Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers  (Read 3249 times)
hongus (OP)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:48:54 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 08:13:44 PM by hongus

Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

akosijue

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:58:25 PM

As for me, Amazix would be the first, BXUNTY is also a good choice as well as Wapinter, though Hotachi is a great bounty manager, I just don't get much out of his bounties because of the bounty pools or the participants aren't limited so you get like 10$ for one of the campaigns of one of his bounties.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

Definelty amazix and bountyplatform.io . This two companies maintain a very high quality when it comes to community management and Rewards programs. Their quality control process is very strict and they ensure that quality service is provided to their clients. And most importantly bounty payouts are always made promptly to hunters

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

hongus (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:08:48 AM

As for me, Amazix would be the first, BXUNTY is also a good choice as well as Wapinter, though Hotachi is a great bounty manager, I just don't get much out of his bounties because of the bounty pools or the participants aren't limited so you get like 10$ for one of the campaigns of one of his bounties.

Agree. AmaZix is the first. I never heard about BXUNTY and Wapinter. I will acquainted with they. Thanks for the tip

hongus (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:10:42 AM

Definelty amazix and bountyplatform.io . This two companies maintain a very high quality when it comes to community management and Rewards programs. Their quality control process is very strict and they ensure that quality service is provided to their clients. And most importantly bounty payouts are always made promptly to hunters

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

Never work with bountyplatform
I work with boutyhive.io and dont like it

Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:19:47 AM

The rewards you get from a bounty is dependent on the bounty manager. Some bounty managers have no limits as to the number of participants that can join, thus watering down the rewards despite the amount of work put in. I have worked with quite a few and Amazix, Wapinter and g0blin seem to be the rated ones for me
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:26:42 AM

Amazix and atreezy is ny favorite campaign manager but i participate in the bounty which formerly managed by amazic team. Friendly seperated, in terms of services and how they choose projects. We can assure to have legit projects. We know amazix do research and verification before accepting an offer and also the same with atreezy, he has the reputation to maintaince since he is a known worker out there.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:37:44 AM

Thank you for sharing! I've just joined AmaZix group on telegram. I'm newbie so i only know Voki team. They work carefully. Some projects which they control is stable. Have a nice day all of you!
dangwapo311

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

I haven't tried participating in bounty campaigns that Amazix manages, I will try and check it out soon. For me bounty managers does play a huge role in making a bounty campaign successful but in the long run, it all depends on how good the campaign and how much appeal it has to people. No matter how good and trustworthy the bounty manager is that won't matter if the campaign is not good to begin with.
oceana

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:01:39 AM

In fact, everyone has their own bounty manager favorite, let alone each of them has a way and technique to participate in the bounty campaign they carry out, I have my own way of determining which bounty manager is good or not, it all depends on the type of campaign they hold and the product resulting from. usually I choose Newsilike, Wapinter, Tokensuite Bounty Manager and how much reward they give.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:30:35 AM

yahoo is the top leading manager here for me, look at his past project mozo token, it did raised millions of dollars. he really pick legit project thats guarranteed pays its bounty followers. hold his reputation just make sure to serve bounty which  is filtered

aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:31:48 AM

There are a lot of well-known bounty management teams like Hotachy. sylon, amazix, needmoney, suites, maze, righolders .... But lately due to the failure of most ICO projects, their projects are no longer as good as before anymore.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:25:30 AM

Hua_hui has some negative trust.

I haven't joined any of it so I can't tell on who's the favorable bounty manager. But if its about bitcoin paying campaigns there's a list for those favorable campaign managers out there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

I participate mainly in content bounty or blogs and of all the managers I have worked with amazix seems the best, yoo bad their content creation is only based on invitation now and it is restricted to a few exclusive people.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
haryatiposton01

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:43:38 AM

I know great managers like Amazix, Hua-hui, and Hotachi, for me they don't guarantee that we will get paid, before they are many other great managers who also manage fraud gifts and they get the trust of many people, I think the manager is not a guarantee that bounty/ ico will be successful.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:47:53 AM

I've got so many scams these days and I think that's because I don't look at the bounty managers. This thread is very helpful because I think the community needs as legit as bounty managers as possible. Because our hard earned funds are funds we should be given always because it's our rights!

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:52:34 AM

The rewards you get from a bounty is dependent on the bounty manager. Some bounty managers have no limits as to the number of participants that can join, thus watering down the rewards despite the amount of work put in. I have worked with quite a few and Amazix, Wapinter and g0blin seem to be the rated ones for me

Yes, the watering down is typically from multi accounts also... Sucks when a sig campaign accepts 500 jr members.

I think Amazix is top notch except im not too happy with the recent changes in direction. I used to love there article campaigns because they do great filtering of garbage, but they moved that to a private campaign which is completely scetchy.
Goblins good, yahoo is good.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

I'm assuming that you are talking about bounty campaigns because what you mentioned doesn't ring a bell in the bitcoin paying campaign. Just wanted to share you the links searching similar topics:

BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS FROM THE BEST MANAGERS
[Bounty Campaigns] Updated List of ICO Bounty Campaign Managers
List of best bounty campaign managers...
List of Campaign Managers Latest Post(Sig & Twitter Campaign) for Bounty Hunter

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:56:19 AM

There are a lot of well-known bounty management teams like Hotachy. sylon, amazix, needmoney, suites, maze, righolders .... But lately due to the failure of most ICO projects, their projects are no longer as good as before anymore.

The managers' performance is quite good, and I think they are professional and responsible for their work, constrained by ico who tends not to reach the hardcap so that it affects the results.
I believe in the performance of these managers and still have many interested ones.
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:12:56 AM

every bounty hunter wants a bounty manager who can be responsible. there are some good bounty managers to follow. personally, i chose amazix because usually, the bounty that handled by amazix can success. but it all depends on how the team and participants can promote their projects to be liked by many investors.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: