Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88368 times)
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Even despite the fact that the market prices are low, I also continue to earn coins, but at the moment I do not intend to sell and convert them. I, like many others, are waiting for the market to recover, only then will I sell my coins and take profits in Fiat.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

I will keep holding until the price rises because I think now is not the right time to sell,because I bought a few months ago and I don't want to swallow a loss and maybe I plan to collect more coins to take advantage because now the price is low.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

Emotions in dealing with this kind of problem depend.on how you had acquired you're tokens. Tokens received from nounty campaigns, usually bounty hunters would not feel so frustrating about the low prices of tokens. Somehow they epected this to happen. While those who bought their tokens at higher price, you have to decide whether to sell them to cut the loss or hold until it goes up again. Decision making is the key.

Bounty hunters really much easier given the problems of the current market, because they did not spend personal savings to buy the coins, most of which then turned into rubbish. I believe that it is better to let new projects extend their ICOs and extend the bounty , then enter current bear market.
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

I'm holding the majority of all tokens I earned doing bounties, prices are too low not to sell and even if I know that many of these project could fall and disappear in next 2 years I'm quite confident that there are others that will have a big rise. I don't need that money now so I still continue to hold.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

As bounty hunter i earn so much tokens from all my projects. But i always hold for a good price and then sell it. With this current situation ill wait for a little longer because the market is bad. But when i need money i will sell it and regret it for sure.

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
Yes, indeed, a lot of coins in the past and now have no value, but there are those that from the starting price is very well grown. I hold many altcoins as a long-term contribution, I hope that in the future they will please me.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

I didn't hold back the token that I got from the bounty program except that there was no market yet. Now you can judge a few coins from the bounty results which are free of charge, whether they get big profits or not.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

I wait until the price of tokens will grow several times and then sell. This year it turned out not quite as I wanted, as many tokens had to be held for a long time, but still it was justified.

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:56:16 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 11:39:01 PM by seyola89

True talk by OP. I have a lot of bounty and ico tokens which I'm forced to hold because I just can't sell for so cheap on exchange. I have the hope that one day, the value will be good.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

I will keep holding until the price rises because I think now is not the right time to sell,because I bought a few months ago and I don't want to swallow a loss and maybe I plan to collect more coins to take advantage because now the price is low.
Your position as a whole is very correct, but as for other people who are now in a fit of panic selling everything they have today? I think that this is not a profitable business and people today must believe in the market and believe in cryptocurrencies, because otherwise you and I will not succeed
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

Tried talk by OP. I have a lot of bounty and ico tokens which I'm forced to hold because I just can't sell for so cheap on exchange. I have the hope that one day, the value will be good.
Indeed, every person and every project wants their project after listing in the market is expensive. I also personally got a lot of tokens from the bounty program. But what I expected was different from the reality. The price of the token that I have always goes down every day. So I have to sell at very cheap prices.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

Many coins will probably be of little interest to the future, as they become more and more every day, so I don’t want to risk it and sell all the tokens I’ve collected at once, it’s better to have little than to lose everything in the end.
alex_kir

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

Many coins will probably be of little interest to the future, as they become more and more every day, so I don’t want to risk it and sell all the tokens I’ve collected at once, it’s better to have little than to lose everything in the end.
This is your decision and now it is for you to make such a decision; everyone should understand their actions and now it seems to me I would not sell everything that is and why I don’t really want to sell coins in minus. I am sure that in the future there will be a better situation than the current one.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:15:34 AM

As of now I still don't have tones of tokens I earned from bounty campaign. But if I have tons of it. I maybe just wait and give time the project if they really list it on the exchange, if not I am gonna sell it on dex exchange.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Abuchi2

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

For me after participating in bounty campaigns I don’t really like selling they token they gave me immediately because I don’t want to regret selling it fast when it moons.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

I will hold it till my tokens have a high price, so I can sell it and get profit from it. Nowadays the market still down but it will go up in the future. The bear market will soon turn into bull market.
gowobonyok

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

this was a difficult situation, there were a number of possibilities that could occur in the bounty hunter holding the ico token.

the first is getting tokens but launching in the market for a long time. this is because the funds obtained by ico are drastically reduced and make the ico team delay the process of launching tokens to the market exchange to avoid an exchange rate that is too low.

the second is the worst possibility, which is not getting tokens at all because the ico team is missing.
emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

The thing is it doesn't matter how many token you have if most of them are worthless,
For me it is better to hold few coins that have a value rather than having plenty of token that doesn't have a value.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

Of the many tokens that have been obtained, I don't think it can generate a large amount of money if it is to be sold now. So whether you want it or not, you have to wait until Crypto is recovering and has a good value again. Moreover, for tokens, not all tokens can rise quickly. If you find such a situation, it is better to put your token into another coin that is better, so that the development of the value will be safer and clearer.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

First, I will analyze all the coins that are in my wallet. Promising coin I'll keep, and the rest of the coins I sell and buy coins, which are included in the top 100.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: