Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps  (Read 52597 times)
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

As someone mentioned above staking and MN rewards have both improved once we passed block 60000. Currently we are at block 62141 which means that the reward is 120 per block so holders/MN owners are being rewarded even more. Price has managed to remain stable during the increase also and more MN are joining the network daily. DKPC is one of the most profitable MN around these days and the roi is fantastic.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
DarkPayCoin_1

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

As someone mentioned above staking and MN rewards have both improved once we passed block 60000. Currently we are at block 62141 which means that the reward is 120 per block so holders/MN owners are being rewarded even more. Price has managed to remain stable during the increase also and more MN are joining the network daily. DKPC is one of the most profitable MN around these days and the roi is fantastic.

https://i.imgur.com/LCeL8o5.png

It's nice to see our community growing everyday and being interested in the project's governance through MN vote...The best is yet to come !
jeanjean13

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

It's nice to see our community growing everyday and being interested in the project's governance through MN vote...The best is yet to come !

Crypto investors are maturing and start looking at those features that deliver true value instead of hype such as privacy and DAO...
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

Crypto investors are maturing and start looking at those features that deliver true value instead of hype such as privacy and DAO...

It seems they are indeed, we are happily surprised to witness to which extent our community values vote weight for our first big event in about two months !
soulman367

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

Hello community!

There is only Masternodes.online to calculate your ROI. My question is, how accurate are these numbers on masternodes.online? Can I trust them, or will there be a big surprise when MN setup is done?

Thank you so much.
zopply

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

Hello community!

There is only Masternodes.online to calculate your ROI. My question is, how accurate are these numbers on masternodes.online? Can I trust them, or will there be a big surprise when MN setup is done?

Thank you so much.

The numbers are almost bang on the mark. Right now the roi is still 2,319.21% / 16 days and that is with 240 masternodes on the network. The development team have ensured that masternode holders will earn a decent reward rate after setting up that won't fade too much as more masternodes join the network. There is a lot of development going on behind the scenes which will make running a masternode more attractive in the future and keep the demand high for DKPC. Looking at the majority of coins on crypto-bridge right now i see that DKPC is not only holding it's value but actually increasing as more people realize the future potential.

soulman367

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

Hello community!

Thank you so much.

The numbers are almost bang on the mark. Right now the roi is still 2,319.21% / 16 days and that is with 240 masternodes on the network. The development team have ensured that masternode holders will earn a decent reward rate after setting up that won't fade too much as more masternodes join the network. There is a lot of development going on behind the scenes which will make running a masternode more attractive in the future and keep the demand high for DKPC. Looking at the majority of coins on crypto-bridge right now i see that DKPC is not only holding it's value but actually increasing as more people realize the future potential.

Yes price is rising. I'm good to go for a DKPC Node, but had a bunch of questions. Thank you for your quick reply.

One more question: How do you sell your rewards with such an il-liquidy on cryptobridge?

Thanks a lot
zopply

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

Hello community!

Thank you so much.

Yes price is rising. I'm good to go for a DKPC Node, but had a bunch of questions. Thank you for your quick reply.

One more question: How do you sell your rewards with such an il-liquidy on cryptobridge?

Thanks a lot

There is a 2nd exchange on the way VERY shortly so this should increase the liquidity and open up DKPC to a whole new community of traders which will assist with this. Liquidity is improving as our name reaches more people and imho DKPC is beginning to get a name for being one of the more stable masternode coins on the market right now. We plan to reach out to some larger exchanges in the coming months also which will definitely have an impact on this.

charlesbolish

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

You can also  trade Darkpaycoin at  txchange.online. Trading pairs are LTC/Darkpaycoin. DASH/DARKPAYCOIN, ARTIQOX/DARKPAYCOIN, WAGGOX/DARKPAYCOIN
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

You can also  trade Darkpaycoin at  txchange.online. Trading pairs are LTC/Darkpaycoin. DASH/DARKPAYCOIN, ARTIQOX/DARKPAYCOIN, WAGGOX/DARKPAYCOIN

Please refrain from using this website as they provided an unsolicited listing of DarkPayCoin and we can't seem to find any reliable information on them.
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

You can now reach our magnificent data at https://www.mintnodes.com/coins/DKPC/zmw !
jeanjean13

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

You can now reach our magnificent data at https://www.mintnodes.com/coins/DKPC/zmw !

Congratulations for the newly acquired exposure !
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

Congratulations for the newly acquired exposure !

Thank you, the best is yet to come !
soulman367

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

Hello community!

Thank you so much.

Thanks a lot

There is a 2nd exchange on the way VERY shortly so this should increase the liquidity and open up DKPC to a whole new community of traders which will assist with this. Liquidity is improving as our name reaches more people and imho DKPC is beginning to get a name for being one of the more stable masternode coins on the market right now. We plan to reach out to some larger exchanges in the coming months also which will definitely have an impact on this.

Tried to send a private message, but your account doesn't accept PN's from n00bs like me. Got some questions setting up that MN. Thx.
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

Hello community!

Thank you so much.

Thanks a lot

Tried to send a private message, but your account doesn't accept PN's from n00bs like me. Got some questions setting up that MN. Thx.

Hey, if you have any question feel free to reach us on Discord : https://discord.gg/6sVpvDP
There's always someone online and willing to help as well as all the ressources you might need in order to deploy your first MN Smiley
jeanjean13

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

Wen STEX ?? Wen CMC Huh
buckethead0

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

In the cryptosphere, there are several ways by which you can make profits and earn a handsome amount of money. And the best thing is that you can choose the best way that works for you and can accordingly adjust your reward/risk ratio, DKPC is a great option of investment, great MN ROI .
PH-
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

In the cryptosphere, there are several ways by which you can make profits and earn a handsome amount of money. And the best thing is that you can choose the best way that works for you and can accordingly adjust your reward/risk ratio, DKPC is a great option of investment, great MN ROI .

Yes, This is a great kind of investment, even if  the price fall a litle everyone can have a passive income just by running the MN, and with DKPC the rewards and ROI still really high.
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

Wen STEX ?? Wen CMC Huh

Hi, STEX listing is incoming and we'll apply for CMC as soon as STEX DKPC market is online Smiley
zopply

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

Stem has just finished the official release of the brand new wallets (version 1.4) available now : https://github.com/DarkPayCoin/releases/tree/master/1.4
After testing a couple of them i have to say that i am thoroughly impressed. Much better looking and smoother interface with a host of newly added features including my personal favorite the added voting page.

This is NOT a mandatory update but i would still recommend changing over with the new version being much more stable and user friendly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: