Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 07:51:17 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Market is down.  (Read 5723 times)
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:32:52 AM

For me this is very sad, because bitcoin faces a very difficult challenge this year so that the price of bitcoin is lower than the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017. Nowadays bitcoin and ETH have experienced a number of decreases caused by bad news about bitcoin and reduced number of buyers in the market crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OcTA Bd

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:37:09 AM

Bitcoin market is down but that doesn't mean that it will remain like this all the time. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency among all which had already proved it's ability. It is also the most oldest one. Now the price of Bitcoin is low that's around 7000$. We all know that crypto currency is flactuating one. The price always goes up and down.
Today the price is low but that doesn't mean  that the price will be low like this all the time. To me the price will rise again. It's just the Matter of time.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
cryptofeel

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:38:30 AM

Te bitcoin being  down in 2018is not a new thing and is a direct result of the much hyped result and rapid climb it saw last year 2017. will the markets recover? yes, it will. When? No financial pundit or market pundit can exactly tell as the forces influencing its price continue to vary and also determined by other forces in themselves! Be calm, it will turn around again.
iSparta

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

I think that it was this year's last major correction of the course, connected with manipulative actions. Large bears understand that with each such correction, the level of confidence in bitcoin decreases, its overall capitalization and their income under manipulation decrease too. They will stop pressuring the price to increase capitalization and get more profit on this.

Alex_Kidd

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:02:07 PM

This year has been horrible until now, and looks like it never ends, I don't really know what to expect, we could also face the end of the crypto world, every day it gets worse and worse.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Kaznachej123

Activity: 840
Merit: 548

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.

Here is the graph showing us the price for bitcoins from 2009 to 2017

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.

Get ready for a predictable crypto pattern: in the coming months, we will see an increasing number of BTC maximalists tormenting “altcoin investors” for straying from the mother ship. BTC is the benchmark after all, the market beta of crypto, with most everything oscillating at a higher amplitude than $BTC

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████
aryaadikariyansyahsuwarto

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

This Is Promissing Project

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

I think this year is a difficult time for bitcoin investors, they have made every effort to take advantage of investing here, but whatever the power, bitcoin is getting free and almost never returned as before ... All we can do is be patient ...

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

This year has been a bit challenging for bitcoins as well as Ether to survive. Bitcoins are facing a quite low price now and also i think that most of the investors have taken their money off bitcoins.

We all know that bitcoins really pumped a lot in 2017 but from the starting of 2018 bitcoins are low. A lot of FUD was been created and bitcoins really faced a lot of difficulties. Price for bitcoins at the starting of 2018 has been low similar to the year 2017.
I really hope that the price for bitcoins can again show us immense growth as it showed in 2017.
A lot of investor of bitcoin is really frustrated now, and it is true that since the start of this year the value of bitcoin is low and i just remember that on the first 8months of this year the highest pumped of bitcoin is only $10k and after that it is continue to decreased it's value.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
crutu

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

This year has been horrible until now, and looks like it never ends, I don't really know what to expect, we could also face the end of the crypto world, every day it gets worse and worse.
do not be too pessimistic in facing the current market situation, if we look at the development of market prices from year to year the value of crypto continues to experience growth even though there is always a pattern of decline in market prices, such events are natural because of the rise and fall of market prices based on demand and supply

KALC.IO | TOKEN SALE NOW |
Join KALC to restructure of your future credit life (https://kalc.io)
Cloak1

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

It seems to me that the majority of people trading cryptocurrency have no understanding of the underlying technology, and they carry with them the same short sighted and impatient mindset that plagues amateur traders across all securities. As a result,  any sort of sharp downtrend with any security is enough to scare off the majority of traders into panic-sell mode. At a high level, this only contributes to the downtrend.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

This year is different from last year, too many coins and tokens have made the competition very tight so investors are confused, let alone a lot of scam projects that are always reported by the media so that the reputation of Crypto continues to deteriorate.

▐███▌                      ▐███▌               ▐██████████████▄             █████████▄
  ████                      ████                █████████████████            ███████████
    ████                  ████                ████▌                   ▀███           ████      ▀███
    ▐███▌              ▐████              ████▌                     ▄███           ████      ▄███
     ▐███▌            ▐█████            ████▌        ███████████           ███████████
       ▐███▌        ▐███████        ▐███▌          ████▀▀▀▀████         ████▀▀▀▀████
         ████▌    ▐███▌▐███▌    ▐███▌            ████         ████        ████         ████
           ████    ████    ████    ████              ████       ▄████        ████       ▄████
            █████████     ▐████████▌              ████████████▌       ████████████▌
              ███████          ███████                   ▀█████████▀           ▀█████████▀

◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕
⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩

ugr_erkn92

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

A very high flying crypto market in 2017 was expected to face correction this year. During the drop, very good sales and buying opportunities have been realized. In the same way, i plan to profit with new opportunities.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
globalpain

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Blockchain Hotel Booking Platform

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:36:28 PM

This is not the first time the market has been down, so why the panic? Study well the historical trend of Bitcoin and you will get to know that Bitcoin is gradually making progress on the market. I believe that bitcoin price will back to its price. Buy more when the market is down.
I agree with you, price reductions are common in crypto, and we should not panic facing the current market situation, I also believe that
crypto will recover and the market will return to green, indeed this is a good time to buy coins as much as possible at low prices

Asawakobana2017

Merit: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

A very high flying crypto market in 2017 was expected to face correction this year. During the drop, very good sales and buying opportunities have been realized. In the same way, i plan to profit with new opportunities.
Well this correction is a verry big opportunity to buy more of it and hold. It really depends on our patience, we can really earn on it by simply holding and selling with a big patience because patience is really the most important thing in crypto so then we need to have patience to gain.

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
Magic Sarap

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

This is not the first time the market has been down, so why the panic? Study well the historical trend of Bitcoin and you will get to know that Bitcoin is gradually making progress on the market. I believe that bitcoin price will back to its price. Buy more when the market is down.
I agree with you, price reductions are common in crypto, and we should not panic facing the current market situation, I also believe that
crypto will recover and the market will return to green, indeed this is a good time to buy coins as much as possible at low prices
Bitcoin market right now is trash, so please dont sell your bitcoin or any altcoins today, we see the condition, its getting worst everyday, dont panic youre just adding to the problem lets be positive here. Dont lose hope, i know that bitcoin and altcoins will recover from this loss

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:29:59 AM

Bitcoin market right now is trash, so please dont sell your bitcoin or any altcoins today, we see the condition, its getting worst everyday, dont panic youre just adding to the problem lets be positive here. Dont lose hope, i know that bitcoin and altcoins will recover from this loss
Yes it is. Whenever the market is down, I still manage to keep my hopes up for me to avoid panic selling which is no good to any business. I am pretty sure that the market will soon recover. We just have to wait a little longer and have patience.

reality18

Merit: 13

Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:35:41 AM

Yes the market is down yet there is no point in panicking over this. There has been several times when Bitcoin has fallen and some even beyond this percentage fall yet Bitcoin in one way or the other found it way up again. One thing that makes Bitcoin incredible is its fast recovery pace because of the large user-base support.

Mandarava

Activity: 406

🔴🔴BLINKED🔴🔴

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:45:23 AM

There is a lot of information on the network today that most likely the securities commission will not be able to do anything positive for bitcoin this year.

[ BLINKED WEBSITE ]  🔵  [ WHITE PAPER ]  🔵  [ TWITTER ]  🔵  [ TELEGRAM ]  🔵  [ ANN ]
THE BLOCKCHAIN-BASED RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
maculeth

UMKA – DECENTRALIZED LABOR MARKET

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:51:11 AM

a few years ago the price of bitcoin was very low, but could rise significantly at the end of 2017. which means if the current bitcoin price drops very low, there is still a big chance to rise again. this is only a matter of time.

bp.comp69

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

indeed the Bitcoin market is currently down, huh this is sad but I'm sure Bitcoin will be fine, come on rise with us Bitcoin  Cry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.