Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88378 times)
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
just hold the token I have and wait for the price to rise high and sell it, it won't sell the token if the price is still low
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

You didn't earn tons of tokens, you did earn tons of shit tokens. So, you have nothing to do without throwing away those as garbage. Before participating any bounty campaign, please consider having research.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:54:20 PM

Then you couldn't do anything about it it is up to the market if what you hold or what you get would have a value,
Because honestly I don't think that most of the ICO's nowadays really have a value some of them are just a scam.
So if you have a token that doesn't have a value then there is nothing that you could do just wait till it gets a value .
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:56:26 PM

Before participating on a bounty, we need to have proper research so that we may get into the best one for avoiding the shitcoins which will have no more value. I always prefer to participate in some good campaigns with higher ranked members.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

Then you couldn't do anything about it it is up to the market if what you hold or what you get would have a value,
Because honestly I don't think that most of the ICO's nowadays really have a value some of them are just a scam.
So if you have a token that doesn't have a value then there is nothing that you could do just wait till it gets a value .
If a token does not have a value, just holding them won't magically make them valuable. If you do not think that the project has any potential, or the progress has slowed down or is now at halt, there is no way the value will be increasing in the future. The best thing would be to dump those tokens as soon as possible to minimize your loss.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

I would do nothing in your place and continue to do nothing, because this time the market will have to grow again, we cannot leave the market in the state in which it is today, you understand that the market is now filled with money
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

Now the best solution is to wait for the growth of the market, if you sell tokens now you will find yourself in a big loss so I advise you to wait.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

There are two things that I will do.
First, I will exchange it if the coins rise above its ico prices.
Second, if the coins are worthless then there is no choice but holding until the next few months or maybe years.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

I also have a lot of different coins now. Unfortunately, many of them I could not sell on time, over time they lost their original value. In any case, I will continue to hold them in the future until the price starts to rise in price - selling them now is too unprofitable.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:07:25 AM

I'm not a hodler at all. I like to see my assets work and I make it work every day. For me, it is pretty strange to watch tokens lose in value and hope they're gonna moon one day.
I earned many tokens but it worst than seeing the value of each on the market falling because much of my tokens never been listed on the market. But I believe on some that it could have value because the project is still alive and develop. I earned profit for other tokens because I traded it when the price is high and the coin is new on the market. 

elliuut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:11:01 AM

I would change 2/3s of the tokens into fiat currency and hodl the rest as there is always a chance for the prices to rise.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:12:53 AM

well even though you have a numerous of tokens but there's no market or low value there, nothing you can do except hold the tokens.

Tozex