Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2018, 07:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Market is down.  (Read 5736 times)
kolsernik

Activity: 756
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

In terms of time, I think the green market will come in time, as it was that year.There is every reason to believe that this will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
haidil

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

Republia Ambassador

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

everyone hopes that the growth of bitcoin will be like 2017, for that don't listen to negative news about bitcoin that panics and will cause prices to fall. hope bitcoin will continue to be the currency that everyone loves and the value of bitcoin will continue to grow

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
marlo1001

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

I am here not the first year so I'm not concerned about the correction of the market price as everybody else are, I'm just patiently waiting for something to happen...

bigboyd

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

bitcoin is nowadays at a low cost. This is a change in the market. At the end of last year, it was worth about 20000 dollars. By the next year, the value of the present value is again revised. Because the price of bitcoin is very important. This will affect other coins. Today, most coins in the market show a bitcoin value. Investors in bitcoin are losing their loyalty. Therefore I see that this bitcoin market should go up again.
tommy48

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

Bitcoin prices are very volatile, today's prices cannot be predicted by anyone, tomorrow's prices won't necessarily be the same as today. only the market and circumstances that will determine the price.
Ochusol

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.
The year has been too traumatizing to say. The way the market has been has made it so scary for most people. I believe we will still have big investors coming in again.

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.
This remaining 4 months shall tell if Bitcoin will repeat its similar performance of 2017. This is the wish of everyone.
muarip

Activity: 490

Look ARROUND

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:29:21 PM

I am here not the first year so I'm not concerned about the correction of the market price as everybody else are, I'm just patiently waiting for something to happen...

You cannot predict with the parameters you describe to make Bitcoin worse or better because Bitcoin is not a virtual currency that can be expected to rise or fall.

jfelix

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

Futures killed bitcoin. Practically they bet against bitcoin price without having to hold real bitcoin so they do not create demand.
A physical ETF would be a good thing for Bitcoin
Freestyle5

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

The prize of bitcoin is volatile and since is its a bear market.
According to the crytocurrency exparts, it's predicted to raise before the end of this year, but if it doesn't, which I believe it's not going to happen, for now let's be hope the it pumps before the end of the year.
FencerKryss

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

I think, bull will come on October. Just stay calm and keep your position and btc . Remember every fall has a rising. And please read everything you find about block-chain technology.
Freestyle5

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

Now this market is down, after a while it will be up again. From my point of view, Bitcoin has achieved a point at which its behavior has become totally unpredictable which has caused a high increase in risk at making an investment decision.  Sad
[/quote

Yea I watched my eth dump the more yesterday, according to most expart, they say it's going to pump and  we're being patient but it's becoming riskier to invest in as you said
cosmicart

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

REPME:- Taking networking to a whole new level

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

If you check the history of bitcoin very well, you would notice that it flourishes toward the end of the year, and that time is fast approaching.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●● REPME.io ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬ The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Glutius

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

The price of bitcoin really suffers constant volatility, especially recently the price has fallen very much, but this does not mean anything bad. We just need to wait out this bad period.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
mohammedmattar

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:05:55 PM

Year of grief Sad

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Harrisonimo

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

“Mycryptobank.io”

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

The down market of this year has really been a major set back to most Investors and waiting has been long overdue and somewhat overstretched! I do hope that towards the end of this year's last quarter, there will be a breakthrough into the wealth bath we have long been waiting for.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
cryptofeel

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

The Bitcoin is down as the trend has shown that the markets are roundly affected by the actions or inactions of the holders and owners of the bitcoins. There is a correlation between FUD and market price and we need to take some seminal on this topic.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:28:46 PM

Many investors panic about what's going on with bitcoin. The price is really low where investors lost their profit that causes them to panic and some turn their back on bitcoin. As we can see not only bitcion is suffering from a huge fall, when in fact almost all coins in the market are falling down. Well, we still have more months before the end of the year, let us just wait. It's not the end of the world yet, for sure it will rise again.
Johnyz

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

In terms of time, I think the green market will come in time, as it was that year.There is every reason to believe that this will happen.
Yes of course, green days will happen again at no specific time.
I’m not affected anymore by this bear market, I’m already immune with it and I already know that it will bounce back again when we already hit the dip for this trend. Don’t panic folks, bitcoin can survive and many altcoins too the market price will be on top again when whales tired of dumping the market.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

The price of bitcoin really suffers constant volatility, especially recently the price has fallen very much, but this does not mean anything bad. We just need to wait out this bad period.
This is we need to be patient in time of down market for bitcoin. The price of bitcoin can really be challenging from the start it is volatile. Thus, patience is a key when we hold bitcoin.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
███```````█████````````█████````````██████████████
```````````██``````````███``````````████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
██````````█████````````████`````````█████████████
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
```````````███████████████████████████``````````
```````````████████████████████████████`````````
█████████████````````█████````````█████```````███
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
████████████████``````███████``````███████``````██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
vgvv
SECURIX
|
|
gandame

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.

Here is the graph showing us the price for bitcoins from 2009 to 2017

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.
Bitcoin now are very low and i think bitcoin can recover the price before the end of this year all we can do now is to and have patience so that we can wait the price of bitcoin will grow up again.

███```````█████````````█████````````██████████████
██````````█████````````████`````````█████████████
```````````███████████████████████████``````````
```````````████████████████████████████`````````
█████████████````````█████````````█████```````███
████████████████``````███████``````███████``````██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
vgvv
SECURIX
|
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.