Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88378 times)
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

I am keeping all those alts that I have regardless  that it has no value.  I am aware that in crypto sometimes your alts will lose its value and sometimes it will give your x return in future.  I am just an optimistic person, that crypto will recover soon. I understand where all this coming from because of this major crash happen in crypto and we doubt the future of crypto. Just keep believing.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
apalenkoff

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

I usually exchange all the tokens to Ethereum because I believe in that coin and its platform. Moreover, I bet that Ethereum price will only grow in the future.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:58:15 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 08:32:33 AM by Anna Borisovna

nothing new. Promising coins can be stored for a long time, you can sell at the first pumps. Coins of dubious projects - to sell while they are worth something.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

Don't spend your efforts on a shitcoin. Find out some good projects with real possibility and real team. Also, see who is the bounty managers. Don't go with lower ranked. In that case, you may get nothing because scammer uses those guy to scam people.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
That is a decision that every person will need to take by himself, if you really think that the coin in which you invested or in which you participated in their bounty campaign has a lot of potential then without a doubt the best option is to hold your coins but if that is not the case then you should sell your coins as soon as you can because it is likely that in a few weeks those coins are going to be worthless.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

I also have bunch of coins, some of them I sold last year but left a lot of them for long term holding (the perspective ones - I thought that time)
Now, their value is like 80-90 % down and not willing selling them now. Waiting for better times for crypto and hopefully many of  the tokens survive.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

I never tried to sell tokens that I earned in bounty. I see no reason to sell them below the price of ICO. And now it happens, there are very few projects whose tokens rise higher than the prices at which they were sold at ICO. Therefore, I prefer HODL! Even if it is very long-term ... It is better to get a good profit in a year than to sell the available cryptocurrency for small change.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

I hold most of the token I earn from bounty with the believe that some of them will increase in value with time. But I have come to realise that sell bounty token once it enter exchange  and rebuy back at a cheaper rate is a best ideal for long time hodler.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
I have 72 different tokens and half of it are useless and you can't even sell it. Ethereum and Btc success are not achieved overnight not even a year. Same with other tokens and alt coins they need time and it will have more value in the future. But it will depend on the project and the real world use case.
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

In the long run that I have started crypto doing bounty precisely 8 months I've gotten over three scores of tokens, I have traded some and I'm holding about thirty different tokens hoping I can make some profits off them when the price picks again this year or anytime in the near future
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:39:45 PM

I agree, The crypto world is growing everyday and I get the a lot of tokens. These tokens waited on my wallets and I follow exchanges like etherdelta about these coins in last year. In bull trend most of coins' prices growed. When these coins' prices went up, I sold these coins at 1 dollar but this coin hit the 10 dollar. In bear trend, Dont wait sell it, In bull trend hodl - wait the top price.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

I do not sell tokens that I receive, or rather only in extreme cases - if there was a big pump or I just do not like what the project does. I think that it is necessary to keep the tokens at least half a year after their admission to the exchange.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:01:02 PM

I am just holding my tons of tokens and trying to earn or buy more. Of course, if i dont believe in project - i will sell immidiatly, but my best - no, i will better wait.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

heheee...an amazing and interesting question. This is the question many have been asking for years that most coins don't have use cases and we off the crypto community are making it true which shouldn't be. Well, we hope there should be a good use case now that the paradigm has shifted. Sad thing is that we are now seeing good projects but no one is investing. So sad.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

That is a decision that every person will need to take by himself, if you really think that the coin in which you invested or in which you participated in their bounty campaign has a lot of potential then without a doubt the best option is to hold your coins but if that is not the case then you should sell your coins as soon as you can because it is likely that in a few weeks those coins are going to be worthless.
Decision making would always vary on each individual an as you said we do have different decision yet we do engage on different situations when it comes to coin holdings either buying or selling or getting coins out of making a task.Its just a matter of decision making if we do see the potential and if you can decide to risk up on what you do hold then hold if not then secure profits no matter on what would be the price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

we will hold and wait with the hoping of getting some oneday, what can we do more, also i know %90 of them will die soon, because lots of teams are liars they do not care of projects, and some of them cancel the project after they get the money in ico, if i am lucky i choose the righ %10.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

I sell half and half leave for long-term storage. so if a coin can grow well, then I can earn on it because half of me is left

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

Eventually it's depends on need if I got the tokens from bounty and if I need money then the directly go for the sell. But many times I wait how market goes. Major times I found it's just go down. I never hold all time or never sell all time also. All the things depends on how market going and potential of project.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

Eventually it's depends on need if I got the tokens from bounty and if I need money then the directly go for the sell. But many times I wait how market goes. Major times I found it's just go down. I never hold all time or never sell all time also. All the things depends on how market going and potential of project.
In any case, even very promising projects are broken up for a very long time and for this they will need a year or even more. Only if the project starts to work at full strength, then you can see the real value of tokens.
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

I leave them for long-term storage and it seems to me that with a favorable market we will be able to sell them at very favorable prices.

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: