Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers  (Read 3249 times)
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

His name is Aleks456 or something like that, he was the bounty manager for ZiChain campaign, one of the best I've joined so far
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ntarah langger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

1. Deadley
2. Sylon
3. NeedMoney
4. Yahoo62278
I crossed the needmoney from the best manager list, the remaining 3 people I still trusted them.
LikaForw

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

I can say that a good manager. This is the key to the success and prosperity of any company. So, that choosing the company you are investing in. Look at how professional the manager works there.
cryptomine99
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

for me the best bounty managers are amazix, sylon, btcltcdigger. they work very well and professional. they are also trusted bounty managers.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
naveenchandradasa

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

There are a lot of bounties now in the crypto field. Lot of them are scams too. But we can have a good idea by looking at the bounty manager. In my favor crypto maze bounty managers are good for me. And they handling good projects now. Among them, Buddy project and Universal Recognition Token project are good and I just recommend to you.

Here is the link and you can also join in some good projects.
* https://t.me/CryptoMazeSL
hongus (OP)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

There are a lot of well-known bounty management teams like Hotachy. sylon, amazix, needmoney, suites, maze, righolders .... But lately due to the failure of most ICO projects, their projects are no longer as good as before anymore.

Of course. Is not only for bounty campaigns but for all crypto lCO etc
I think, with time this will change

tomisinade

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

In my opinion I think amazix are the best at what they do when it comes to managing a successful bounty campaign and also keeping yo agreements as regards payouts and fulfilling promises. There are other too however.
DisBITcus

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

From personal experience I can say that it is very important to find a company with an adequate manager. After all, in essence, the success of a company depends on many factors. Including professional managers. I think so.
DianHER

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

Bounty Manager is not guaranteed. there is a well-known BM, but the project he brought was not successful. what I want is to succeed in project anyone's.
hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

My favorite bounty manager is Zapo.

Not only because i like working with him, but also because the way he manages the new entries of the bounties. Which help improve the forums by encouraging people to spend some more time when writing each post so it is not just a random sentence but one that have some sense into it.

And for that reason you could in fact earn more each week than with a regular bounty here inside the forums.

It's good my friend. It is always pleasant to work with managers who care about their duties

Never worked with Zapo but maybe I will  Wink

hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

Bounty Manager is not guaranteed. there is a well-known BM, but the project he brought was not successful. what I want is to succeed in project anyone's.

For sure BM is not 100% guaranteed. 100% of guarantees do not exist anywhere. But anyway BM is very important

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

I have plenty of favorite Bounty Managers, I like Sylon for Signature Campaigns (He has a bigger pool for signature campaign), I like Hotachy and Colorless K (BountyHive) because their social media campaigns does not  have reports and I like Btcltcdigger because his reporting style for social media campaigns is very easy and has big pools for social media campaigns and I also like Wapinter and Newslike for easy social media campaign rules.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

We have some new bounty manager in the managing world.
I have done the bounty campaign as Cryptassist bounty Campaign. They are very good and reply each and every question. They solve the problems of every person. They are vert responsive. I love the campaign.
Both Manager-
Hunny Kaushal
Jerry
Madagaskar

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

With  Hotachy easy and simple to work with. With Amasix there were often some problems. Now there is no favorite manager, I begin to pay more attention to less known ones, but with an interesting project

HerreraMJ

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

Well, Amazix bounty campaigns are great most of the time, the thing is that because he or she has reliability most of the campaigns are getting too many people and that means in some cases a less amount of rewards.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

Most people here will mention a manager who has rewarded you well some time ago. What are some of the criteria you used to point out that, this manager is really good? A good manager should be transparent in his results. Must not be bias and a racist. Rewards should always be on time.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

These are good guys. I like Fernando, he always treats his work with high quality. Does everything in time
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

Amazix will be top i think.But they have stopped social media bounties recently.Also colourles is good manager.Wapinter,Btcdigger are my other favorites.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:27:43 PM

I personally liked my.bountyguru.com (though I took part in only one of their campaigns).
There are adequate managers who are always avaialable to answer any kind of questions, quick and correct counting of stakes. Over two months of bounty I never experienced any problems with them.
AleksandraM

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

I love to work with btcltcdigger, wipro and needmoney. but of course the best manager for me is Sir Yahoo, i love to work with sir yahoo especially in signature campaign because he is very professional, and strict that there’s no cheater can enter his campaign which is good also for the participants especially in bounty campaign of sir yahoo.
I also love the manager needmoney. Very qualitatively and professionally performs the work. Responds to messages quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: