Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2018, 09:58:58 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Market is down.  (Read 5724 times)
biletskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:30:17 AM

Actually i can not understand Bitcoin down so fast from $ 7,400 down to $ 6,400 too fast and dangerous. Is this a short wave?

I don't see this as a problem since it can be a good possibility of having a great price in the next months. With a lower price, there are a lot of investors that will be investing back to Bitcoin. We don't need to always look at the change of Bitcoin's price since it will really create a doubt in our minds making our hands weak on holding our crypto currencies not only Bitcoin. Just keep on holding.

One the one hand, you are right. However, the guys that need the money urgently do not share your thoughts. If they sell the cryptocurrencies now, they will lose much.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Garnettil

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:42:14 AM

Yes, the bitcoin price is much lower than in 2017, I'm in a state of hold and worry, hoping that by the end of 2018 the bitcoin price will rebind in the market to its true value.
lovefr128

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

Yes bitcoin markets is down but not now it was down July month but now is still don't worry it my future currency.
arief.sutono

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

I still have some time to continue to observe the total market trend performance for this year so it is better we will wait for time and see but I am very optimistic that the market will rise again because this is predicted by most famous experts in crypto because if the market will not stabilize again then I am worried that many will start leaving this investment because they will lose the trust to invest. Thanks
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

I think the decline in bitcoin is drastically due to various problems and factors that make bitcoin go down dramatically. I hope that next year there will be no problems and bitcoin can return like 2017

olarrtt

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

There are so many speculations as it is.rushing to buy the dip may be fatal.
Have patience please to avoid story that touch.
Last year bubble caused all this, and many investors just wanna make it dip at all cost
xFGND

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:55:52 AM

To quote Harvey Dent - "The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming."
olarrtt

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

Actually i can not understand Bitcoin down so fast from $ 7,400 down to $ 6,400 too fast and dangerous. Is this a short wave?

I don't see this as a problem since it can be a good possibility of having a great price in the next months. With a lower price, there are a lot of investors that will be investing back to Bitcoin. We don't need to always look at the change of Bitcoin's price since it will really create a doubt in our minds making our hands weak on holding our crypto currencies not only Bitcoin. Just keep on holding.

One the one hand, you are right. However, the guys that need the money urgently do not share your thoughts. If they sell the cryptocurrencies now, they will lose much.

You are quite right, but try and imagine this sineario of being broke at the moment.
Again, January when the dip started should have been when folks should sell off and we can't keep hodling if the dip continues.
As for me, sell and move on
KKH84

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

One month, this bitcoin has experienced a decline and increase so fast, I think it's a chance for traders to make profit, but I'm sure history will repeat itself and the price of bitcoin might exceed 2017.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
elisabetheva

Activity: 462

Global Exchange and Remittance

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

it looks like the thing from the title "bitcoin Market is down" is indeed currently happening but if you look at it from a scale from a few years ago maybe the current price is still better just only different in 2017 alone.
but seeing the trend from a few years ago the next few months is the time to start going up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     Fuleex.io  │ Global Exchange, Local Experience    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium          ▄▄▄▄
bajingluncat

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

Yes, I hope that just like you, expecting the price of BTC to rise again, the current price does make us sluggish to invest, if there is a significant price movement it might trigger a little confidence in me to continue this investment, sometimes seeing prices going up and down with a small percentage of vulnerabilities that made me a little hesitant to return the BTC like last year, hopefully this difficult period will not last long as the dollar value which is now being strengthened hopefully the btc will have a positive influence

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
rameyhong

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:45:16 AM

Yes, it cannot be denied that the Bitcoin market is currently down. This year is a difficult time for Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. Bitcoin gets a crackdown from world regulators and this makes investors worried.
jtrapirap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

Yes i agree with you mate, this year has been a great challenge to the crypto community but I guess an opportunity also to the experienced trader and investors to buy more coins and hodl for a potential profit when the bullrun strikes back again. Several FUD at the start of the year may had brought negative impact to the crypto market also. But still I am optimistic about the market that it may recover soon.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Karie_Legend

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

One month, this bitcoin has experienced a decline and increase so fast, I think it's a chance for traders to make profit, but I'm sure history will repeat itself and the price of bitcoin might exceed 2017.

This time we will rediscover in the future but everyone will not know when that will happen again. When will the date or month occur again.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Kalm

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

Market price is every time up and down. It time to change the price. So time to invest. If price down. That time invest then  wait some week  and check the price list. If price is increasing then sell the coin.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Ava Duvall

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

now the price of bitcoin and the volume of bitcoin is decreasing but in my opinion it is only natural because cryptocurrency is basically fluctuating then cryptocurrency is also often shaky because of the news, but in the end it will also increase
it fluctuates- that's true but we have been at low point for quite a while now, people are becoming impatient, and we are seeing little to no change.
notreally976

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

Hopefully by the end of this year the value of the BTC door can return to the milestone of ~ 20k $ as the end of last year!
tunapa

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

The more we keep waiting for massives pumps of 2018 to come, the lesser it comes and the more our time is wasted. i dont think anyone should expect pumps again. Crypto should grow at a steady rate and not pump. pumps always leave some people at the sad side of the action. to me bitcoin price is not low. its the true value of what it stands for not what it is expected to stand for.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 1022
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

it looks like the thing from the title "bitcoin Market is down" is indeed currently happening but if you look at it from a scale from a few years ago maybe the current price is still better just only different in 2017 alone.
but seeing the trend from a few years ago the next few months is the time to start going up.
Always have its own understanding, following your goal will allow you to appreciate how the market works and what can be the possible outcome,
bitcoin's sway can be define whatever directions we wanted it or how well we do follow the market, for those who came earlier interpretations is
different from what other's are seeing right now.

MainIbem

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

Your graph is expository. So it is not surprising to me now why the market has been dull since this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.