Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps  (Read 52586 times)
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

DarkPayCoin is now listed with CryptoHashTank shared masternode services. They are another active and well known service that are incredibly professional,well run and extremely good at what they do. You can participate in there shared nodes by registering on there platform below :

https://mns.cryptohashtank.net/masternodes/DKPC

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:37:12 AM

DarkPayCoin is now listed with CryptoHashTank shared masternode services. They are another active and well known service that are incredibly professional,well run and extremely good at what they do. You can participate in there shared nodes by registering on there platform below :

https://mns.cryptohashtank.net/masternodes/DKPC

Nice, another addition to offered services. DKPC is going full steam ahead!
I have seen/heard a lot more about this coin recently throughout the crypto sphere and i'm glad i found it when i did. While a lot of other coins are all decreasing in value darkpaycoin is going up.  This is the type of coin that brings in a healthy stable profit for a long period of time.

Anybody that wants a good revenue from a coin that is both stable and has continuing development than i recommend getting into this one asap. I just set up my 1st node and waiting for my 1st reward to roll in now.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
meisha

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:37:34 AM

With all of these new services and features being added i think it will mean that word about this coin will be reaching a larger audience of masternode users too which will in turn help assist the volume and ultimately increase the price too. It's a good coin to have come across and for once i was in the right place at the right time to find this hidden gem before it went full on mainstream.
XXNodeMasterXX

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:24:46 AM

Just saw this was listed on NGM and came to have a look. Active coin and on a good exchange that i already use too. Are there any on-going translation bounties left or are they all finished now?
DarkPayCoin_1

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:19:12 AM

Just saw this was listed on NGM and came to have a look. Active coin and on a good exchange that i already use too. Are there any on-going translation bounties left or are they all finished now?

Hi ! There are indeed, feel free to take a look here https://discord.gg/vyHsgsP
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

Mostly have been taken, but you still can check on the discord channel, you can also try to do other bounties, and try to keep an eye on the discord since it's the first place where the newest information come along
jeanjean13

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

Hi, any news about that new exchange ?
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

Hey, we'll make an update in the coming days, stay tuned Wink
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

Just applied for STEX !
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

Just applied for STEX !

Great ! Congratulations !

More good news to come, stay tuned Wink
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:57:07 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 08:33:51 AM by beswaax

Reserving Romanian Translation if needed
Bitcointalk username: beswaax
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1358498;sa=summary
Native language: Romanian
Previous Work: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vVrxqa1e9kWdRAwxcgAepzxuZf5ICvZq/view?usp=sharing
XXNodeMasterXX

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:55:36 PM

Price is really good right now. This is one of those rare times when a tiny bit of FUD makes the price temporarily dip for a day or so before bouncing back. Anyone that gets in now will be lucky enough to take advantage of this, great buying opportunity.
drip

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

D9pEkuhFkiibtCc9PQdVpviYN9aBpmuhVc
XXNodeMasterXX

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

I'm loading my bags right now. best time to score some bargain coins is when fudders are at play. have seen this time and time again on many coins, people spread some fud or over worry about an exploit that gets easily patched and than the price goes up x3 from the level it dropped to.
zopply

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

My DarkPayCoin synced with network, but it has not get active staking icon.
So, how to active staking of my wallet?
I waited for 2 hours, but my wallet has still been in-actively staking.
HOw to fix and get it actively staking?

It should automatically start staking by itself. If you encrypted it make sure you have it unlocked for staking only.

criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

Price appears to be holding at the current level and even with some sell pressure it's been unable to drop under 1300sats with some strong buy orders constantly appearing which means that it is probably going to do a uturn and start rising again shortly.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
zopply

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

Good to see the community coming together when an issue arises and sticking by DKPC.  This past week has proven what i already knew, which is that DarkPayCoin is here to stay and whichever obstacles we run into we will overcome, adapt and continue to progress and evolve to our ever changing surroundings to emerge as a leader in the privacy masternodes arena.

As some members have mentioned in previous posts DKPC has even managed to maintain a stable price during all of this turmoil while most other coins are all showing dramatic decline right now. With the impending STEX exchange listing coming our volume should make a steady improvement with the extra exchanges community no doubt becoming involved also.

With that said, i am really impressed with the continued support and want to say a big thank you to all the active members of this community!

meisha

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

Good to see the community coming together when an issue arises and sticking by DKPC.  This past week has proven what i already knew, which is that DarkPayCoin is here to stay and whichever obstacles we run into we will overcome, adapt and continue to progress and evolve to our ever changing surroundings to emerge as a leader in the privacy masternodes arena.

As some members have mentioned in previous posts DKPC has even managed to maintain a stable price during all of this turmoil while most other coins are all showing dramatic decline right now. With the impending STEX exchange listing coming our volume should make a steady improvement with the extra exchanges community no doubt becoming involved also.

With that said, i am really impressed with the continued support and want to say a big thank you to all the active members of this community!

Even with the events of the last couple of days it is still performing better than all of my other coins in my portfolio at present. Hitting a stake every 2 hours right now, this coins roi is just the best!
Tim_BR

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:31:55 AM

Very strong community!
privat and transparent at the same time.

Start is always bumpy ride but I noticed big potential as from the beginning.
Keep up the good work.

Another exchange and listing in CMC will give more exposure for sure.
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

Thank you all for your support ! The issue is now resolved, we can move forward Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: