Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88365 times)
eurenia

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

Of course I try to keep most of the coins, but of course if I see a bad project I try to sell it quickly , but the promising coins I keep and wait when the price is high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

I have also earned a lot of tokens from the past bounty campaigns that I had joined, some consider a shit coin but I'm still holding them hoping that in the future it will have a good value besides I'm not losing directly in my pocket so I can afford to wait until where it gonna be.              
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

When it comes to earning in the crypto space, there is always time to take profit. So whenever i am taking profit, i convert the tokens to fiat and reserve the rest for for trade or for me to hodl until it rises again.
It is always good to convert to fiat for future purpose. This will enable you to buy the dip conveniently.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

it's a bad time for selling your tokens so it would be better to wait the market recovery and may be some of your projects will go to the moon.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

These tokens might or might not be of value. It is up to you what you want to do. If I were in your position, I would make an informed decision rather than wait for something to happen. But, the truth is that most of these tokens will lose the value and will die sooner or later.
It is a fact that sooner or later they will simply lose value, so I would probably not stop telling you that today many projects simply will not do their work. That is, all the promises that they made to you earlier, they simply will not be able to fulfill them.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

These tokens might or might not be of value. It is up to you what you want to do. If I were in your position, I would make an informed decision rather than wait for something to happen. But, the truth is that most of these tokens will lose the value and will die sooner or later.
It is a fact that sooner or later they will simply lose value, so I would probably not stop telling you that today many projects simply will not do their work. That is, all the promises that they made to you earlier, they simply will not be able to fulfill them.
Yes, at the moment most of the projects are in standby mode and are waiting for the market to recover. the developers of these projects really do not fulfill their promises, But despite all this, I still think that now is not the time to sell their tokens, and it is better to wait until the market recovers and prices rise, because there is a possibility that the price of all tokens will rise .

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:41:57 PM

Most tokens don't make any sense in their existence, but there are projects that really have a lot of potential and their tokens are worth keeping in the long run.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

I hold most of my coins and tokens because this is my investment in the future, I don't really care about the current price because I'm sure crypto and blockchain still have a bright future so prices will increase in a few more years. there are some users who sell tokens they have when the market price is still low and I think that is wrong where the new tokens still need recognition and also build communities to create better value
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:09:20 AM

I have earned tons of tokens, most of them are useless, i wasted my time to do bounty campaigns without researches, all of them are scam.
Now i'm more careful, before i join a bounty campaign, i make research about it first.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:19:11 AM

I try to participate in new projects and monitor the market all the time. The best coins in my opinion I will definitely keep for long term. Of course, you never know which project will succeed in the future, so the more coins you hold, the greater the chances of "to the moons" in your portfolio in the future.   Smiley
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

There is no token accumulator that can say in all earnest that he HODL all coins he earned. You can only HODL some and convert some to actual cash while putting others into crypto trading to earn even more coins, if you understand the art of trading very well. You can't tell me that you HODL all you earn except if you are a newbie in this space.
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:11:31 AM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
And now we need to think about where to determine this work, which must be done very correctly, otherwise you may not see your profits. Part of can be sell and to withdraw in Fiat, and part of necessarily leave, tomorrow they can very you please.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

Now , the only thing you can do is to hold. Due to low market , all the altcoins are not listed in any exchange and if some of them are , their price is very low. Just hold your coins for now and wait for the market to rise. That's all you can do now !!
alex_kir

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:18:57 PM

Yes, at the moment most of the projects are in standby mode and are waiting for the market to recover. the developers of these projects really do not fulfill their promises, But despite all this, I still think that now is not the time to sell their tokens, and it is better to wait until the market recovers and prices rise, because there is a possibility that the price of all tokens will rise .

This is exactly what will happen, especially when the market will start to be regulated all the same, because the only thing that can really change the trend today is investments from institutional investors, as well as working products that were promised to us earlier, so we pause, as I said and just observe, at the same time you can start investing, if you know how to do it.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:52:04 PM

I agree that we have earned tons of tokens which cost nothing now. But it is probable that after a while the smallest part of them will come to life. Therefore, there is no point in hoping. Today, when I receive tokens, I sell 80% immediately and leave 20% in the Hold, just in case.
Rockkey

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

For those who participated in many projects as a bounty hunter, or for those who invested their money during 2018. and thus earned a fairly large number of different tokens in his portfolio - now the only reasonable option is to keep all your savings and wait for the market to start recovering.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

I hold all my tons tokens and believe that some day some of them will cost a lot! even now some of coins grows in 1000% in a day
yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

Not all coins are promising, why then store coins. I see, if the price is good, then I sell, then in the fall in price I can buy more to hold.

Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

Unfortunately, at the present time, bitcoin and most alts are falling in price. Earned tokens and tokens after the bounty begin to depreciate greatly. I very much hope that the market has already reached its bottom and there will be growth.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

Unfortunately, at the present time, bitcoin and most alts are falling in price. Earned tokens and tokens after the bounty begin to depreciate greatly. I very much hope that the market has already reached its bottom and there will be growth.

The market will reach the bottom in early 2019. It is then that the strongest fall in prices for all cryptocurrencies will occur.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: