Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:11:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it me or is Darkcoin the only coin with real potentional? 100% anonymous wow.  (Read 10148 times)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:16:03 PM

Yes it is you. There are many currencies with better potential than DarkCoin.
In fact, many alts are planing to have either a coin mixer or a total anonymizer.
DarkCoin is a copycoin with the promise of having anonymity but in fact it have nothing right now. You must be dump to invest in it without doing some research.

Exactly what I mean : DarkCoin is for people that missed Bitcoins and all innovative alts.

But until now, DarkCoin anonymity is just a promise.

Some people are buying a coin for anonymity when it doesn't have anonymity.

komije5363

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:20:28 PM

it's just you, it is already way over priced.... wait for the smackdown...

you do realise bitcoin or ANY coin could go dark if they wanted right?

You do realise the US has stated in no uncertain terms that dark currency will not be permitted. To be honest i think crypto would already have had the ban hammer if US were not giving it some kind of chance, the rest of them are dying to slap the ban hammer down....they just fear they will loose the economic edge the US will get by adopting it alone.

The rest of the crypto community will do well to cut off these currencies.

Wait and see, a few months down the road exchanges will be shut down who deal with dark currency, then the price will get a super slap down.

Sure it sounds cool,but  if you're not selling drugs, kids or smack probably don't need it.

Of course the gov is way into spying on us all too much as it is , and most kids using darkcoin just think it sounds cool. However it does have potential for causing serious damage so they will take it out.

You think crypto is ready for anything ... you are wrong. Crypto is decentralised, but every single mechanism it relies upon is not.

If everyone here was in it for the love of crypto and cared nothing about making money then it would be hard for anyone to kill crypto. However since 99% of people here are 100% here for the money.....crypto as you know it now could be gone tomorrow if they wanted it to be gone.

Dark currency is worthless right now. Even with decentralised exchanges i think it is more hassle than it is worth to most people

Most people here are not able to see the problems with creating dark currency......if darkcoin gets any real traction for any amount of time these problems will become very clear to them.

With bitcoin moving in the opposite direction and towards full disclosure and transparency  ... dark currency is the biggest danger to all alts.

I'm waiting for the news all other crypto except bitcoin is banned due to exactly this kind of thing.

Bitcoin will be regulated, the rest will be regulated or banned. So it is just a matter of time before dark currency goes to being worth virtually zero.

How many of you will risk doing 10years with bubba because you wanted have some of those cool darkcoins in your wallet?

Bitcoin - ppc - nxt. 

There is innovation ....

+1
FreePls

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:33:52 PM

You can't say this and that coin will make you huge money, there is no coin that guarantees anything, ALL coins are just speculating

People said litecoin will rise to $100 within the first months in 2014, yea it just dropped down to hell

People said dogecoin will die, oh yes its still healthy and alive

People said Quarkcoin / Worldcoin will get big, seriously look at the charts.

People said bitcoin will rise huge 2014, well now btc struggles around since 5 months

People said this and that coin will reach the moon, but in fact they just dumped it down to earthcore when it hitted an exchange..

I really liked the times where you have to wait 2-3 weeks until it hits a exchange, now there are millions of them and you can trade them 1 second after coin launch..

The best way to make money is not listen to the peoples here, no one can predict a shit

I personally go with darkcoin, vertcoin and reddcoin. Why? Because i like them and i stay with them until they get big or die.

Smiley

kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:26:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5469155#msg5469155

What were you saying?
sadface

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:39:11 PM

Let me tell you darkcoins potential = potential to get itself banned, exchanges taken down and other alts banned.

You assume of course that the community will fail to launch a decentralized exchange and that >150 countries (including countries which have assessed digital currency as legal) would somehow simultaneously ban the coin, preventing exchanges operating in them. How likely is that double assumption?

so what youre actually investing in is nxt ? or what are you saying ?
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:09:31 PM

The best way to make money is not listen to the peoples here, no one can predict a shit

I personally go with darkcoin, vertcoin and reddcoin. Why? Because i like them and i stay with them until they get big or die.

Smiley

Sadly you have right, like Roxette "listen to your heart"

Eg. LTC fans Doge is dead blabla...
NXT- many people say its scam blabla and NXT is living
Quark - people who missed train called it scam blabla again...
All want push up coins in who they invested time and money.
Shit will be dead and good coins will allive.
Crypto is rising BTC is beginig clones are testing difrent aproches to Crypto
some of there are pure clones but some brings new features.
BTC clones are rising together btw BTC update protocool all update MEC developed KGW all starting using it.
That is why BTC and clones are rising many devs same similiar protocool all are in development in same time.
And this is HUGE in BTC and clones. Crypto is only tool some people in India,Affrica will join crypto party some day.

Darkcoin have room to rise. But all alts are risky in investing BTC big risk too now and before Tongue...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:17:26 PM

You do realise the US has stated in no uncertain terms that dark currency will not be permitted. To be honest i think crypto would already have had the ban hammer if US were not giving it some kind of chance, the rest of them are dying to slap the ban hammer down....they just fear they will loose the economic edge the US will get by adopting it alone.

Wait and see, a few months down the road exchanges will be shut down who deal with dark currency, then the price will get a super slap down.

Sure it sounds cool,but  if you're not selling drugs, kids or smack probably don't need it.

Of course the gov is way into spying on us all too much as it is , and most kids using darkcoin just think it sounds cool. However it does have potential for causing serious damage so they will take it out.

You think crypto is ready for anything ... you are wrong. Crypto is decentralised, but every single mechanism it relies upon is not.

If everyone here was in it for the love of crypto and cared nothing about making money then it would be hard for anyone to kill crypto. However since 99% of people here are 100% here for the money.....crypto as you know it now could be gone tomorrow if they wanted it to be gone.

Dark currency is worthless right now. Even with decentralised exchanges i think it is more hassle than it is worth to most people

Most people here are not able to see the problems with creating dark currency......if darkcoin gets any real traction for any amount of time these problems will become very clear to them.

With bitcoin moving in the opposite direction and towards full disclosure and transparency  ... dark currency is the biggest danger to all alts.

I'm waiting for the news all other crypto except bitcoin is banned due to exactly this kind of thing.

Bitcoin will be regulated, the rest will be regulated or banned. So it is just a matter of time before dark currency goes to being worth virtually zero.

How many of you will risk doing 10years with bubba because you wanted have some of those cool darkcoins in your wallet?

Bitcoin - ppc - nxt. 

There is innovation ....

well said.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:35:43 PM

Let me tell you darkcoins potential = potential to get itself banned, exchanges taken down and other alts banned.

You assume of course that the community will fail to launch a decentralized exchange and that >150 countries (including countries which have assessed digital currency as legal) would somehow simultaneously ban the coin, preventing exchanges operating in them. How likely is that double assumption?

so what youre actually investing in is nxt ? or what are you saying ?

No I'm just saying that co-ordinated banning AND absence of a decentralized exchange (which would effectively workaround any ban) is somewhat far-fetched of a possibility. In a universe of infinite possibilities anything is possible of course, but is it probable? We'll see.
flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:04:35 PM

I missed this boat completely sadly..
But this coin is the only coin with real potentional deu the darksend system.
This coin will be top 5 for a very long long time imo. Now other coins will try to use darksend but this coin is the first and will stay above the rest.
What do you guys think?

As others have aptly mentioned, its just you.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:57:05 AM

People calling it stupid or a scam are morons. I think it has real potential but I do agree with them that it has a ton of hurdles, it's no scam though.
singula

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:05:03 AM

Privacy is important. Cold hard fiat is infinitely more private than any coin at the moment. Darkcoin will get us on that same privacy level, hopefully anyway.

If done right, even coins can be more or less anonymous, although some non-trivial amount of skill and expertise is needed. Much more complex than just handing someone paper money. But with fiat you can't make payment to someone not staying right next to you (ok, you can send it in an envelope, but that is totally unanonymous for the receiver and there is large chance of theft). With crypto coins, you can pay to anybody in the world Smiley

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
ihaveaducky

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:21:43 AM

sounds like it will go somewhere, but being anonymous can have draw backs for the currency as well.
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:29:51 AM

Even with coinjoin implemented, it won't be 100% anonymous. The only real hope for a truly anonymous currency at this point is anoncoin.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:36:30 AM

Even with coinjoin implemented, it won't be 100% anonymous. The only real hope for a truly anonymous currency at this point is anoncoin.

There's no such thing as truly anonymous. It's all relative / degrees of privacy. There are smaller degrees and greater degrees. Even if someone achieves NSA-proofing, it may still not be enough for a future data analysis performed in, say, 10 years, with more evolved "tools". In the meantime one can opt for the less private options, or the more private options - as these evolve and compete with one another in order to improve their increased-privacy services.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:35:32 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5469155#msg5469155
What were you saying?

Let me repeat then :

DarkCoin isn't anonymous and never will be. part 1/3

DarkCoin isn't anonymous and never will be. part 2/3

DarkCoin isn't anonymous and never will be. part 3/3

hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:50:18 AM

I dont think Darkcoin has potentional, if you really need you can be 100% anonymous with Bitcoin, but it takes effort and knowledge how to do it

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:25:31 AM

I dont think Darkcoin has potentional, if you really need you can be 100% anonymous with Bitcoin, but it takes effort and knowledge how to do it

That's where you are wrong, having anonymity in the mainstream takes away that effort and complexity and risk of tumbling where you trust that the other party will give you coins back and keep your details secure. Most people have been asking for anonymity in the block chain more than any other feature.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:53:48 AM

That's where you are wrong, having anonymity in the mainstream takes away that effort and complexity and risk of tumbling where you trust that the other party will give you coins back and keep your details secure. Most people have been asking for anonymity in the block chain more than any other feature.

That's where you are wrong, anonymity takes away the mainstream itself because mainstream believe that anonymous crytpocurrencies are related to drug/weapon traffic and terrorism.
Most people have been asking for the Bitcoin to be legalised and partially regulated.

Bitcoin is 100% transparent but as long as you don't attach your identity to addresses and transactions then you are as anonymous as DarkCoin.

darkroad

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:05:33 PM

Bitcoin - ppc - nxt. 

There is innovation ....

well said.

DarkRoad is launched! http://4xrvcloanqby2so5.onion/
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:07:11 PM

Obvious FBI is obvious.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All