Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best crypto to invest  (Read 2961 times)
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

I haven't found a cryptocurrency that can grow 50 times. Even Bitcoin, I don't think it can do this in two years because market funding is decreasing!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
healthyfirework

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Crypto as you think it is in my opinion is Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin itself is the best and the best coin and has become a king in Cryptocurrency in the last 3 years. Whereas Ethereum is the best Coin in good Altcoin and is the closest rival to Bitcoin today.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

I haven't found a cryptocurrency that can grow 50 times. Even Bitcoin, I don't think it can do this in two years because market funding is decreasing!
Bitcoin grew more than 50 times for the past 2 years so it's likely again. You may see the market is declining today but you can't be sure of what can happe within the range of that years. I'm sure that there will be a lot of coins that will be so popular and will follow bitcoins lead but the majority are hoping that bitcoin will make the market lead up to $1T of market cap.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

can anybody guide which crypto is 50x potential in next 2 years.
My suggestion are still the solid coins or cryptocurrencies that has a big potential to become more and more expensive in the near future. We should know that this cryptocurrencies will really have potential simply because of the number of investors who invested on this cryptocurrencies. Lastly, just invest in all solid coin so that in the near future you can gain and make solid income and solid number of money.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

Do your own research, if I give you an advice you will not know about the coin anything and that is very very bad.

Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

The best electronic money to invest in is BTC, ETH, EOS, NEO. These are the coins that many people choose to invest. They are very valuable. Where bitcoin is the most valuable coin.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:48:29 AM

Do you know DOGE?
Do you like not to see DOGE price movements?

Ok I will explain that DOGE has tripled for this month,
(remember, only a matter of months).

Yesterday in August the Doge was priced at 30 Satoshi and now DOGE is priced at 102 satoshi. LOL
ivsem

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:20:04 AM

Crypto currency is something that is worth investing now, in order to increase its state several times in a year. But in order not to go bankrupt, you must choose the right coin. For me, those are bitcoin and ether. These coins are the most reliable.

The biggest gain is only the greatest risk. It is necessary to understand these technologies well .And to date there is no good growth of good ideas, Only HYIP and speculation bring profit
RamboNo

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

I think at the moment, the value of cryptocurrency is a huge problem in terms of its value. But in my opinion, if you choose a good coin to invest in long or short term then I think you should invest in ripple. For now, it can be said that they have crossed over Ethereum to occupy the second term in the entire cryptocurrency market. This is the time to ripple can develop the best of ripple. If you invest in them, maybe in the future, they will bring you a lot of profit.
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

You can invest your money in these coins/token
Bitcoin, Ethereum, TRON, DeepOnion, PRiVCY
I think you can get back a good return from it.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:47:41 AM

Invest in bitcoin an forget for minimum of two years. I am sure you will get more profit than depositing your fund in a savings account. Bitcoin do well when you take a long term position in it.

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

Bitcoint and Ethereum, in my opinion the best choice for investment in crypto, both of these cointers each have their own advantages and privileges and certainly both are good for investment.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
aixiuhe

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

You are too greedy, I believe that 50x coins are still there, but I also believe that even if you ever buy it, you will not get the 50x profit from that coin. I want to suggest that 5x profit is fine. But which one,i dont know either.
zhexian

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:57:09 AM

I think the best investment in this market is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most valuable and bitcoin is the most stable. Because most cryptocurrency prices fall by a large margin, and continue to fall, only Bitcoin is the most stable.
cocal

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

There is no doubt that investing in Ethereum and Bitcoin is the right choice. In my opinion, these two coins are suitable for long-term holding. People have a large demand for Ethereum and Bitcoin. Many ICOs need these two types of encrypted goods. Money invests, and I think their development potential is huge.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is best to invest in long term strategy, they are most promising project in the crypto currency market and will be give you good profit in future
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:07:15 AM

Among all of the other coins, bitcoin and ethereum are the coins that was highly recommended for long term hodl. Ethereum price is low as of the moment and I would recommend that you start investing on Ethereum. You might miss the low price if you waited for it to go even lower. The price right is good for buying and this might not happen again because we all know that crypto currency has its highest demand by the end (December) and start (January) of the year. Don't miss the party.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:08:30 AM

There is no doubt that investing in Ethereum and Bitcoin is the right choice. In my opinion, these two coins are suitable for long-term holding. People have a large demand for Ethereum and Bitcoin. Many ICOs need these two types of encrypted goods. Money invests, and I think their development potential is huge.
I really like to invest in Bitcoin that's why I dont have doubt to invest because its really worth it and give me lots of profit. Even its expensive to buy it worth it atleast its worth it to invwst because you can get a double return from it. Also Bitcoin right now are having huge growth of demand because many people are now interested and knows that it is one of the best crypto. Also invest to it you will never regret or no worried because you know that your investment is safe and secured.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Opera1p

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:11:36 AM

This moment that bitcoin is down, I can advise you to invest on it, it's pays you well when it rise back to its apex price,then you're ready to make your profit,the more you invest the more you earn profit
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

Someone else believes that bitcoin and ethereum will grow 50 times in two years, this is complete nonsense. Yes, these are the most reliable and popular cryptocurrencies, but they will not be able to give such an "X". Most of all, the chances of growing in the altcoins in a good potential and low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: