Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88368 times)
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

It's funny that almost 80% of the coins/tokens I'm holding came from airdrops and bounties. Some have no value for now but I still think
it will be profitable holding them. Nobody knows.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

I keep them in long-term perspectives..I like you hope that someday I will Wake up rich girl)) there is a small part of the coins that I brought in Fiat( very little), and everything else is hoarding like Scrooge McDuck  Cheesy
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:57:45 AM

Keep them, and check  the value of my eth wallet on myetherwallet.com weekly, if I see the value increase I will sell them, if not I do nothing.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

Try to shill that coins in telegram groups, discords, youtube channels about crypto to increase demand for your coins and pump up the price to sell with profits Wink
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

I am currently holding a number of tokens as a result of joining the bounty, and I will save this until at least I return to ico's price.
because currently the price is still decreasing after being registered on the exchange.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

reinvest or sell them for money if you need it

if you don't need cash immediately, sell them for eth and then use those to either buy more btc or invest into some promising projects
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

It all depends on how I think the project will go. Airdrops are an example of coins you get effectively for nothing, so if you think the project will not succeed in the long term then it is best to sell as early as you can. But if you take part in a bounty presumably it is because you think the project will do well, in which case it is preferable to hold.
Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

What i see ..al tokens is the best only sell..after 1 month or earlier all will drop.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

I am holding a lot of tokens comes from my bounties, and as much as possible I should sell this whenever it could be listed in exchanges, but the problem nowadays is that, its getting hard for ico projects to be listed in exchanges, patience is still the key during this time.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

It's funny that almost 80% of the coins/tokens I'm holding came from airdrops and bounties. Some have no value for now but I still think
it will be profitable holding them. Nobody knows.

I agree the value of the tokens might not be fair today but it will be benefited for you oneday. I really appreciate you as you made plan for long-term in this tough situation. We cannot say which will succeed in future but I am sure you will be rewarded for your patience.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

I personally adopts my own private policies in terms of selling or holding my crypto tokens, most of the tokens I sell them to earn an income for my daily living, however most of my tokens are kept on holding, thinking of future gains

HOMT