Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will keep people from getting into cryptocurrency?  (Read 3457 times)
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

Bitcoin is a future money that has many advantages compared to ordinary fiat money, whether it's value, security and ease of transaction Bitcoin is far superior to Fiat, I think this is what will encourage people to enter bitcoin, even though the government has not legalized bitcoin. many benefits can be obtained too, after entering bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annaso

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

A currency needs to grow with the people, not past them. To get real mass adoption for bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, we need better currency conversion, remittance, ATM withdrawals and other financial services with lower fees than fiat systems. In other words, it can be used as intended — as money. This is what will ultimately attract a mainstream audience and will actually incentivize them to make the switch to bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

I think that the adoption of cryptocurrencies by the government can encourage people to use and buy bitcoin.
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

I think sooner or later, the crypto currency will be needed by everyone. It's new for people, as new as a mobile phone 30 years ago. The need to have digital money will force people to enter the world of crypto currency.
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

The first thing that can make use of bitcoin is to let people know what bitcoin is, how to use it, what its advantages are. After that, people will begin to understand what bitcoin is and will use it.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

Only one thing-money. Everyone came for easy and quick money, and now that the price has fallen, people are gone just as quickly.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

Lack of security , government support and scare of lose ,this three issues is affecting cryptocurrency as we speak and it will still take a very long time before we can see any improvements like years to come for example.

nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

I see no reason why people can simply forget about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. They are at the peak of popularity, interest in them is growing every day.
ephelants360

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

hey guys, there is a piece of news today, we can discuss further.
If we consider big banks in US as institutions with high level of trust themselves,
and they can transfer trust to the products they trade with,
have a look at this
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bloomberg-morgan-stanley-plans-bitcoin-trading-for-clients
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

most people don't have the privilege of getting the tools and skills needed by Cryptopreneurs.
One thing that tends to prevent people from entering Crypto is that it is easy to change, it is never stable with so much up and down. Also another thing is the technology involved in it.
alonia99

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?
Help them understand the meaning and application of Blockchain technology rather than making a lot of money from it
Like when you love a girl, love her, not her looks Grin
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:18:01 AM

The surrounding news is possibly one of the biggest factors that might drive people away from looking into its benefits. Once someone reads something negative about crypto, this can strongly affect one's perception in an instant. Of course, there's also the fear of volatility, safety, and the longevity of it. Stepping outside of your comfort zone is not exactly a walk in the park. I guess it's hard to compete with something that's been around for who knows how long.

Getting to know crypto can be quite a task but I do hope that it draws more interest now that more are beginning to embrace the technology, especially major companies around the globe.

You’re right. The negative news isn’t helping at all and people feel safest within their comfort zones. But I’m still hopeful they’ll eventually learn to adopt crypto the same way we embraced the internet or other technologies. I mean, we pushed ourselves to learn how to email or how to use a smartphone because we knew it was convenient. We also learned it was the future of communication. Maybe the same can be said about crypto? Once people realize how much safer and cheaper it is, they’ll learn to embrace it.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:28:27 AM

For me it's just like money and it's also act as investment so it's different with other currency that I've ever known
When most people decide to keep use bitcoin because they have fully understand that cryptocurrency was being build for digital era especially for transaction purpose !
People are keep going into crypto because we find here money, an extra income that sometimes much higher than we always have from stable jobs. Digital currency become more popular even for investment because of expensive exchange in any other currency even fiats despite of every bad news that people claimed because of careless managing of accounts and experienced scams.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:30:07 AM

I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?

There are 2 factors, for me, that affects the people's decision into using bitcoins: the slow transfer rate and the hella expensive transaction fee per transfer of bitcoins. It'll definitely keep people from using and transacting with bitcoins due to these limitations. I hope somehow experts find a way to alleviate the problem present.

Cupomi

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:32:21 AM

a very dominant factor is probably the place where we live, if in a country that supports crypto it is most likely that the community is very interested in using bitcoin and participating in the sale of bitcoin, but it is difficult if we live in a country that rejects bitcoin, the community is less interested in Infestation in bitcoin, another factor might be for business people between countries who have a need for fast, secure and non-convoluted payment devices they might be able to switch to using bitcoin as a means of payment.
Kuramasakti

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:44:11 AM

maybe a weak economic factor that makes people afraid to plunge into the crypto world because of the high risk potential, especially the level of knowledge is very low, from that we can know why people are afraid of going into cryptocorency
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

They might get scammed when they invest on bitcoin. They value what is the bad news but don't search for reliable source.
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

1. The government's regulatory mechanism
2. Negative news in the market
3. More and more ICO is proved to be scams
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:29:36 AM

financial and technology literacy. morethey understand how finance works and what crypto can solve most of the problem, lead by large organisation to push the masses to adopt. i think more people will getting into crypto. the rest of the people will follow the trend. same like how smartphone replacing many things of yesterday.
Zoestewart

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:31:51 AM

I think that at the moment there are so many ICO projects and new coin projects that have a way to help their bosses make a lot of money from making ICO and coin projects. Others have become scam projects, not able to grow high. But the supply may be due to the unstable cryptocurrency market for a long time, so not many investors dare invest here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: