Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers  (Read 3249 times)
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

If I am choosing bounty campaign, I do not mind avout the bounty manager. But the most important thing is to choose the best coin with a good future. So finding bounty campaigns with rating 4.5 and above on ICOBENCH.
They have some okay websites that rate coins but I don't find it useful for me to use any of those for anything.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hongus (OP)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

I've come to really like Amazix but that's not to say that you can't run into problems participating in their campaigns. Participating in content creation used to be a very tough contest, writing an article that will be up to an acceptable standard and also having the necessary but the worst happened and they totally removed public participation made it VIP only. Other problem I have with them is that they take too long to update spreadsheet and participation in signature campaign is really difficult since threads and posts are deleted from time to time and maybe by the time they finally decide to calculate it you will no longer have the minimum number of posts.
So far, I have never been in the same position with the similar problem. Usually everyone thinks they count for a few weeks a maximum

hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

Yahoo was the manager until today for me still has a high class and nothing can be compared with it. but often I join in bountypaltform because in there have a bounty that is promising than others. but still, look at the career footsteps of Yahoo that really is impressive and I acknowledge him as the best manager though not often participated in the bounty that he is holding.

Often to participate in Yahoo is not so simple. Limited number of participants and many willing

hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

If I am choosing bounty campaign, I do not mind avout the bounty manager. But the most important thing is to choose the best coin with a good future. So finding bounty campaigns with rating 4.5 and above on ICOBENCH.

Unfortunately, Rating IcoBench is not objective. Projects pay for this rating and there are many information about it

hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

They have some okay websites that rate coins but I don't find it useful for me to use any of those for anything.

Sometimes I use Icobech for some information about project: Country, dates, ICO\PreICO prices etc

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?
I like Sylon, received my tokens fast and sheet was updated very soon. Managing bounty was very professional and I would join everytime again. I don't know about Hotachi or Hua_hui, maybe I will have a look.

I never joined AmaZix but I heard much very negative about it like scamming bounty participants for their rewards by not clearing the rules before and many participants never received tokens like normal. This a very shady ongoing, scamming bounty participants for their efforts. Many ICOs are enforcing this to save money  Embarrassed
hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

My favorite bounty manager or team is Amazix. Yahoo62278 is the best bounty manager and btcltcdigger, hua_hui and bountyhive are also good and active. I always try to participate in Amazix project, their community so strong.

Yes, Amazix is good team. Do you work with bountyhive now? I did work with this platform but not anymore

dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

btcltcdigger I think it is very successful. I think it is very successful in terms of problem solving, award quality, award presentation.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

Recently, I have been satisfied with few managers. they set very high demands, check for a long time and do not always respond. but I can advise the manager Lauda. everything suits me
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

I somehow try not to highlight favorites, because we have seen many times how cool managers have deceived us and promoted fraudulent projects.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

I try to work with bounty platforms like bountyhive and bountyplatform. AmaZix me very sad lately. They have a small awards and ICO are often not gather the softcup.

VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

The role of the bounty manager is of great significance in promoting the visual development and widespread promotion of ICO gadgets and products. I am quite happy with @Arteezy. He and the team are responsible for the participant's shares and are very friendly and sociable. His project is bright and almost eliminates phishing and scams.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

Personally, I like most Bountyhive, but they are not have good companies bounty now Sad

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:44:19 AM

I've worked with many managers. I joined the bounty of people like sinatrra12, Parodium who did their job right. I've never encountered a hardship.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

Never asked this question, as a newbie in this environment. Thank you that started this topic, now I'll be smarter and to follow the bounty managers.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

Recently, I have been satisfied with few managers. they set very high demands, check for a long time and do not always respond. but I can advise the manager Lauda. everything suits me
I like the Tokensuite manager or amazix, these are the two managers I find most ok, when I participate in their ICO campaigns I see more income than the other managers. That is the personal opinion I feel, maybe you will be different from me.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

A good manager has authority among the participants of the bounty. Many participants join the ICO projects only because of who is the manager in the project.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

I somehow lost all my favorites as a Manager. They began to promote fraudulent projects and to reduce the payment of bounty hunters.

AlexVoron

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

My favorite bounty managers are: Deadly, yahooo and Amazix. But I want to tell that a lot of bounty campaigns are moderated by the project team itself and not by a third-party Manager.
Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

It is very interesting to read answers because it seems that many newbies have a lot of experience with different bounty managers. That is really strange Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: