Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88368 times)
Baekhyun

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:03:32 AM

I will do both, I convert 50% to fiat money and I hold 50% for long-term investments. I think this method is quite effective because most ICO projects cannot necessarily compete with the top 10 coins in the marketcap, only those who have a strong foundation can compete and the rest are shit coins.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kwarktaart

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

depends on a lot of factors, like quality of the project - long term targets - exchange listings - current market
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

I do some major finding on the particular token I received so as to know what next move to make either hold them or sell out immediately, but most times since every project have good to say about their future so I decide to hold most times, I sell those coin i purchased through ico as far I have make up to 100% out of it I don't need holding such coin.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

you must be lucky to earn tons  of token . you know and we all know that working on a bounty or on an airdrop is not easy and doesnt guarantee you at all to earn a reward .

given that you already earned tons of them . much better if you can start  selling them to be able to earn a profit because that is the main goal of most bounty hunters on why they are applying for a bounty .

or you can also use that token to use the ico's service . ico's issued their own token because they wanted that to be used on thier service rather than using a fiat or any other known currency.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

For the tokens that I earned, I keep some of them and HODL. I only sell when I need funds in real life, I have a day job for me to fulfill my daily expenses though. In crypto investment, it is important to prioritize capital preservation first, and just let your coins grow and take profit when you're satisfied with it.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

I'm holding almost all my coins because I want a well diversified portfolio. My plan is to hold them at least 2 years and then see what will happen.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

I have to say that you must know first how to handle your cryptocurrencies. If we are just new and we gather tokens and coins from airdrops and bounties, we need to wait first for the exchange platform that will handle the said coins. Our tokens at first have lower value so we need to learn how to hodl. While waiting, we need to learn how to trade and other things that will make our crypto more productive. If the right time comes, we can exchange it for fiat money. Just monitor the value of the token or coin. Its all about PROPER TIMING.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

I have several different tokens. I did not sell anything, although there were such intentions. Every time I look at their prices, I understand that yesterday it was better to sell those. Every time it's hard to believe that the price may fall again, but it happens day in and day out. In the time interval known to me, this hodl is masochism.

Wackyabby

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

The tokens might really not worth too much right now but hodling them till when the market recovers or prolly when we are back in the bull run might be the best decision you will ever take in your life to cruise to prosperity.
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:56:32 PM

Nothing. Now we can only wait for the next bull market when we can profitably sell our tokens. Now they cost almost nothing, and the only correct solution is HOLD. This is our destiny. Sometimes I'm running out of Etherum for transactions, and I am forced to sell some shittokens for this.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

It depends on your current job. Many hunter does bounty as the main job, so they will sell intimately to get the fiat money, to sustain their life. If not, they can hold it and wait for a better price.
We the bounty hunters who earn tons of tokens we sell it immediately as long as the price of tokens is high, but now the market is having a big problem because of the down so we just holding our tokens.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

there are a lot of coins that are now practically worthless, so I think that there's little use in that I have a lot of tokens that I can not sell ..
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

After earning your tokens, it is entirely up to you what you choose to do with it. Whether you want to sell them, or hodl them, that really depends on you, and what you want. Personally when I recieve my tokens, I try to weigh them. If it has a really good project and I strongly believe in it, I would most likely not sell, but hodl.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

This time is the most appropriate time to collect as many coins as long as the price is still in the value the cheap. When can exploit this well then hold a long term investment and make a profit which is quite satisfactory. It is a good strategy to be applied at this time when the price of the coin failed to rise.
This is not actually just about collecting coins based on the OP; this is about what you are earning from probably bounties whatsoever. For what it is worth, holding still sound more like the best thing to do in most cases.

However, for the likes of those who can trade effectively, which is what I do, I still take advantage of the fluctuations that is present in this coins, to get the best from trading them in the long run. The market generally is volatile and you want to be taking advantage of every opportunity if you can.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

Presently, I am relying on the holding strategy. The market is sinking deeper and no one knows when the market will rise again. Trading your tokens now wouldn't be a wise approach. Just hold your tokens,wait for the right time and sell it off. Holding is all you can do as of now and I am sure everyone is doing the same keeping in mind the the current market situation.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

I only engaging to those project that has a best potential for me,i have some tokens in my folios which im holding for quite a long now,and for me since I bought these in so cheap prices then i guess im good to wait even how long to take my profit from those tokens

Presently, I am relying on the holding strategy. The market is sinking deeper and no one knows when the market will rise again. Trading your tokens now wouldn't be a wise approach. Just hold your tokens,wait for the right time and sell it off. Holding is all you can do as of now and I am sure everyone is doing the same keeping in mind the the current market situation.

What if those tokens continues to die?What will you do?Cryp for help and no kne cares?Stop foolishness and find the tokens that deserves to hold
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

I also in most cases adhere to the strategy of the holding. She hasn't let me down yet. Some coins I sell when their price suits me. Those in which I see the potential I hold for the long term.

putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

Maybe by looking at how the tokens have developed, I can hold them or sell them. Because I am more likely to hold tokens that I get from the bounty or ICO.
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

Getting a number of tokens are not all that difficult. But getting a valued token is the hardest thing. I strongly believe that the market will bounce back to its rightful position. If you have a very good token in your wallet, then keep on holding on. The market won't remain in this dip for ever.
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

I used to hold tokens that I got from some abundance chasing however I understood that over the long haul a large number of them will end up being non-performing clearly on the grounds that many are simply new companies and many don't have the item yet in this way no incomes to gloat with. Also the way that issues can come up and even the group behind can wind up at war with each other (hi Envion and Tezos) coming about into enormous dumps for the tokens. I think the most ideal approach to take in substantial income in cryptographic money is and will dependably be exchanging however then this isn't appropriate for everybody as this can likewise be hazardous. At this moment, I chose to just hold tokens that I am certain can truly be justified regardless of the pause and the tolerance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: