Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers  (Read 3249 times)
AleksandraM

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:44:17 PM

I do not have any favorite managers, every manager has his own minuses and pluses. But now I mostly work with AmaZix and Arteezy.rtx.
Also I discovered the manager Arteezy.rtx. I liked in his last projects that tokens are already traded on exchanges. In the current situation, this is a big plus.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

I prefer to work with those bounty manager that is fairly strict but considerate with their bounty hunters because come to think of it all the marketing ads are being executed by the hunters and there are times when the campaign is finish and the hunter sometimes encountered a trouble with his accounts either with registration or with the submitted report and he would ask to rectify the dispute or anything like and some few bm would ignore them. Its not fair really because we spend our time and effort doing all the required task and there are times that it all gets wasted because of being inconsiderate by the bm for the people he handles.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

I am still here and don't know who the best bounty manager is but one of my friends suggested joining the wapinter bounty manager and I saw him (the team) very quickly in the spreadsheet calculation but why for 3 weeks he no longer updates the spreadsheet and this makes I am worried
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

I do not have much experience, but for me the best managers of this forum are yahoo62278 and AmaZiks, I'm sorry that they cleaned out the companies of bounty.
swartzias

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

I personally really like yahoo is quite a good Manager, which I have never failed with payments. Yes, sometimes they were small, but the main thing that they always were. 
vaniy-stepanovich

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

It is difficult to elect any manager. Different managers have different campaigns. It is necessary to choose campaigns but not managers.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

Yes, a campaign manager plays an important role in the ICO project. there are many managers who have marketing management skills, so ico is quite successful, some are not qualified at all. I guess I like some other managers that you didn't mention. Hayoo is one of the top managers.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

Of the three managers above, it is advisable to continue to follow whatever project they hold, but if I prefer the concept of the project, it is not necessarily the manager who is famous because the project will run smoothly because there are already several managers who hold the project failed and that is our challenge , maybe my favorite manager is still Sylon for now if only visible from the manager, but for a fixed project we have to analyze whether the project is good no matter what it holds of course I will follow.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

For me, I like the bounty management of the project team more, because of the bounty platforms for the ICO, their employees work with many other bounty so they can not answer you right away, and how to pay the word is not very friendly.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

have any feedback on hua_hui? I see that he managed quite successful campaigns.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

Before i like to follow the work of needmoney, but now i have no favorite BM.
I am much looking on the ICO and its feature and capability.
Many ICO now are failed or some are scam. BM will accept job because they are being paid and not because of the good ICO.
Okkured

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

My Favourite BM.of course Btcltcdigger Hus bounties have simple rules and he is so respectif to the hunters. And many project which managed by Btcltcdigger  most of them are Good
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

I can't tell exactly the names of managers that I like. I like working with people who actively communicate with members of the bounty campaigns. I most often choose campaigns that are offered by such teams as Krypital and AmaZix, about which here already wrote. With them, I have not yet had any misunderstandings and I hope that will not be.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

For me Krypital is the best. Actually all the projects they managed became very successful and all the ICO were listed on exchanges while lots of other ICOs were struggling to list their tokens on the exchanges. Next choice of mine is Amezix.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

A good bounty manager is one of the main aspects of a successful bounty campaign. But I don't have much experience with them. What kind of manager would you recommend for a beginner bounty hunter?

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hongus (OP)

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

Amazix will be top i think.But they have stopped social media bounties recently.Also colourles is good manager.Wapinter,Btcdigger are my other favorites.

Yes because social media now have a lot of spam. People making followback accounts and this is not good for advertising

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:33:13 PM

In my opinion the presence of a qualified and big name bounty manager in a project add a lot of value to it and legitimately bring it to light
hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

I personally liked my.bountyguru.com (though I took part in only one of their campaigns).
There are adequate managers who are always avaialable to answer any kind of questions, quick and correct counting of stakes. Over two months of bounty I never experienced any problems with them.

Thanks for your advice. I never heard about this manager but will pay attention to him.
It's one manager or team?

hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:35:37 PM

I love to work with btcltcdigger, wipro and needmoney. but of course the best manager for me is Sir Yahoo, i love to work with sir yahoo especially in signature campaign because he is very professional, and strict that there’s no cheater can enter his campaign which is good also for the participants especially in bounty campaign of sir yahoo.
I also love the manager needmoney. Very qualitatively and professionally performs the work. Responds to messages quickly.

I worked with needmoney in social media campaigns. He counted ok but there  was few thousand people and rewards was so small

hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

I do not have any favorite managers, every manager has his own minuses and pluses. But now I mostly work with AmaZix and Arteezy.rtx.
Also I discovered the manager Arteezy.rtx. I liked in his last projects that tokens are already traded on exchanges. In the current situation, this is a big plus.

Arteezy is good manager. I participated in his Iagon campaign. Waiting rewards now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: