Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best crypto to invest  (Read 2960 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

Bitcoin's today price = $3,700 * 50 (2 years) = $185,000.

Halving will come by 2020 so if you think that will trigger bitcoin's price to reach that high then you don't have to look with any other coin to invest. And as for bitcoin's pump, this will also cause many of the altcoins to pump but it will also make other altcoins to shutdown.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

can anybody guide which crypto is 50x potential in next 2 years.

I will tell you two potential coins.

SPHTX (SophiaTX)
ZEN (Horizen)

Both got two interesting dev teams.
The most reliable to invest with is ethereum ,it has a good platform and well known by investors .After in a year ahead I believe it has a possibility to improves it's regulating prices like bitcoin has .
investment into the best way to get more profits and generating progress that continues to expand. so the investment into the best ways to get more growth and Defense for the coins. so in support of the advancement of Cryptocurrency expected to make investments.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

I think nobody will answer your question exactly because no one can't know about that , or if someone know  , I think they will not tell you easily, why? Because investing is always risky, it is not  easy to make money as you think, if you do not lose money, that has been very successful.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

it's hard to answer the question because no one can actually tell the future, what we do here in cryptos is speculating and taking risk, if it works out for you, fine , then you are lucky but if it doesn't work out, then you keep trying.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
RoseBloom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

This coins are still best to hold BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH, LTC. Coins such as this will be valuable since the demand and community is continuously growing.
Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

I believe that now it is better to continue to invest money in the most reliable cryptocurrency. Of course, they are unlikely to demonstrate rapid growth of x50 for the year. But here it is quite possible to show a rise in price of x5. Including such examples can be BTC, Ethereum and NEO.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

I don't believe anyone can accurately predict the price potential of some kind of encryption in the future, and I think the market for 2 years is very long, I will only choose Bitcoin!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

And what is now in the long prospects and will be sold out, it will have. It's clear that these are top coins and several new products that will thin the list.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

Of course coin here has good potential to be made an investment such as ethereum or bitcoin, which of course this coin has a profitable future prospect if it will be made an investment, if you believe and are sure please invest in bitcoin and ethereum

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

I'm sure no one will know for sure which coins can go up by 50x. in my opinion you should do your own research don't trust anyone. because the crypto market is decentralized there is no control so that no one in the future will be like crypto. we can only predict. there are some good altcoins like XRP, litecoin and EOS I think the three coins have the opportunity to grow rapidly. and also keep investing in bitcoin because it is the best coin in crypto. Bitcoin once reached the highest price of $ 20,000 and now costs $ 3800. This is a good opportunity to buy and we are waiting for Bitcoin to reach even more

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

All of the altcoins at the moment, because they have reached their lowest prices science the beginning of 2017. Grab them now, because as soon as the prices will make x2 from today, we will see the beginning of the green market.

markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

every day there are several altcoins that are able to generate profits from their movements, choices are in your hands, and good altcoin divestments will make you avoid panic

ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:42:55 AM

Many here recommend different new and unknown coins. But personally, I prefer to choose for investments already proven, reliable cryptocurrency. For example, BTC, ETH, EOS, NEO. I think they can show x5 growth in the coming years - not the largest income, but the risks are much smaller.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both are very good for investment because they have good developments and fluctuations among crypto. The potential to be able to reach 50x in 2 years can happen, as bitcoin that can rise very far at the beginning of the year makes it possible to achieve it, Ethereum also has that potential. Maybe you can use both, you will definitely be able to make a profit.
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

there are many crypto have in the world. some crypto are fake. some cryptocurrency are topper. i think topper coin take there position stable. prices can do low rise. but they are dont die quickly. so we can do invest best crypto. also current market prices is low, but we are hoped that best crypto investment as possible future can give big profit.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

I very much doubt that such earnings are possible. The market has changed a lot. Great hopes have collapsed. Many projects do not survive and can not fulfill their promises. In the near future, the market will be heavily regulated. Speculators leave the market. But it seems to me that this is good. The number of fraudulent projects will decrease. And we will be sure that our investments will not turn into a pumpkin due to whale manipulations.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

What do you mean? I understand a little, do you mean the problem of analyzing crypto?
indeed everyone can analyze crypto but that is not necessarily true

jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

for now in my country it might not be possible to say that crypto currency investment is a good investment because the government in my country still prohibits crypto currency transactions and is not yet a legitimate currency used in my country
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

In 2 years many cryptos will increase that much just choose in top coinmarketcap, I pick ethereum to hold for long term it's a potential crypto for me.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

no once can give you sure about 50 x or if any one does than you should not believe. however possibilities are there but no one is so sure about it. if you want to invest do your investment in btc and eth. there are some others coin too to invest but these are the best i can say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: