Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88378 times)
traktornut

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

now I keep my earned tokens and will not sell them until the market stops falling
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

I prefer to sell all my tokens especially when i get it from bounty campaigns my plan is to hold bitcoin instead of altcoins.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

I think the best thing would be to either hodl, or reinvest them in the market to try to duplicate them, it is not advisable to sell them by fiat as it is not so profitable at the end, unless you have some emergency and need the money, I would look for some currency in the top 10 and would invest 50% of the tokens, the rest I would divide it between continuing  to hodl to see if it takes value by itself or invest in some other ICO
Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:34:35 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

The viability of most projects cannot be ascertained on face value even though they tick all the right boxes for a good project. So how well a project does at the exchange is dependent on how market perception and acceptance. If a project is all that, I sell the tokens for ETH and buy back when it shows some signs. On the other hand, if a project is good and has good hype around it even after listing on the exchange, I tend to hodl for quite a while to increase their value

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

Until the world attains mass adoption of cryptocurrencies become a worldwide thing or it gets accepted by all the major countries with high consumer usability, it is still important to keep fist.
So personally I will diversify into cryptos and fiat.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
it is true that we can get coins in various ways and I do this by following the bounty even though the bounty are actually very feasible but it is very difficult to be able to choose which gifts will work and give me high value coins because basically everything looks good sometimes it makes it difficult for us to distinguish which is really good

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

I still hold several coins of small value with different amounts. Among them there is an increase, but on the contrary there are also those who are increasingly dying. But, basically I believe that someday there will be coins that I hold that become useful. So, I will keep holding it.
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

I plan to sell them all eventually, but I try to get into promising projects in order to hold them for a couple of months before selling them.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

HODL, never selling my coin under the ask price, buy low and sell high that's the key. But what if the project that I participate is failed? well just keep them since there's not anything that you can do with them it's worthless. I'm a long-term investor so that's not a big deal if I have to wait until my coins skyrocket, some people might sell their coin after ICO end that's not a good move they can gain much in the future.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:57:03 PM

maybe I will hold it until I can get 5x then sell it.
I know that even though active and good ICO can even fall.
muncuss

Activity: 726
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

2 times i made mistake, i not sell my token ATH after those token get their first exchange. So i'll likely sell immediately, if the token price get multiplied. Then for good project i'll buyback at cheaper price

Bangjull

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

If in my opinion, I will hold my token token for the time I sell, what if I hold it, is it not registered in the market then I will continue and if it is already registered and the price is unstable I will still hold it, and surely someday it will stable
yhieniehy

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:10:20 PM

Sell them when the main tendency of market is bullish. That's all, if you speak about shitty ones.
Already I look forward to this moment. But here when it will come it is unknown. Tokens are saved, and there is no price of them.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

I usually convert them to BTC or ETH. Tokens price drops too fast and hold strategy doesn't work for me... It would be better if I sold everything during first week of trading on exchanges.
pobeda

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

personally, after receiving the tokens, most of them I sell immediately for air or bitcoins, I leave 20-30 percent in the hope of their growth in the future. I do this in a bear market. When changing to a bull scenario, I will most likely keep more.
abuhazzan

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

In my opinion, i feel its just cool to hold on to the tokens in question in as much as the working product behind it is coo and the team are working on development day by day

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:23:52 PM

basically everyone has their own way or strategy to gain profits and make money. maybe with trade, investing in ICO or mining. everything related to making money. and is in crypto.after having a token, you will certainly see the situation. do not have to sell in a hurry. or also do not need to hold back long. it all depends on the situation and needs. thanks.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

I mainly do bounty companies. I keep the received tokens, so now is not the time to sell them. The prices are very low. Some of them won't survive, I understand. But some will show a good result on anyway.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

I tend to keep the coins i earned from a bounty and follow the updates from the dev team. If there is nothing going on them i'll dump them, but if the roadmap is good and the product is progressing well then i'll hodl until there is an uplift in the price. No point dumping perfectly good coins when it took a lot of effort to get them
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

There are some projects you can still make predictions on and be sure to a larger extent that the outcome will be good and will be as predicted. At least  80% of projects i have participated in gave me good reward. Some of which i am still holding and i have sold some. Not all tokens can be held for long, except you much believe in the project. I also do not buy the idea of holding too many different tokens, because you may not be able go do proper follow-up for all of them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: