Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers  (Read 3249 times)
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

Most favourite bounty manager is amazix and then needmoney. Hua_hui also a good bountu manager.  Now some new bounty manager coming on bounty sector.
Wapinter also a best amanager ever. Yahoo also great manager.

Be hardworker
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

I don't have favorite bounty managers. Because anyone could to change his ways of campaigning and it would not be good for you.

BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

Definelty amazix and bountyplatform.io . This two companies maintain a very high quality when it comes to community management and Rewards programs. Their quality control process is very strict and they ensure that quality service is provided to their clients. And most importantly bounty payouts are always made promptly to hunters

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
This incidentally was very a good project. I roughly calculated the reward for the bounty and I came up with ~$2500. The Manager also liked it very much. There was one problem with the private office on their website. At the time all decided
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:23:47 AM

I used to participate much in bountyhive platform when I first joined bounties and I liked it because of less tasks required and no need for manual reporting but now I don't use the platform again because the rewards after many weeks are just too small even for a baby. I prefer Amazix and bountyplatform too now. I also choose some bounties of other bounty managers.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

At first i liked bountyhive but lately they are not good as before, nowadays i prefer amazix, sandraevans, bountyplatfom.io ,
i earned quite good amounts from these managers campaigns

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ninkdwi

Activity: 364
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

I personally do not have a favorite bounty manager, when I take part in the bounty I first see, whether IOC is good or not, I just see who is the manager of the Bounty
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

It's difficult to find a good bounty manager because so many of them are managing scam projects unknown to them. That is why I hardly join bounties except from krypital bounty and sometimes from AmaZix.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

I don't have a favorite bounty manager, because in my opinion all bounty managers are the same, so what I do if I take part in the bounty must see the ICO from the bounty that I participated in and the allocations distributed for bounty, because I definitely chose a bounty whose ICO was successful (has reached softcap) and the allocation given to the bounty is very big (2% or more of total sales).

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

People here should try to go beyond who's handling the campaigns. It does not really say much about the legitimacy of the project. It is far better to dig deeper and get the real color of the project.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

I really like managers like btcltcdigger and Arteezy. Very often they represent promising companies, and it is pleasant to work with them. It's not that were thrown without explanation. All sensible and to the point are
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

Bounty is not favored because in fact there are now many people who have seen that every month there is a bounty that is different in manager i and becomes a favorite of many people. that's what happened now
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

I do not have a favorite Manager, because now all lead and good projects and scammers. But judging by how the Manager communicates with people, how much he gives himself to help. In this case I can't say
meloman4u

Activity: 434
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

Recently, I like the btcltcdigger manager - his bounty campaigns are simple in execution. I also didn't notice that the projects he had chosen turned out to be a scam.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:24:44 AM

Ilike to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
Let's start with the fact that you misspelled the name AmaZix. As for Hitachi, I'm interested in a lot of payments from her projects?
In the last couple of months is pretty good projects out from Arteezy.
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:58:55 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 08:40:35 AM by suryasuryo00

i have joined a bounty for take a profit, but a bounty manager can't be a good people and don't have a manage skill, then their will run away from the community and take a money for itself.I think the favorite bounty manager isn't active anymore to manage bounty, maybe their quit this business and change to be a traders  Undecided
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

I have took part in a lot of campaigns by amazix and at the beginning it was a great bounty team that has distributed everything. But at the moment, each project is reducing the budget and I still have some tokens that have not arrived in my wallet and I am waiting for more than 6 months.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

This doesn't feel right ,I see many are saying amazix well for me I'd say just follow your heart ,I have a friend who follows amazix until he end up not been paid due to forcing of KYC on participants after bounty ends. I'm follows bountycloud for now as I'm new and waiting to see how things works out

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
viananda2525

Activity: 1062
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

This doesn't feel right ,I see many are saying amazix well for me I'd say just follow your heart ,I have a friend who follows amazix until he end up not been paid due to forcing of KYC on participants after bounty ends. I'm follows bountycloud for now as I'm new and waiting to see how things works out
in early time amazix manage good projects.many bounty hunters like their project.and most of them get lot of money from this.but at this moment many bounty manager occur and replace old management.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

I somehow lost all my favorites as a Manager. They began to promote fraudulent projects and to reduce the payment of bounty hunters.

In a situation like this it is indeed difficult to expect a good bounty manager, because I am the same as your experience, having had several favorite Managers but now many have begun to do bad deeds by not paying or not in accordance with what must be obtained yet not responsible.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

There are no perfect bounty manager, but I love btcdigger and wapinter, because they are still distributing every single token and are making a good job. A lot of other bounty managers are simply scammers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: