Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88368 times)
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:30:20 AM

You are right and I agree on your observations and knowledge on what had happened now that we have earned a ton of different alt coins especially those ERC20 tokens. Anyway we should always keep our own diligence and be smart on the projects that we should gonna join in the future but now that we have those tokens in our own keeping then we should see it as a learning lesson on how we gather those coins and tokens. Keep on learning and soon we will profit on our stock knowledge regarding our experience on cryptocurrency.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:45:21 AM

You should have a solid plan before even beginning to accumulate tokens. If you were just winging it then best of luck to you.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:25:40 AM

Hodling is the only option available during this turbulent time. Or what is the use of tons of unlisted tokens in my wallet if not to keep calm and hodl? Many tokens are afraid of entering any exchange right now for the fear of heavy price dump.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:26:12 AM

Cryptocurrency for me is a great experiment. I decided that all earned coins in bounty campaigns/airdrop will be hold, and then in a few years I will check my balance. Only then will I be able to conclude whether I have wasted my time or whether it will bring me a lot of money.

HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:28:15 AM

Hodling is the only option available during this turbulent time. Or what is the use of tons of unlisted tokens in my wallet if not to keep calm and hodl? Many tokens are afraid of entering any exchange right now for the fear of heavy price dump.
with the conditions that you experience now, maybe not only you experience it. a lot of altcoin values ​​go down even a lot that has no value. maybe if the asset is still running, and developing it might be in the future it will have a price. but for junk coins, maybe that would be impossible.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:28:39 AM

if they have no price and o listed on exchanges than hold of course. i believe any token must be hold min. for a year. or till bull.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Nurma.A

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:53:20 AM

as you said, I will do research to check all my tokens. Is my token of quality for me to save in the long term or not. maybe there are some exceptions if they have not yet listed on the exchange, then I will hold it until listed on the exchange. and if it is listed on an exchange, will be sold directly.

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 10:28:09 AM

I really have received tons of tokens, i traded some and kept some , most fell in price because of the recent bear price, listing went below ico price , but hopefully once the bearish market is over, these tokens will gain value,so i am holding my token till the bullish season.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:44:25 AM

as you said, I will do research to check all my tokens. Is my token of quality for me to save in the long term or not. maybe there are some exceptions if they have not yet listed on the exchange, then I will hold it until listed on the exchange. and if it is listed on an exchange, will be sold directly.
You are right, so you can find out which ones are worth selling and what you need to know. The token has a low value and waits very long to go up high and then drops again. now it is difficult to run the project smoothly so that it does not produce anything. if you have got a token and then entered the market and already have a value even if it is not too high, you have to sell it, because it can go down again and you can lose that opportunity.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:52:54 AM

actually everything depends on our beliefs if we are still sure that the token that we hold will provide many benefits in the future should we hold it for the long term, but if you already feel you are going to die, then you should exchange to fiat or another token

Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:12:37 AM

I always sit between the fences, safer that way for me, whenever j get a token from job earned, I keep half and  hold half, that way it anything happens, I know I am covered both ways.
luongdk

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:18:34 AM

After earning a lot of tokens I am going to take following actions, some of them I am going to sell and regarding rest part of tokens I am going to hold most of them. It is my personal opinion and it seems like it is a good strategy in current circumstances. Don't you think so? To my mind it is obvious strategy and everyone is going to do the same
saminnala

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:20:36 AM

Putting my hand on my heart, I confess honestly that Hodl brought me more losses than profits. Would return a year ago, I would sell out all my tokens. Now all these coins are just a bunch of useless trash.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
5thFear

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:20:57 AM

Well, hodl. Thats the only thing that you can do with these tokens which never make it to the market. And learn from your mistake that you can't go doing airdrops and bounties while not researching about the project's team.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:32:22 AM

As we have earned various tokens and all are in hold in MEW and other wallet,Maximum are scams and not coming in exchanges,next time and in coming days we should verify the project and than join the bounty or any other project.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:38:50 AM

I believe that if your purse is stored a lot of coins, you should not constantly wait for the price to go to the moon. Think for yourself what is better to have in your wallet a couple of thousand dollars or dream about what you can earn on the lamb.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:16:23 PM

I am still holding my coins for almost a year and now from different project some of it have a good exchanger but some are just a priceless coin. i am still waiting for the market to recover before selling those coin.

Same with me. I am receiving a lot worthless coin or token and i am not selling it now because waiting a good price. Many coin that i am have on wallet not active in market and i can not do anything.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:21:36 PM

I am still holding my coins for almost a year and now from different project some of it have a good exchanger but some are just a priceless coin. i am still waiting for the market to recover before selling those coin.

Same with me. I am receiving a lot worthless coin or token and i am not selling it now because waiting a good price. Many coin that i am have on wallet not active in market and i can not do anything.

how do you know that the tokens you recieve are worthless ? and why would you prefer to hodl if its already given that they are worthless which also means they wont be listed or wont have a good price if ever they can touch the market .  best to do is burn them .  send them to a random wallet address to save up some space  .

I believe that if your purse is stored a lot of coins, you should not constantly wait for the price to go to the moon. Think for yourself what is better to have in your wallet a couple of thousand dollars or dream about what you can earn on the lamb.

why not ? its not bad to assume because you are already here  .  your here in this scene because you want to earn huge income  .
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:28:04 PM

Now you are patiently waiting for the market to recover its value. I think the majority of our community has no doubts that it is only the matter of time, when the market is going to change its trend. Just wait and relax.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:17:53 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
That's right. Everyone will hope that the tokens and coins they have will increase and explode, but sometimes what we expect does not match what happened and we can only observe and examine it. And for myself, I will choose to hold the tokens that I have if the tokens still have value and the opportunity to provide benefits if they hold them for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: