Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps  (Read 52586 times)
DarkPayCoin_1

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

Hi Guys,

Any plans for hitting a next exchange?
Seen great movement already!!

Hey, it is on the run yes, we had a slight delay but it will soon be revealed Wink Stay tuned
jeanjean13

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

Can't wait to know which exchange it is going to be !!!
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Newest update for members who are waiting for DKPC SMN:
DarkPayCoin instant Shared Masternode is finally available on Gentarium !
jeanjean13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

At last ! It's been five days since the team sent the collateral for instant SMN...
buckethead0

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

This is one of the few projects that i truly believe in. It has great potential and can't wait to see it all transpire!
jeanjean13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

This is one of the few projects that i truly believe in. It has great potential and can't wait to see it all transpire!

+1, I like the way it evolves and the interactions occurring in the community
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

It's been a good few days for DKPC, our volume is still above 10btc on crypto-bridge and the price is beginning to make a climb also as more people are becoming aware of the enticing prospects behind DKPC.
I would like to see some more involvement from community members in the proposals sections on the discord. So if you think you have any good ideas that will help move DKPC forward in a positive manner than get over to the discord and let us know as we would love to hear them.
We have one of the most active development teams available in the masternode scene right now, so all decent proposals will be seriously reviewed and looked into so make sure you take advantage of the close link between the developer team and the community everyone.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:59:31 AM

This is quite a progressive coin from what i have seen about the project. I like how your community are firm believers in the coin which is always a good sign as no coin is anything without a strong community. The price seems undervalued right now considering the roi and supply and i feel it is a good investment. I am setting up my buy orders on crypto-bridge and hope to become a MN holder shortly.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
meisha

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

Got to say that the staking is awesome on this coin. Each stake is paying me out 9.999 dkpc. I only have 310 staking and have hit 3 already which is 10% of the value.  How's that for awesome? I did break them all down into smaller amounts per address though which has likely helped me to some degree to hit blocks more often.
jeanjean13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

This is quite a progressive coin from what i have seen about the project. I like how your community are firm believers in the coin which is always a good sign as no coin is anything without a strong community. The price seems undervalued right now considering the roi and supply and i feel it is a good investment. I am setting up my buy orders on crypto-bridge and hope to become a MN holder shortly.

Maybe you should consider market buy while it is still low....

Tim_BR

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:01:16 AM

https://twitter.com/timbro_tim/status/1050263870374318080
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

yes, we're receiving lots of partnerships proposals (some seem really interesting),
we have to take a look at all of them and get back to community.

Stay tuned Wink
Hello @ darkpaycoin I am planning to have one masternode by end of month & your projects ROI looks very promising. But I have few queries hope you will clear them,What is the utility of DarkPayCoin?? How it differ from other privacy coin which offers masternodes too?? Where can i find link of whitepaper?? Why don't you announce name of the partners on ANN thread??

DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

yes, we're receiving lots of partnerships proposals (some seem really interesting),

Stay tuned Wink
Hello @ darkpaycoin I am planning to have one masternode by end of month & your projects ROI looks very promising. But I have few queries hope you will clear them,What is the utility of DarkPayCoin?? How it differ from other privacy coin which offers masternodes too?? Where can i find link of whitepaper?? Why don't you announce name of the partners on ANN thread??

Hi, DarkPayCoin is the base currency of a DAO driven ecosystem, whose first application will be DarkPayMarket, a self moderated anonymous P2P marketplace. There is no whitepaper because the project is iteratively built by the community, but we'll certainly produce a document since the community asks for it. What do you mean by partners ?
jeanjean13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:39:39 AM

DKPC is breaking out on CB now ! Savvy investors flowing in !
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

Stay tuned Wink

Hi, DarkPayCoin is the base currency of a DAO driven ecosystem, whose first application will be DarkPayMarket, a self moderated anonymous P2P marketplace. There is no whitepaper because the project is iteratively built by the community, but we'll certainly produce a document since the community asks for it. What do you mean by partners ?

Maybe what he meant is other sites that work with the project, like MNO, Gentarium, Gin, etc.Not so sure though.... If I might add to the answer, the project's application will also be decided by the community since we doesn't have a rigid plan-- that's why we have MN owners voting system.
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

Stay tuned Wink

Maybe what he meant is other sites that work with the project, like MNO, Gentarium, Gin, etc.Not so sure though.... If I might add to the answer, the project's application will also be decided by the community since we doesn't have a rigid plan-- that's why we have MN owners voting system.

Alright, we'll update that ASAP Wink
dnadave83

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:23:50 PM

we need to go let the deviantcoin community know about this. they all love high rewards that what made the price shoot up. i know the community is getting annoyed now since they lowered tge rewards and now they are looking for the next good investment
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:46:02 PM

we need to go let the deviantcoin community know about this. they all love high rewards that what made the price shoot up. i know the community is getting annoyed now since they lowered tge rewards and now they are looking for the next good investment

We do have an attractive discord invite bounty in place. The highest 3 inviters earn a decent reward each week so if you want to let them know you will be rewarded for doing so. Make sure to check out our discord for more information about this.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
meisha

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

darkpaycoin reached 4th highest volume on crypto-bridge earlier today, that in itself is something really good for a coin that hasn't even been around for very long yet.
Price is mooning too, my staking supply is not only earning me more coins but almost double in value from when i first purchased them as well.
This coin is my best investment iv'e made in a long time will be buying more this week.
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:37:48 PM

darkpaycoin reached 4th highest volume on crypto-bridge earlier today, that in itself is something really good for a coin that hasn't even been around for very long yet.
Price is mooning too, my staking supply is not only earning me more coins but almost double in value from when i first purchased them as well.
This coin is my best investment iv'e made in a long time will be buying more this week.

Happy to have you aboard ! Hope you can make the best out of your stack Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: