Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:27:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers  (Read 3252 times)
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

It is also interesting to listen to who is the favorite Bounty Manager for each participant in this forum. Bounty manager, which is my favorite, has been a number of managers, such as iwantapony, Sylon, hotachy, and wapinter.
RhBjK

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

Definelty amazix and bountyplatform.io . This two companies maintain a very high quality when it comes to community management and Rewards programs. Their quality control process is very strict and they ensure that quality service is provided to their clients. And most importantly bounty payouts are always made promptly to hunters

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

Never work with bountyplatform
I work with boutyhive.io and dont like it

I heard alot of goodthings about bounty hive.io but it seems like its different from what you are saying.maybe you should explain whats that you dont like about them

For OPs question theres no other better than Yahoo,but i love huahui and Sylon also as they are one of the best manager i ever worked with here in cryptocurrency

I don't like bountyhive
Often do not charge stacks, a very strange calculation, a lot of people and small payment
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

For me I do not have favorite bounty managers
All I care about is the project
How good how fantastic the project is and the vibes too

then I can consider the bounty managers too
What matters to me is quality of the project
RhBjK

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

I don't know whether this post is useful or not, I don't really care about the bounty manager. there are currently many projects that aren't even useful at all.
I think a manager must be wiser and try to learn before actually taking a job as a manager. Look, there are a lot of managers who have become arrogant right now, and some of them now have a red reputation.

I don't think so. Good managers take a good projects but of course this is not a 100% guarantee
adejoke444

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

My favourite bounty manager is no other person than krypital project. They handle many potential projects that are very successful. Then AmaZix is also one of the best bounty managers.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

It is not clear what Hitachi is doing in your list. Have you received payments for at least one bounty campaign of this Manager?

First of all, I look at the project, if it meets the requirements then it is already possible to study the Manager. Naturally, like many bounty hunters I have my own "black list" of managers, which I will not participate.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

Favorite bounty managers i like to work with to date is Sergei gerasimenki and Sylon. They usually structure a more aggressive way of promoting a project while instilling professionalism and proper organization of all the stakes per week. This is a major plus for me. But I was wondering why all of a sudden, Sylon gets banned.

Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

I do not have any favorite managers. What would not be a popular and professional manager, most likely he will have a scam projects. I love when the company is being by the developers
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

I do not have any favorite managers. What would not be a popular and professional manager, most likely he will have a scam projects. I love when the company is being by the developers

I prefer the bounty the German Manager is the official project. Because it might be more of a focus to take care of a bounty. So it can be more responsive and is also active in the bounty.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

I prefer the bounty the German Manager is the official project. Because it might be more of a focus to take care of a bounty. So it can be more responsive and is also active in the bounty.

There are a lot of good bounty managers that I am participating right now like yahoo, Sylon, deadly and many more. I assure these are the legit to participate from different campaigns.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

There are a lot of good bounty managers here. But I've only just joined the bounty of Sylon and Krypital. I think these two managers are the best, and the projects they manage are great successes

raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

I think that you can name a few bounty managers, but these people are not so many. I think that among the trusted ones I can call Sylon and hua_hui, other bounty managers have problems, but this is just my opinion on this score so do not judge my thoughts strictly, because they are only mine.
Todoroki

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

I think that you can name a few bounty managers, but these people are not so many. I think that among the trusted ones I can call Sylon and hua_hui, other bounty managers have problems, but this is just my opinion on this score so do not judge my thoughts strictly, because they are only mine.
In here are a lot of good bounty managers that I am participating right now like yahoo, Sylon, deadly and many more. I assure these are the legit to participate from different campaigns.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

My favorite BM at the moment is Hhampuz. He does a really good job and is usually very reliable. So far I was involved in two signature and a reddit bounty campaign and each time the bountys went without problems or similar. Therefore i am more than satisfied with him and can only recommend him as a BM. Who wants to reach Hhampuz, will find all information about him here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4873710.0   Smiley
Todoroki

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

My favorite BM at the moment is Hhampuz. He does a really good job and is usually very reliable. So far I was involved in two signature and a reddit bounty campaign and each time the bountys went without problems or similar. Therefore i am more than satisfied with him and can only recommend him as a BM. Who wants to reach Hhampuz, will find all information about him here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4873710.0   Smiley
The three bounty managers that you mentioned are good managers for now, and the best is Amazix. I saw several projects managed by Amazix managers become successful, and bounty participants were paid on time according to their hard work.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

yahoo62278 is my favorite bounty manager . Every campaign he manage highlighted with an excellent workflow organization and fair payments . He also confronts scammers , so he reject every cheater who is trying to cheat or abuse bounty campaigns .
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

yahoo62278 is my favorite bounty manager . Every campaign he manage highlighted with an excellent workflow organization and fair payments . He also confronts scammers , so he reject every cheater who is trying to cheat or abuse bounty campaigns .
I have high hopes for AmaZiks. They may be trying to change the game, but this is the only team that has stopped stagnating and got down to business.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

krypital is my favorite bounty manager. Their team works very professionally in all spreadsheets and I love working on them. And all their projects from 2017 to now succeed
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

I'm definitely out of amazix. They really do a very professional job. I also think that transparency is very important in this business. amazix is doing very well in my opinion.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

We know Amazix did research and verification before accepting offers and also with Atreezy, he has a reputation to maintain because he is a known worker out there. that's the reason I like them, and I'm sure they are also the favorite bounty managers of bounty hunters in this Porum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: