Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will keep people from getting into cryptocurrency?  (Read 3456 times)
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:16:50 AM

Just some bad news about Bitcoin as well as electronic money like scam, people may have a different perspective on it, even they can ignore its faces. They can not invest in it when they think their money will always be lost.
So, in order to create the trust of others, the thing to do is create their knowledge and trust in Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

People keep I'm getting into cryptocurrenct because we can get an extra income with the help of the crypt. It gives work to people who do not have work. It easy to use on it by paying different bills easy way. It has different way to benefit all of us.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

in my opinion is the security of transactions in Bitcoin and blockchain that makes people want to use bitcoin. besides speed and small costs make bitcoin an option to send big money to someone else. if for trade. maybe fluctuating prices are the reason for choosing bitcoin for quick profits.
Hidemeb4

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

Because they have fully understand that cryptocurrency was being build for digital era especially for transaction purpose !
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

FUDs and a lot of misinformation scattered around the internet mostly propagated by naysayers. People are easy to believe anything that demonizes something since it is in their nature to take in information that is easier to digest than doing their own research.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Monyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

One of them is the FUD, because the news spread on the internet is not all digested and reviewed by readers, and makes people avoid using digital currency because it is diverted by an impartial bulletin
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

As I see many people around me, they have not really figured out what bitcoin is. They just think bitcoin is a virtual thing and has no real value. They are afraid of being scam into paying for a bitcoin, something that can not be held or held in their hands.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

Just some bad news about Bitcoin as well as electronic money like scam, people may have a different perspective on it, even they can ignore its faces. They can not invest in it when they think their money will always be lost.
So, in order to create the trust of others, the thing to do is create their knowledge and trust in Bitcoin.

FUD IE Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt will be a big factor. A lot of people I encounter fear bitcoin because they don't understand it properly, but also because they believe all the FUD they hear about it that it's a scam or when it's in the media these days it's usually for something negative like losing value or someone has been arrested or somebody has scammed someone with bitcoin etc. These all contribute to the negative image bitcoin has and scares a lot of the skeptical users away.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?

Maybe the fear of losing there money. The unpredictable fluctuations and the negative reviews and comments by bitcoin detractors. I wish that people will validate and make sure to learn nore about bitcoin prior avoiding it.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?

Maybe peoples still doubt and afraid to use btc because many scam and hack cases occurred in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
If only the cryptocurrency world can be free from that, i am sure everyone will use bitcoin and mass adoption is easy.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

People also think differently from the minds of people so they also have a lot of beliefs about crypto currency so I'm joining cryptocurrency here to earn money and find out what future will be displayed in the future.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:54:09 PM

It's because people go away into cryptocurrency aren't understand what is crypto gives help their lives and they doesn't understand well about volatile fluctuations.

If all important matters about the bitcoin people understand well about the fluctuations of decentralized currency i think they stay herein crypto without doubt but don't worry had time people turning back again into crypto if they know well about it.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:10:55 AM

I think because of the negative aspect of cryptocurrency, which of course can be detrimental to all users, it is possible for people to consider using it, it might be understood by everyone who uses cryptocurenc
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

Knowledge and infrastructures.  Scientist have teach monkeys the concept of money on their experiment and it's succeed.  Now, try to tell a scientist about the concept of cryptocurrency, it will not easy.  It will be harder when you try to the peoples in the under development country where internet or even electricity is a luxury.
Because of the thoughts that they might get scammed when they invest on bitcoin. People easily judged something because of bad things about that thing. They only value what is the bad news but dont searching for reliable source. For them to understand and to know what bitcoin capable to do, they must study it first, because studying it will help you to understand and it will help you to succeed on bitcoin.

Precisely. People easily believes on what they see in social media platforms. Being scammed is popular nowadays and its making a loud noise in the news and articles. I cannot blame them though but they should at least find out how these people are being scammed like because of lack of observation where they’re investing and such.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

To me, I do think their your volatility themselves that will continues men and women via getting yourself into cryptocurrency. The retail price alterations every now and then contrary to fiat currency exchange that may be often present. Along with the belief that government entities even now certainly not implemented the application of cryptocurrency.
DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

I think google and government play a vital role in this case because people believe in both of this and both of this ban it.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

I think people's biggest fear is losing money, they don't want to feel losses and some of them panic when they see the market is red. most of them have not understood well the cryptocurrency cycle, with all the selfishness of those who just want to make a profit.

I suppose that mostly the poor people, who work hard are really afraid to lose their money. They think that the cryptocurrency is something very risky, and try keeping away from it. The other ones simply do not want to work hard.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

I think google and government play a vital role in this case because people believe in both of this and both of this ban it.

They are really helpful for this community to grow that is why we need to spread this good news too for all of the people so that we can spread the good news and we can help the cryptocurrency community to grow just like what we are doing in order for the demand to increase more, and the price to get higher.
dav-santoshi

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

Some of the ressons why most people dont get into bitcoin It’s because it volatile nature the current problem with cryptocurrency is that its price is very unpredictable. Today the price is high the tomorrow it’s down. Due to this investors are scared to invest because they cannot predict how the market will behave. Even with Bitcoin having been working well you cannot still term it stable.People see Bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme The talk of Ponzi scheme has existed for some time.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

I will say that on stability, price violation and Irreversible payments items which are introduced to me when I was joining Bitcoin and I do not care about them although I understand on the risk of it I cannot simply ignore the awesome Technology which I will lose if I do not jump into it right now. I think the main problem which people face do you not actually get Bitcoins to spend so they do not get the interaction with the actual coin instead they only spend their time only trying to get that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: