Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:33:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps  (Read 52597 times)
DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

thank you all for your support.

Working on eyecandy for the wallet UI, the early version should look like this :

Feel free to bring your suggestions & ideas !

▼DarkPay team | Upgraded - See DarkPay ANNSee DiscordSee Telegram
DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:51:08 PM

The wallet looks nice Smiley

hey thanks!
We have a white version also but...not quite as good looking Smiley

junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:47:36 PM

Spanish translation ready https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4988188.0
DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:12:58 PM

DarkPayCoin should remain black I guess !

sure, but alternative themes will be a good feature to implement in Electron wallet

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

Another exciting day for my favorite masternode coin. The auction has now reached phase #3 with only 4 masternodes available at the current price of 0.4btc before an increase in price again which is a bargain considering what this coin has to offer. Once listed on the exchange you are unlikely to see the price this low again with the expected release of future functions and implementations from this amazing development team. i have personally witnessed a hard at work and strong development team whom are going all out on preparing DarkPayCoin to be a market leader in the privacy/masternode arena in the future. The development team have an amazing wallet almost ready for release to kickstart the beginning of the new era of DarkpayCoin. For those of you just discovering DarkPayCoin the current status of the auctions is as follows :

Phase #1 : 2 @ 0.2 BTC = SOLD OUT
Phase #2 : 3 @ 0.3 BTC = SOLD OUT
Phase #3 : 4 @ 0.4 BTC
Phase #4 : 5 @ 0.5 BTC
Phase #5 : 6 @ 0.6 BTC

Already there has been interest from some parties regarding purchase of phase #3 so this will be a first come first served basis so if you want to get in at this price than you will have to be fast. There are still great rewards to be earned by supporting DarkPayCoin and helping the community to grow over on the discord so come over and have a look!

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:59:04 AM

Thanks zopply, you said it all !

MN auction phase 2 @ 0.3BTC/MN is SOLD OUT.

Now in auction phase 3 @ 0.4BTC/MN, 4MN available.

As stated before, all unsold MN will be put to sale on our first exchange starting at 1 BTC/MN.
No fake sales nor bullshit.
These funds are entirely meant to get our community good listings and pay for some wisely spent marketing.
Please check #mn-listing-auction for more info.

DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

Oh, i forgot to mention DarkPay Community website dev has started.

Registrations not opened yet, but all basics are ready Smiley

zopply

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:19:01 AM

New promotional video is up on youtube also everyone. here is a link for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZjlN1PjjR0

Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

Nice work on the wallet and the website! The team has done so much in such a short time! kudos to you guys Grin
DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:31:44 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 03:44:12 PM by DarkPayCoin

The user interface of coming forum looks good.

By the way, I known that the DarkPayCoin team managed a signature campaign, so I have a question before thinking of joining it later.
Will payments (weekly payments) be paid at the exact day each week or each participant will have different pay day depends upon their start days in the campaign?

It seems that they plan on paying bounties at the beginning of each week, each Monday

exactly.

Hello I would like to reserve Portuguese Translation.

thanks, can you also reserve in Discord, we will open Portuguese channel?

Nice work on the wallet and the website! The team has done so much in such a short time! kudos to you guys Grin

Hell yes, it is just the beginning, we have only a few days online,  imagine what it will be in one month Wink

How's the auction going so far ?

going pretty good, just see our Discord.
The really good sign is that we're also flooded by advertising and listing proposals -and serious ones among all this mess.
We'll try to answer all proposals in a few days.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

By the way, I known that the DarkPayCoin team managed a signature campaign, so I have a question before thinking of joining it later.
Will payments (weekly payments) be paid at the exact day each week or each participant will have different pay day depends upon their start days in the campaign?

It seems that they plan on paying bounties at the beginning of each week, each Monday

exactly.

Hell yes, it is just the beginning, we have only a few days online,  imagine what it will be in one month Wink

The really good sign is that we're also flooded by advertising and listing proposals -and serious ones among all this mess.

Im full of support toward the last proposal which was submitted for one sole purpose - to vote for it. Any more proposals to vote on? The days of euphoria will be over and u will not have another chance to rejoice about ur successfully conducted sale. The penetrating power of a head punch coming from nowhere will make u faint out and kiss the ground. This is what happens to arrogant rats that know nothing about planning.
DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

exactly.

Im full of support toward the last proposal which was submitted for one sole purpose - to vote for it. Any more proposals to vote on? The days of euphoria will be over and u will not have another chance to rejoice about ur successfully conducted sale. The penetrating power of a head punch coming from nowhere will make u faint out and kiss the ground. This is what happens to arrogant rats that know nothing about planning.

Hi, thanks for your suggestions.  If you want to vote some of DarkPayCoin proposals, feel free to join our Discord or community website.

We already took hits "coming from nowhere" but we are staying up.

About the planning please share with the "arrogant rats" what point should be changed.

zopply

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

exactly.

This coin was only announced 5 days ago and has taken huge strides already. the days of euphoria are only just beginning. So much is already planned that the schedule will be a busy one, there will be more and more proposals added as the community naturally grows. Did you expect more than one proposal during the auction phase and 5 days into the coin? Some people don't like to see other's doing well because of underlying issues with themselves, self-doubt and own previous failures. But thanks for the warning we will dodge that headshot that you were never able to dodge yourself and rise above it. Remember to check out the discord for more great proposals and help us expand this ever growing community.

DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

good to see community support here !

by the way, another MN reservation is confirmed, and waiting for 2 other tx  Smiley

Now in auction phase 3 @ 0.4BTC/MN, 3MN available.

As stated before, all unsold MN will be put to sale on our first exchange starting at 1 BTC/MN.
These funds are entirely meant to get our community good listings and pay for some wisely spent marketing.
Please check #mn-listing-auction or our Telegram for more info.

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io

SaZaLo

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:30:56 AM

really promising project (what an amazing start in a few days!  Shocked ), i saw DPC offers zerocoin and Tor privacy settings, can you tell if zDPC minting will be available since the beginning or at a defined block# ?
zopply

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:56:41 AM

good to see community support here !

by the way, another MN reservation is confirmed, and waiting for 2 other tx  Smiley

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io

Good news that one more is gone. Only 3 remaining at this price until another price increase. Those that are the fastest are being rewarded for there early support and adoption of DarkPayCoin. So if you want to get one before the price increase than get over to the discord ASAP because there is a LOT of interest surrounding the auctions already and PHASE #3 will not last for long. Great to see how fast the community is expanding also everyone, each day DPC has reached out to more and more people.  

Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:34:28 AM

really promising project (what an amazing start in a few days!  Shocked ), i saw DPC offers zerocoin and Tor privacy settings, can you tell if zDPC minting will be available since the beginning or at a defined block# ?

If you see the screenshot on the wallet being done, it is very likely that the feature will be available when the main chain start at 4/9. You might want to join the discord fro getting the latest info on the project. https://discord.gg/U8eefSv
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

interesting project with very fresh ideas, really an amazing project maybe I will join this project, is it available for the bounty?
zopply

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

interesting project with very fresh ideas, really an amazing project maybe I will join this project, is it available for the bounty?

Yes join the discord and there is a whole range of different ones for most types of social media. Help spread the word and get rewarded!

DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:21:46 AM

all is said !

and yes, zDPC will be mintable since the early beginning.

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: