Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:00:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are old coins no more profitable  (Read 6012 times)
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

It depends on what old coins you are talking about, if you take projects from the top 100, then we can see that they are still profitable and continue to remain them.
Yes right, same as usual, old coins or not it's all dependent on choices in order to make a profit. If someone chooses an old coin that has died, he will still experience a loss. Most of old coins have been forgotten, because there so many coins and new tokens that enter the market with fresh prices.

I think it does not matter whether the coin is old or new, as long as it has utilization and the developers are active on it, the can remain profitable.

Maybe not as much as its launching stage or it's all time high, but value is not really defined by old or new alone. If the coin or token has its demand, it will keep on thriving on and continue to unleash a barrage of good profit here and there.
I think old coins is much profitable one in this technology because they survive for a long time and able to prove in fluctuating of price unlike new coin that produces it will come to scams mostly.

Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

It depends on what old coins you are talking about, if you take projects from the top 100, then we can see that they are still profitable and continue to remain them.
Yes right, same as usual, old coins or not it's all dependent on choices in order to make a profit. If someone chooses an old coin that has died, he will still experience a loss. Most of old coins have been forgotten, because there so many coins and new tokens that enter the market with fresh prices.
Some too old coins were not working at all, as if they were left by their team or being abandoned for there are lots of like project they have. Some maybe tends to give up thru the dump they gets.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
ezakmisd

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

rather, it happens that the old cryptocurrencies are a good benchmark for new coins, you can take Bitcoin, it is quite old, but it ranks first among the entire market
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:10:24 AM

it depends on how the old coin can compete with new coins.
as far as I know, there are also many old coins that continue to increase even though the market is currently not good, so it's not an old problem or not a coin age, but what the developer does on the coin can be received in the market.

putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:16:04 AM

rather, it happens that the old cryptocurrencies are a good benchmark for new coins, you can take Bitcoin, it is quite old, but it ranks first among the entire market
Right bro, in my opinion, old coins will be more profitable like Bitcoin, only with the current conditions that make people worry so say old coins are not profitable or anything. it all depends on the ability of the coin and the market, in my opinion Crypto will soon stabilize and rise high so that Bitcoin will explode and other Altcoins that have great potential will soar and benefit.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:18:45 AM

At this point you should choose the new and powerful coin that has just launched, with new capital in the market they usually pump up prices to draw attention to people and so that you can be more profitable.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

it depends on how the old coin can compete with new coins.
as far as I know, there are also many old coins that continue to increase even though the market is currently not good, so it's not an old problem or not a coin age, but what the developer does on the coin can be received in the market.
All developments are still determined by the work of the developer and if the coin always provides innovation and improvement, it can make it competitive and can be the best.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:26:02 AM

In my opinion, old or new coins do not matter. Investors should pay attention to the research and choose the potential currency has a good future for new investment can be profitable.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

old coins may be quite a lot of interest because it has been proven to survive and compete with the new coins. Thus today many new coins that appear but not too give you results according to expectations. However, whether it can produce and develop or not will depend on the team behind the coins themselves are able to pick up a coin for the better or not.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:44:29 AM

Old coins I think still has a very high value. Because the old coins can last until now because it has a very strong team and in developing the smart coin to continue to get investors. And now I also still keep old coins and now still has a very high value. And if you invest in the new coin had to do some research first.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:48:44 AM

Unless they have been surpassed by another coin that hass improved on what they were doing and in direct competition I would suggest that everything is just suffering under the current market conditions and will actually recover in the next Bull market.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:55:41 AM

Axpire. They finished matchbx and resolvr will be finished this q4 too. Both use burnfunctions. They got 2 huge clients. 1 Client alone has over 24 billion usd too manage. The Team works really professional and in cooperation with the community. Axpire Presale was at 7 cents and ico at 10. It was sold out in 2 days. If you check their partners and the comapnies they worked with, you can imagine what is coming. I expect a 50cent to $1 coin easily, when the market will turn bullish.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:04:57 AM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

I think most new coins are gaining grounds because of pump and dump system they are applying to their coins, while some people are buying because of "Fear of Missing Out".
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Maybe their stability and strong foundation has a big point and advantage but we can't deny the mere fact that there are still lots of good coins around us today so we must just be wise enough to handle and choose the best coins.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:21:34 AM

Your opinion Smiley

First on the topic I will say many old coins are still profitable, Then most new coins are only having this first pressure maybe because of the promises they have made and investors keep coming in. Trust impatience people will keep them down after some times, especially those coins that don't show working.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:29:14 AM

The profitability of a coin depends more on technology, the project team, and its ability to conduct good marketing. But, of course, for top-rated coins with a big capitalization it is already more difficult to make big profits. Another thing is new undervalued coins and high-quality ico with a good product. Therefore, I am always looking for new coins with technology and the potential for growth.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:39:04 AM

I think the old coin will be profitable also we should wait the time to be listed it on the market. We should first check the potential of the coins through their road map on how the coins to be developed and implemented.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:54:53 AM

Old coins still have a very good future. And we know that there are still many old coins survive because they have a team of developers who are very good. There are still many old coins are currently a lot of investor interest. And we also hope that the new coins are also a growing number who have a very good quality.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

Every coin has there own importance so its pointless to compare with the old and new coins but some new coins are a substitute to the old one and upgraded version of old one so they can defiantly replace the old coin. Ones upon a time Nokia was one of the best cell phone but its dose not improved accordingly with time so it has replaced by some very good cell phones.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:21:46 AM

I think they stand. They did not just go to this top. Yes, there are fraudulent projects, but they are not many.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: