Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 09:57:58 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Market is down.  (Read 5723 times)
rapsa2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

I see a lot about the bitcoin breakdown every year but now 2018 I just do not know what's going to happen for the bitcoin outcome I'll price this year now.

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kotone

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

Yes and i think this is because of etf that did`nt approve bitcoin,but i`m sure that bitcoin will be recover as soon as possible because of many opportunity that opened on it.
the bitcoin market is really dropping low. and yhe dropping percentage are big. in lst wednesday i look the price of the bitcoin is at 7,220$ and i will become happy because the price is at 7,000$ again. but now it return to the 6,800 and it is sad because even the ber months cannot helped in the problem of the market.

````███▄▄```````````````````````````````▄▄███
````███████▄▄```````````````````````▄▄███████
```███████████▄▄````````````````▄▄███████████
```████``▀▀███████▄▄````````▄▄██████▀▀``████
```████``````▀████████```███████▀▀`````█████
``█████`````````▀▀██████████▀▀`````````█████
``████````████▄`````▀▀██▀▀`````▄▄██```█████
`█████```███████▄▄`````````▄▄██████```█████
`█████```███████████▄``▄██████████````████
`████``````▀▀████████████████████````████
███████▄▄`````▀▀█████████████████````████
``▀▀███████▄▄`````▀▀█████████████````██▀
`````▀▀████████▄▄`````▀███████▀▀
`````````▀▀███████````████▀▀
`````````````▀▀████
vgvv
MODULE
|
|
Report to moderator 
█≣≣≣   SKYFchain   ≣≣≣█▐▃     SKYFchain is the first blockchain based     ▃▌█≣≣≣   BOUNTY   ≣≣≣█
anhyeuem123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

Yes, that's right. Bitcoin prices in recent years tend to be strong. There are many issues that lead to a sharp drop in Bitcoin prices. Bitcoin, however, will overcome these problems and will jump dramatically in the coming years.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

It's not a permanent status of BTC. We know that it's absolutely unpredictable. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies always on volatility situation, and it doesn't stable. Stability is very disruptive for crypto investors.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Sasha Grey

Activity: 208

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

I'm sure the biggest thing that makes bitcoin drop is the number of scam projects, when investors lose money and become victims of a scam then make others panic and choose cut loss.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
bigdude

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

on google trends, there is less people interested in crypto right now.
No new money, people not interest with btc. I ask some friend about bitcoin and all said to stay away
So i think btc will drop more. And I have the cash to buy a bit more in that time come

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING 
ROGER VER ADVISOR

█
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pinkris128

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

I see a lot about the bitcoin breakdown every year but now 2018 I just do not know what's going to happen for the bitcoin outcome I'll price this year now.
Its really sad to see the price of bitcoin in the marker now. But we shouldn't lose our hope on it. I still believe on it that it will recover again. Its just something need to fix on bitcoin because there are so many scams project. Hence it leads to the loss of demand of it. Maybe this bermonths bitcoin will rise again and surprise us like what happened before. Just keep holding and never do panic selling.

• T I M E  A S  A N  E X P E R I E N C E •
  $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED  
              ▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓ ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
GreatArkansas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

As of now, it will still go dip. There are still many FUD spreading and there are still many big investors who want to buy at very low price, they want cheaper. They are really unfair, but they are really smart because they are very the best, they want to buy at dip so they will spread many FUD and weak hands will suffer. s

wildey

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

As of now, it will still go dip. There are still many FUD spreading and there are still many big investors who want to buy at very low price, they want cheaper. They are really unfair, but they are really smart because they are very the best, they want to buy at dip so they will spread many FUD and weak hands will suffer. s
maybe at the end of this month, when there has been an announcement about the ETF, we can see prices rising calmly again. You're right, for now, so many FUDs are scattered, and that makes bitcoin prices unstable.

▐████████       ██
          █   █   █▌     ██
         ▐█       █▌    ██
          █▌      █    ██
          ▐██   ▄██    █
           ▀█████▀    ██
    ▄█▄      ▀█▀      █▌
    ▀███▄            ▐█
       ▀██           ██
         ██          █
          ██        ▐█
           █▌       ▐█
           ▐█       ██                                                   ██
            █▌      █▌                                                   ▀▀
            ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▌
            ▐████████   █   ██ ▐█▐███▐███   ████   █▄███    ████  ████▄  █▌ ▐█▄███
             █      █   █   ▐█ ▐█   █▌  █▌     ▐█  █▌  ██  █▀  ▀ ▐█   █  ██ ▐█   █▌
             █▌     █   █   ▐█ ▐█   █   █▌   ▄▄▄█  █   ▐█ ▐█     █▌   █▌ ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██     █   █   ██ ▐█   █   █▌ ▐█▀ ▐█  █   ▐█ ▐█     █▌   █▌ ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██    ▐█   █   ██ ▐█   █   █▌ ██  ▐█  █   ▐█  █     ▐█   █  ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██    ▐█   ██████ ▐█   █   █▌  █████  █   ▐█  ▐████  ████▀  ██ ▐█   █▌
▄█   ██████   Join our whitelist!     ██████
  A new era of charity 
█▄
██████  Social Media  ██████
Telegram    Reddit       Medium
Twitter ANN Thread Facebook
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                    ▀▓▓▓▓▀

▄▄███████▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█
    ████████████████████████▀  ▄▄██▀
    ███████████████████▄▄ ▄▄▄████▀
    ██████████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

First time ever my wallet balance goes to three digits as i am holding bitcoin. bitcoin cash and etherium all as well. You can predict yourself that where market is going. I am afraid I will have zero balance some day.
suprex333

Activity: 420

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

First time ever my wallet balance goes to three digits as i am holding bitcoin. bitcoin cash and etherium all as well. You can predict yourself that where market is going. I am afraid I will have zero balance some day.

Take it easy and don't panic, the price of bitcoin will increase and with a pretty good level. The market will surprise you with positive news.

angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

Individuals are continue saying that the market of the bitcoin was absolutely debasing and this was known by us yet in the event that we investigate reality we just utilized about the high estimation of bitcoin last that is the reason the corruption of the estimation of bitcoin appears to be excessively colossal ruin however the estimation of bitcoin if your going to offer your coin is commendable yet pf course everybody is going for a high benefit that is the reason they are needing a great deal more.
Kusnechik

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

Bitcoin is likely to cost even more than it was in the winter of 2017-2018. The main thing is the coming to the market of institutional investors.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Triwiyono

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

in my opinion, big investors who still have a lot of money start buying again when the price of bitcoin drops after they sell when the price of bitcoin up. I think the decline in bitcoin prices has been manipulated by some people so that they continue to get big profits.
crossabdd

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

why only see the bitcoin prices from 2017 and 2018.? and after that said Bitcoin was in a difficult time. I think bitcoin is still very strong now, and will become stronger in the following year. let's look at the graph from the beginning bitcoin has prices and until now. is there a decline? there is no. bitcoin is getting higher with the trough made. because the current decline will make the price of bitcoin even higher.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
thenameisjay

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.

Here is the graph showing us the price for bitcoins from 2009 to 2017

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.

The market is down but it is still profitable specially for our bitcoin investors who bought bitcoins last year before bitcoins even started climbing up to $20,000. They've invested pretty well and I think it is only smart to continue to invest even if the market for it is down.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ahmadulah

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

Hopefully it happens like the hope we make, Hopefully by the end of this year we can see good prices for bitcoin.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

Since a long time bitcoin has been falling but still now many investors gain profit who had bought bitcoin in dip.To my mind bitcoin price will go up at the end of 2018 and I wait for that time.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin market is down these days but soon it can reach the new heights. Bitcoin is very much unpredicatble therefore no conclusions can be made that whether there is rise or downfall. If today the value is less or people are suffering from big losses still one day or other they will be earning huge profits also.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Rana590

Activity: 532

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

Price can be up or down, it is not a major problem. For bitcoin, price is not big factor. It can recover it's price very soon. We should see how potential the coin is.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.