Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88360 times)
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:38:25 PM

it depends on our choice but I personally choose to hold it and wait for the right time to sell it, of course not all of them get a profit, I also sometimes lose my investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:49:45 PM

each person has their own ideas what to do with the earned coins, but in my opinion if the project is really high quality then the coins need to be kept for a long time until you get a big profit, you need to keep at least part of these coins and the rest can be sold
Most of the tokens that people get after the campaign are not worth to keep for any amount of time and there have been many cases in which the coins never got any value at all or were never accepted in any exchange, so most of the time even if you are lucky to get your tokens there is nothing to do with them and no one will buy them at any price.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:55:58 PM

Depends to the token that you have. First step that you do is do some search if they still have chance to rise the value and you can hold it but if you see that there is no chance to increase and if you think it will down just sell it or convert to cash. But doing a research is not 100 percent works if gives an Idea on you of what are possible to happen someday.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:25:18 PM

The Simple thing to do is keep the good tokens you find valuable and then the ones you think have less impact i the cypto market it will be better to do away with them as soon as possible since you can wake up one day and find out that they a have zero value which is something really terrible and happens to mostly everyone Also remember the concept of sale high and buy low am sure it might help you

gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:29:04 PM

Most tokens that I follow from an ICO are experiencing a dump. And now I'm still a HOD. Who knows the price of tokens will increase in the future. The struggle is a little tiring.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:56:07 PM

When you end up two currencies and a lot of tokens you can either sale on exchange or hold it. Holding it is of two different purposes you can I hold it to use it on the platform with which it has been created or you can hold it for the hope of selling it at a higher price in the future either way if you have a lot of cryptocurrencies that are really undervalued at the moment, I believe it is better to hold because in the bull market even the extremely undervalued cryptocurrencies will go to the moon along with the whole market

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:34:00 AM

at this moment i even not hold any token, because i sell them all.
it will be worse if im hold it till now i sell it when the price drow below 30-40% now the price is below 80%.
but from now im start to collect token from bounty,airdrop,trade, or anything that give me token.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:36:03 AM

I've earned few tokens and most of them are worthless.  Cheesy
I still have the alas of my portfolio.
I believe that it will be good when the bull comes, still have bitcoin and eth.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 12:39:00 AM

I do have a lot of airdrop tokens in my crypto wallets, some of them are no value at all. I just ignore them for now. Someday their owners might push their coins to its next level. May be these coins might have a good value in the future.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:42:07 AM

It ia good to earned so many tokens. I think ifou earned from bounty campaigns by that tokens as a reward then you are so lucky enough here in crypto world. Just wait to that token be listed on some exchange, it is also an investments. Who knows that one or two of what tokens you have has a great market value.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:46:37 AM

I have accumulated a huge number of tokens that can never be sold. What to do? Nothing, they brought only disappointment, I am not going to spend time on a point to burn them or to put orders on the EtherDelta.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 12:58:53 AM

of course I hold tokens that I've until now and I'll not sell at very cheap prices like now ... and when the red market I buy more tokens because I really believe if it will give me a lot of profit

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:30:59 AM

I do have a lot of airdrop tokens in my crypto wallets, some of them are no value at all. I just ignore them for now. Someday their owners might push their coins to its next level. May be these coins might have a good value in the future.
I do the same, keeping those coins from bounties will not harm you, just let the future decide if the team will continue to developing the project,
if same thing will cycle those coins will have value after some time though it will always be depending from each circumstances that might happen
along the way.

It can serve as a future investment after all, just move and forget it for a while.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:00:36 AM

Basically, tons tokens without value means unhealthy tokens since the beginning. Possible it will feel you sick once seeing the tokens. It takes time to forget your labor of hard work in order to have that tokens and yet meaningless. Hopefully we can refund the expenses from our internet connection or data or electricity bill.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:05:32 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

Personally no point in converting to fiat once you accumulate. Hodl long term for sizable profit
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:11:52 PM

And now nothing, now you just need to try to wait for the right moments, which would bring you real opportunities in the future, because in the future there will be only appreciation and this time will be lost. Now we need to act. Everything will continue to make good money.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:03:56 PM

I have collected a lot of tokens, I only trade with my tokens, yes indeed some of the tokens I collect are shitcoin, it's like garbage in my wallet, so the point is just doing trade with tokens that I have, allowing to get some profit from that
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:56:09 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
I reviewed my entire portfolio, tried to sell those coins that I considered bad and bought those that are promising in my opinion, but we will never be able to predict everything, so we are in the dark.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:05:59 PM

Waiting for those tokens to be listed on exchanges before i sell. Actually tons of these tokens are spam on my wallet and i regret ever participate on these shaded campaigns, so, of these tokens were bought with my hard earned money and nothing in return. Hopeful that they be listed in any exchange as i sell off my tokens portfolio.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:08:25 PM

The whole crypto market is down nowadays, so it is worthless to sell your tokens with the actual low rates. You have to hold your tokens safely until they get listed first in good exchanges, and then you should wait until the price starts to rise to make some profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: