Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps  (Read 52597 times)
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

As you can see everyone the auctions have been re-opened after a number of people have been requesting to be able to buy one still. So you now have another chance to purchase one if you missed out earlier on. Only a limited amount are being made available as listed below :

2 MN @ 0.4 BTC
5 MN @ 0.5 BTC
6 MN @ 0.6 BTC

Any funds raised will be used solely for furthering the development/exchange listings for DarkPayCoin so this will only benefit the community more by re-opening these. To purchase please join the discord.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

After consulting our community we are announcing an exceptional auction reopening in order to raise some more funds.

Still available :

2 MN @ 0.4 BTC
5 MN @ 0.5 BTC
6 MN @ 0.6 BTC

Get yours on Discord !

JOIN US

▼DarkPayCoin.io

I see many are happy with this MN sale reopening, is there any time limit before it ended (and can only be bought from exchanges after)?
DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

Hi !

The last 3 MNs @ 0.4 were gone only in a few hours after auction reopening !

Thank you all for your great support.

now entering phase 5

▼DarkPay team | Upgraded - See DarkPay ANNSee DiscordSee Telegram
zopply

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

In under 24 hours after re-opening the auctions all of the masternodes that were priced at 0.4 have sold out. Demand is incredibly high as people have come to realize the potential and see the strength of the DarkpayCoin community. These new funds will help enable us to reach out to better exchanges for listing and will benefit and help advance DarkPayCoin even further.

zopply

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 04:25:02 AM by zopply

Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?

It was finished already but there were lots of people that missed out and were asking for it to be re-opened so we listened to the community and re-opened it for a limited time.
It will close as soon as DarkPayCoin is listed on the 1st exchange which will be announced shortly.
The number of coins sold will depend entirely on the demand for them before exchange listing and the amount to be sold is limited to the small pre-mine amount of 0.1%.
All money raised will be used to further DarkPayCoin with exchange listings,development and expanding the community and technology behind us in the cryptocurrency world.
If you have any more questions please feel free to stop by the discord and ask us.

https://youtu.be/DXJtNN1clWk

Grinyzerstoc

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

I am a mechanisms engineer, and I am also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this project right now?
Only happy! I'm so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your project
fanfanlatulipe

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Too bad the auctions prices are out of my reach now :/ I hope some will dump for cheap when DPC gets listed haha
Verethraghna

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Too bad the auctions prices are out of my reach now :/ I hope some will dump for cheap when DPC gets listed haha

You can get free DPC coins by doing bounties, see the details on the discord: https://discord.gg/U8eefSv
With the funds collected so far, now we can try to get listed to CryptoBridge.
DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

Hi !

Two more MNs @ 0.5 were gone only in a few hours again !

Thank you all for your great support.

now closing phase 5

msrp1230

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

Hi,
I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

Is there an ICO for this? A lot of coins do this tho... They burn all other coins that are unsold.. Although I think with PoS they do Masternodes and stuff like that right? Anyways DarkPayCoin, is a must watch coin.. Hoping for the success of this!
Flee_Gen

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

Hey
Is that token will be treated as official currency of the forum to take part into auction or purchase advertisement. I hope this is not joke because it is started by admin of this forum so that I will keep this under my watch list before take any action.
DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

Hi !

One more MNs @ 0.5 gone !

Good exchanges in sight !

Thank you again for your support.

now closing phase 5

fanfanlatulipe

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:16:28 PM

Hi,
I have heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

It seems the leftover coins will be sold on their first exchange since there is very little premine (0,1% of max supply) if there are any left though
zopply

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:46:33 AM

Only two Masternodes are remaining at 0.5btc everyone. This phase of the auction has been selling extremely quickly. People in the community can see the traction building behind DarkPayCoin and it's reflecting in the support we are receiving with a lot of new members joining in on these auctions. The last two are not expected to last long so if you would like to become one of the early adopters and a masternode holder during the opening stages of DarkpayCoin than head over to the discord and contact the team.

Verethraghna

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

Hey
Is that token will be treated as official currency of the forum to take part into auction or purchase advertisement. I hope this is not joke because it is started by admin of this forum so that I will keep this under my watch list before take any action.

Maybe what you mean is the phase 2 of the project? Well after the end of phase 1 MN owners have the right to vote for the next steps of the project, it can also be used for payment in the DarkPayMarket when it is available.
DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

Hi !

Just one 0.5 MN left !

Exciting day : collateral change voted and lisiting incoming

Thank you all for your support !

now closing phase 5

lund-todd

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

Nice project you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
DarkPayCoin (OP)
Copper Member

▼DarkPay.market

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

stay tuned, announcements are coming Wink

zopply

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:48:47 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 04:29:11 AM by zopply

It was good to see the way the first real vote on the discord worked out.
After being put to the vote masternode holders decided on a good direction for the future collateral of masternodes.
This is a good example of how things will work for the DPC community in the future.
With huge announcements coming soon and the development team rolling out brand new wallets i can only expect that the community will continue to increase in size and as it does more and more talented and skilled individuals will find there way into the DPC community.
With them they will bring more new innovative ways to help steer DPC's direction forward.
This is what the proposals sections in the discord is all about, so if you haven't already joined the discord please do and get as involved as you can.
I am expecting great things in the future and i am glad to be apart of this journey with you all.

SaZaLo

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

great work on wallets guys!  Cool

now the MacOS one works flawlessly, and with the Win 32bit version i was able to install in a old laptop .

Active devs and Github are another green flag, this project is really surprising !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: