Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will keep people from getting into cryptocurrency?  (Read 3458 times)
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

Crypto currency business is required educated person, because every thing deal with calculation and keep updated from time to time, including new platform of trading..
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

Despite the unfavorable situation in the cryptocurrency market, bitcoin is still a very promising technology, which will be useful to our world in the future. And all that is happening now is only temporary difficulties that do not affect the benefit of bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

Despite the fact that bitcoin is unpredictable now, it has much more advantages - decentralization, anonymity, transaction speed and so on. All this will leave bitcoin necessary for us and our future.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

We need bitcoin, especially for the development of our world. It will significantly improve the economic picture, it remains only to implement it fully. Bitcoin will not lose its demand, despite all the difficulties, you will see. There are still a lot of people who believe in him.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jacomondro

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

lack of knowledge, fear of circulating bad news and finance that is only enough for everyday life.
oanhphong

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

Not worth the time, the value is too uncertain and the advice from investors world No. 1 is something that players should be careful when deciding to invest Bitcoin. However, if you do not participate in Bitcoin then later when you understand it is late.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

knowledge and understading will keep people in getting into cryptocurrency becuse definetly he can understand anaylse the situation and the best attitude is patience because when crypto user have this attitude he or she can have a big profit.

Yes, if people have a definite knowledge about the cryptocurrency, they want to deal with it. They do not want to work with the crypto as they are afraid to lose money through the market falls.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

What can actually scare people from getting into cryptocurrency,is the various Scam's that has been happening via icos,..
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?
in addition to high risk, they certainly worry about existing fraud.
cryptocurrency will continue to be badly labeled as long as there are frauds in the name of ICO.
UmitatsuKen

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

They simply refuse to use and learn something new. Add that to the fact that for newbies, cryptocurrency is very hard to learn and understand. At least in my observation, this is what drives people away from joining the crypto world.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?

Because of money for sure, because we all knew that bitcoin Investment is really highly profitable compare to other form of Investment, its make you rich instantly, once its started to Increase,that we called bull run market.
p4npos

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

I think the biggest reason behind people not investing in Cryptocurrency is that people are wary because of the risks involved. They are not ready to take the risks. Not everyone has the luxury to afford losses in the world. But i will advise you to invest in Cryptocurrency. What do you think?
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

Some people do not really like to take risks and something like bitcoin is not really for them, and I understand them but at the same time they are missing in what it could be the greatest opportunity of their lifetime, this is similar to miss the dot com bubble except that it is way worse since it is very likely that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are going to be way bigger than that.
When you need to make money, you need to make risk. Without taking any risk it is impossible to profit big through the same. Some easily get to know about the negative things that took place using bitcoin. There were several factors, and one who analyze himself and get into it will easily overcome the risk with bitcoin and succeeds.
It makes sense that in order to make money you need to take risks but one of the things that some forget is that they only consider the positive outcomes that they could get when they trade or they invest, they never take into account the possibility they could lose all their money, this is why you see many people complaining after the fact in the forum about all the money that they lost.
dankboner83

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

Some people are afraid of crypto currency because the market is too new. and everytime they hear someone talking about bitcoin dropping 10% in a day they will doubt the crypto market even more.
The majority of people out there do not really think bitcoin is a good investment just yet.
Viperziper

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

Volatility, lack of knowledge, and its status officially declared by the government of a respective country. These are probably the most important things for people, I guess.
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:48:46 AM

Keeping bitcoin dependably have a decent outcome on the grounds that once the cost increment you can acquire benefit. I think individuals that don't have faith in digital currency is on the grounds that they are frightened to lose their cash. In any case, better still if everybody will hold or keep their coins there better odds of making benefit
Nickydog19

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

It's a high risk but high return tool. Kind of a good investment if one can take risk.
sarungmen

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

maybe because of the high risk when sales are lower than the purchase price that will make people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency and the many bad news about using cryptocurrency so many parties reject it
kehed90

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

Negative news about cryptocurrency makes people hesitant to invest, a bad impression about crypto really prevents people from being involved in crypto. lack of knowledge makes people reluctant to get involved, even though it doesn't suit what is imagined.
drmanuel

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

people are easily lured not to get into bitcoin because they dont really have adequate knowledge about what bitcoin is. Also, they are not ready to take the pain to really read about cryptocurrency to gain much insight and all they do is to listen to what people tell them which are not true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: