Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps  (Read 52582 times)
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

We are reaching an exciting stage for DarkPayCoin with just over an hour left for double bounties and not long to go on the auctions in the discord also. As a reminder there are 3 masternodes left at 0.4btc each so if you want to get in on this than this is your last chance as exchange listings are coming very soon. Make sure you head over to the discord and give your opinion on the exchange listings which are being discussed there now.
Here's a quick youtube video, please spread it around and help us get word out to as many new people as possible.

https://youtu.be/iTv_1DaNXl8

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zopply

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:57:25 AM

Double bounties has now finished but still the standard bounty rate applies which is also extremely generous so don't stop spreading the word and helping extend the DarkPayCoin family to as many reaches of the crypto-sphere as possible. i'm highly anticipating the launch of the new wallets and chain. Keep your eyes posted on the discord and here for incoming announcements!

Sjorzzie

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

Cheesy The wallet comes today. The chain will start and we can start bounties and promotions.
Devs doing a good job.

DarkPay coin  to the MOON !!!
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

Cheesy The wallet comes today. The chain will start and we can start bounties and promotions.
Devs doing a good job.

DarkPay coin  to the MOON !!!

The bounties and promotions are still ongoing, it's just that the reward rate has been normal now. Most of us are waiting for the wallet but I think it's first will be available to the investors first and then the public
zopply

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

The discord channel numbers have been swelling and DarkPayCoin as a community is continuing to expand. Good to see all the new members arriving daily and participating in the range of bounties. I am looking forward to the wallet release which i don't think will be too far off after seeing the recent announcements made in telegram and discord. There is a conversatiion about exchange listings happening via the #listing-suggestions channel in the discord so if you have any good ideas to add please stop by and add your opinion.

Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:02:59 PM

If you are investing in this shit, you are stupid. It's rather obvious that paying BTC or ETH for a worthless master node is a scam.

zopply

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

If you are investing in this shit, you are stupid. It's rather obvious that paying BTC or ETH for a worthless master node is a scam.

This isn't a scam. The team have worked really hard on this and exchange listings are being sought right now. The auctions were a complete success and are finished so now DarkPayCoin can list on the exchanges that are decided to list on.  We are a community of trusted users and i myself have worked on many crypto projects that have all succeeded. I have done work for many different coins in the past and am well known by devs of lots of  projects of which none have ever been a scam, so what are you on about? The people that know me already know that anything i do work on is going to be trusted. You on the other hand have negative trust given to you from Lauda who is extremely well known and one of the pioneers of bitcointalk  for trying to deceive people in the past so why would your opinion carry any weight?

zopply

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

Where are wallets?

Being released soon. One of the dev team is just testing them to make sure everything is running smooth before release. There is announcement's in the discord regarding this but they shouldn't be too far off.

Verethraghna

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

Where are wallets?

It will be available soon, and for those who are wondering zDPC will be available from the beginning from what the dev shared in the discord. From what I read there, wallet test is over, it is now being recompiled and soon will be released.
Ahsankhan130

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

Reserve Urdu translation
Hart-James

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Greetings Team.
I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

This isn't a scam. The team have worked really hard on this and exchange listings are being sought right now. The auctions were a complete success and are finished so now DarkPayCoin can list on the exchanges that are decided to list on.  We are a community of trusted users and i myself have worked on many crypto projects that have all succeeded. I have done work for many different coins in the past and am well known by devs of lots of  projects of which none have ever been a scam, so what are you on about? The people that know me already know that anything i do work on is going to be trusted. You on the other hand have negative trust given to you from Lauda who is extremely well known and one of the pioneers of bitcointalk  for trying to deceive people in the past so why would your opinion carry any weight?

To be honest, my comment may be a bit harsh at this stage, the coin is yet to go to the exchange, and could shock us all in this bear market, who knows. My point is, producing an ICO (even a masternode pre-sale is a form of ICO) in exchange for BTC or ETH which currently hold value, often results in the end purchaser never recovering their initial investment as 9/10 times ICO's fall clearly under their pre-sale price (something guaranteed to happen in today's market) 

It then becomes a long and arduous path to recovery with incessant screaming from investors and newcomers alike. Something strikes me about this coin in similarity with some other projects I have seen especially from a marketing perspective, the worrying part is the devs of those projects are shady and are known to start projects, string a community together, get what they need, abandon, change names, and start another project leaving them to a community takeover. I'm not saying that will happen here, I certainly hope it does not, however, frighteningly similar patterns, could be pure coincidence.

As for Lauda, her word carries no weight either, and she has been removed as a BTCtalk moderator due to extortion/merit abuse/negative trust abuse.  After all, she gave me neg trust for merely having an opinion that differed from her own. Plus it looks like you say it too with a grammatical error here ..."Lauda who is extremely well known and one of the pioneers of bitcointalk for trying to deceive people in the past"... So you agree she is a well-known pioneer in deceiving people?  Grin I'm just joshing with ya, you seem a nice guy, let's see how this project plays out at least and I hope my gut is wrong for a change.
zopply

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:11:31 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 04:27:57 AM by zopply

To be honest, my comment may be a bit harsh at this stage, the coin is yet to go to the exchange, and could shock us all in this bear market, who knows. My point is, producing an ICO (even a masternode pre-sale is a form of ICO) in exchange for BTC or ETH which currently hold value, often results in the end purchaser never recovering their initial investment as 9/10 times ICO's fall clearly under their pre-sale price (something guaranteed to happen in today's market)  

It then becomes a long and arduous path to recovery with incessant screaming from investors and newcomers alike. Something strikes me about this coin in similarity with some other projects I have seen especially from a marketing perspective, the worrying part is the devs of those projects are shady and are known to start projects, string a community together, get what they need, abandon, change names, and start another project leaving them to a community takeover. I'm not saying that will happen here, I certainly hope it does not, however, frighteningly similar patterns, could be pure coincidence.

As for Lauda, her word carries no weight either, and she has been removed as a BTCtalk moderator due to extortion/merit abuse/negative trust abuse.  After all, she gave me neg trust for merely having an opinion that differed from her own. Plus it looks like you say it too with a grammatical error here ..."Lauda who is extremely well known and one of the pioneers of bitcointalk for trying to deceive people in the past"... So you agree she is a well-known pioneer in deceiving people?  Grin I'm just joshing with ya, you seem a nice guy, let's see how this project plays out at least and I hope my gut is wrong for a change.

i did get a bee under my bonnet when i read the 1st harsh comment which actually had no constructive criticism and seemed to be a troll comment but i respect your opinion now that it has been put forward in a more positive manner and contains some reasoning behind it.
We are first and foremost trying to build a good strong community as a foundation for DPC.
I would also like to point out that the pre-mine for DarkPayCoin is only 0.1% which is extremely low for a new project.
If you look at all of those scam projects you were referring to they always have a 2%+ pre-mine so they can milk the coin and as for the auctions they are finished now and we are still here working and organizing the exchanges.
On the discord we actually have two channels dedicated to proposals from the community as to how we can improve and grow DPC and if you have any ideas you think would further enhance DPC we would love to hear them.
Thanks for being more reasonable this time around, a lot of people would have gone on the straight attack after my reply without any need to do so and i'm glad you didn't.
Hopefully i was able to alleviate some of your concerns and maybe will see you in our discord sometime.

bevvyingguessingeh

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

I think if you want to balance and individual transactions, for DARKPAYCOIN will give you that option. Privacy is a right, not a privilege, and protocol Zerocoin ensures that rights are protected. Technology Darkpaycoin includes a system decentralized budget and the voting system and the proposed invariant. This is a great project!
Patel Joe

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:45:24 AM

will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the business goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Mixon_Orlando

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:14:55 AM

Hey,  It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
Verethraghna

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the business goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
You mean integrating debit card with DarkPayCoin? It's a good idea and all but remember we need first to find an offline business that are willing to accept DarkPayCoin debit card first, I think getting some online shops first to accept DakPayCoin is a better move. Online first then offline. The idea is to get enough people using DPC first, and then after that debit card might come or might not come --- according to what the market dictates. Nowadays people rarely use cards anymore honestly. People are moving toward "alipay like" payment method which is online payment.
Mithksomenburk

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

I like the concept of this business. Well prepared team and idea. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market and create very cool product. My all blessing with you.
z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

At the moment, almost any coin goes down at the price at which it is traded on the exchange .. Ethereum fell in price as bitcoin fell in price, so the whole crypto currency continues to depreciate further, and there is no end in sight. And you really think that if this coin goes public and goes up in value ? I wish I was mistaken ..
Nowar

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

At the moment, almost any coin goes down at the price at which it is traded on the exchange .. Ethereum fell in price as bitcoin fell in price, so the whole crypto currency continues to depreciate further, and there is no end in sight. And you really think that if this coin goes public and goes up in value ? I wish I was mistaken ..
Everything can be ! There were examples when at the beginning of trading on the exchange there were rises in the price of the token .. The crypto market is very manipulative at this time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: