Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will keep people from getting into cryptocurrency?  (Read 3457 times)
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

Most people are unsure about the future of cryptocurrency, I am talking about the general people or people with orthodox mindset. Also, newcomers are currently thinking more than twice before getting them indulged with cryptocurrency because governments are putting restrictions and also the usability feature is lacking, investors find it more convenient and safe to invest in stock markets rather than cryptos, lack of support is one of the cause.

A support from the government followed by the coverage of news media and few big companies adopting it as a payment option or at least giving a support statement can possibly not only keep people getting into cryptocurrency but also will increase the volume of use.
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

scams and illegal occurence will surely drive people from accepting bitcoin everywhere
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

In some countries electronic money is banned and Developing countries do not know about electronic money
we need which attract more and more people towards it to use it

I think now, try telling a scientist about the concept of cryptocurrency, it won't be easy. It will be more difficult when you try for people in developing countries where the internet or even electricity is a luxury.
Knowledge and infrastructure. Scientists have taught monkeys the concept of money in their experiments and that works.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

There are a lot of things that will keep people from getting into cryptocurrency. First, they don't want to take the risk. some people want sure money. second, False information. many people believed that Bitcoin is a scam and Networking. all of Us didn't want to get scammed. We all know that there are a lot of people that were against in cryptocurrency and we're sure that they will tell the world that Bitcoin is just a Big Scam.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

as for the reason you mentioned, things like volatility, unpredictability,... will only drive people away from investing in bitcoin.
Beyond all that which I bolded in your comment, I think the issue of FUD and lack of regulation are major banes to bitcoin investment. After all, we also have volatility and unpredictability in the Forex market but the FX market is highly regulated and that has come to affirm investors confidence.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?

we all agree that the most classic reason is the advantage we can get from bitcoin or cryptocurrency. this is a fact, everyone involved in this industry, to get the biggest profit. but besides that cryptocurrency offers more modern technology and there are many more benefits.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

people who get little information and knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currencies will quickly be disappointed when they see the market drop a little experience they will quickly disappoint as many think quickly and neither do not invest money and immediately become millionaires
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?

I think the biggest factor that can keep people away from venturing and totally embracing cryptocurrencies is their fear that the market is just too harsh and difficult to deal with due to the many negative factors surrounding it. By all means, I say that that is true; however, one must know that the cryptocurrency market is a high-risk-high-reward market, and you can't really get something in return if you won't embrace such risks that come with it. Another reason that I see is the negative news that people put on it, it really gives crytocurrencies a bad name and that gives such a negative image that people see it as something bad that they want to avoid it instead of a game changer in the business sector that they can really help change how the digital currencies are viewed.
agor

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

I guess some people just don't want to trust new technology until it got proven by time.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

Lack of knowledge on cryptocurrencies is one of the reasons why people is not getting into cryptocurrency. This lack of knowledge will make some people believe easily in any negative news against cryptocurrencies. Proper education is also needed before someone invest in cryptocurrencies so they will be prepared to face any eventuality like sudden drop of prices in the crypto market.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

I am sure the lack of information definitely effects the situation. Some people get some knowledge about crypto, and they sell everything if the price goes down and quit)) 

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

There are many factors contributing to the choice some people take to stay away from crypto. The most important one is fear of losing all the money they invested.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

I have not yet learn more that much about cryptocurrency. As of now, i have lack of experience about cryptocurrency, and i would enjoy joining several campaigns in order to know and make my experience grow so that in the future if i have a chance to invest or manage also my project, if ever i am the bounty manager, i want it all to experience.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

Many factors will keep people from investing in cryptocurrencies. Some of which include government interference, volatility and scams. Worst of all is the scams, these alone will make governments want to tighten their hold on the idea that cryptocurrency investments are risky. Most people however consider cryptocurrencies a myth of some sort because it feels like money that doesn't exist at all, if you haven't the knowledge. Education too is needed because only a few people know what cryptocurrencies are and how to use them, this make education a barrier to some getting into cryptocurrencies.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

For such ordinary people as we are, of course, at the first place is earnings on the cryptocurrency, and so, many people use cryptocurrency technologies for their development or creating some incredible opportunities that were previously inaccessible. The possibilities of cryptocurrency are unlimited, it's like diamonds with which you can work forever and find something new.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

There are a lot of factors that affects the usage of the people of bitcoin and the following are what I see: First, the negative rumors and opinions of other people such as it is definitely just a scam. Second, the unpredictable and unstable price from the market. Lastly, the unauthorize or the unfavorable decision of the government concerning the usage of bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

I think people's biggest fear is losing money, they don't want to feel losses and some of them panic when they see the market is red. most of them have not understood well the cryptocurrency cycle, with all the selfishness of those who just want to make a profit.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

Getting much profit with cryptocurrency is why many people every day always joined bitcoin and crypto, you can imagine when you can take proift just few time maybe many people will do the same thing like you to be and participated at bitcoin.
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

Fraudster and manipulation
I think these two are the worst phenomena in the market today because they are destroying the beliefs of those investors!
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

Some people invest in Bitcoin with a hope of making quick money, that's not how it works. Crypto market is a growing market and less than 20 % of world population is aware and willing to invest in it. Over the period of time, the user base will grow so as the investment. Slow and gradual growth.

Although now, you cannot really make quick good money on the cryptocurrency, many people think that this is possible. Such guys can be disappointed in crypto soon. Thoughtful people study the market, and then enter it to work and earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: