Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88378 times)
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:40:26 PM

For now, it still holds coins because the crypto market is still in a downfall I still continue to invest and do the Bounty. I prefer collecting coins for now. I am sure if the price of coins will definitely recover and will experience a high surge. Many people say in January and February 2019. If that happens, I will sell lots of coins.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

every token which we are having now will increase in value in next bull run once the market see a reversal in prices even the coin in 98 percent downtrend will jump back into profit just a matter of time patience is the key word
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

I think that everybod has own strategy. As for me, I hold tokens of successful projects and wish to make big profit on them. But if the projects seems to be scam, I will sell all my tokens .
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

Yes, always in different ways. Now in the fall of the coin projects, which only came out, I do not touch at all. Neimet sense to sell them, they cost very little. More often I reinvest in simple successful coins or coins that have potontsial.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

every token which we are having now will increase in value in next bull run once the market see a reversal in prices even the coin in 98 percent downtrend will jump back into profit just a matter of time patience is the key word
I fully agree with you , in this market of course very difficult to endure, and of course still choose the right tokens for storage because a lot of bad coins now that will not rise , and they need to be sold in the first place

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

Now I have 100 tokens on my wallet and I dont know how to sell them because nobody wants it  Grin.
Not like a year before when almost every token raised 3 times after token sale.
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
if you think taht there are a lot of tokens and tjey are the end of your problems you are wrong as ypu need to save them

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:02:37 PM

Now I have 100 tokens on my wallet and I dont know how to sell them because nobody wants it  Grin.
Not like a year before when almost every token raised 3 times after token sale.
not to lose what you haveearned is really necessary and you need to know taht it is not as simple as it may seem to be

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

Now you can just throw half of these tokens away, because I think that approximately the number of tokens that are lying around on the wallet are available to every bounty hunter.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

I earned a lot of tokens and now I can't even sell them,because idex doesn't allow to sell lower than 0.05 eth and some of my coins are lower.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

At the moment, I'm holding all the coins I earned in the bounty, and that I had purchased in the mid - April 2018. I don't need a fiat right now, because all my savings in cryptocurrency I strongly keep in my wallet, waiting for a good time to sell. I think this is the right strategy to protect yourself from big losses.

Same with me , I'm holding a hundreds of tokens but the sad thing is that it is losing the value due to market condition and I don't know what gonna do now. I cannot compensate myself at this time.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

There is always time for everything. When you have so many tokens at your disposal, it will be better you research on what each team of the tokens have in stock for the holders or investors, before deciding on what to do.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

Yeah I have earned a lot of tokens and I will hold them until the space make a major growth again, I am not in a hurry to sell those tokens off, because we never which tokens will make a major increase in the future,

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

Even if you earn tons of tokens it doesn't mean that you earn a lot of money . In general, now the tokens of new projects are just rubbish that does not cost anything and is not needed by anyone. Therefore, regardless of how many and what kind of tokens you received, it is much more important to get useful experience from everything that is happening on the market right now, because the most important thing is to learn how to act correctly in a given situation, and there will always be an opportunity to earn on this

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

now get rekt.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:47:56 PM

Now it is obvious that you've got to find another ways to get by,because there is no bounties at all! All what you gain is a trash on your wallets!
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

There is nothing for it  Grin, most of them will never have any meaningful value.  Infact, for some of these useless tokens, it'll cost you more to send to an exchange wallet than what you'll get for it.  I did used to collect alot of tokens, in the end they rendered my ETh address useless because i had no use for them.  Good riddance to tokens IMO, well most of them at least.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Emotions in dealing with this kind of problem depend.on how you had acquired you're tokens. Tokens received from nounty campaigns, usually bounty hunters would not feel so frustrating about the low prices of tokens. Somehow they epected this to happen. While those who bought their tokens at higher price, you have to decide whether to sell them to cut the loss or hold until it goes up again. Decision making is the key.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

Of course I try to keep most of the coins, but of course if I see a bad project I try to sell it quickly , but the promising coins I keep and wait when the price is high
I am also collecting the coins and I am not selling any of my coin as I do not collect the coins of those project about which I am doubtful. I get all the reviews of the projects in which I invest and keep them till the good time will come in crypto market. Because in the past I have seen many coins/tokens had become huge hits after the downfall of bitcoin market in 2014.

Similarly why not we can expect same thing to happen for bitcoin as well as for all other crypto currencies too. Collecting right now and simply holding them by not worrying will definitely get us big profits when the entire market turns into a positive.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

Emotions in dealing with this kind of problem depend.on how you had acquired you're tokens. Tokens received from nounty campaigns, usually bounty hunters would not feel so frustrating about the low prices of tokens. Somehow they epected this to happen. While those who bought their tokens at higher price, you have to decide whether to sell them to cut the loss or hold until it goes up again. Decision making is the key.
Well, actually this is what they say here. How do you make such conclusions correctly and how can you react to this or that situation. How do bounty hunters work in general today? They say they will HODL their tokens but they sell them very quickly. I do not belong to such people, I really try to hodl my coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: