Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps  (Read 52597 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

Stem has just finished the official release of the brand new wallets (version 1.4) available now : https://github.com/DarkPayCoin/releases/tree/master/1.4
After testing a couple of them i have to say that i am thoroughly impressed. Much better looking and smoother interface with a host of newly added features including my personal favorite the added voting page.

This is NOT a mandatory update but i would still recommend changing over with the new version being much more stable and user friendly.

may i ask what are the applications of DarkPayCoin in the market? the two main issues that you want to solve has been addressed by so many altcoins already. how can you sell this coin to newcomers aside from giving those features?
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:14:51 AM

Stem has just finished the official release of the brand new wallets (version 1.4) available now : https://github.com/DarkPayCoin/releases/tree/master/1.4
After testing a couple of them i have to say that i am thoroughly impressed. Much better looking and smoother interface with a host of newly added features including my personal favorite the added voting page.

This is NOT a mandatory update but i would still recommend changing over with the new version being much more stable and user friendly.

may i ask what are the applications of DarkPayCoin in the market? the two main issues that you want to solve has been addressed by so many altcoins already. how can you sell this coin to newcomers aside from giving those features?

What you are referring to are just some of the coins features but our main application we hope to implement in the market is being the market. Feel free to browse our website https://darkpaycoin.io/, we are planning to extend our development to include  a huge underground anonymous and truly real decentralized and i expect TOTALLY uncensored crypto market place.
This has been done on a small and largely unused scale by a few coins but not properly and not to the extent and quality that we are working on. We want crypto to be able to be used widely and anonymously, and we hope with our proposals system that a lot of gifted and talented individuals will join us as we expand and awareness of our platform increases as it is developed further.
We would like to see thousands of people involved in this project as it gains momentum and already there are some extremely skilled people on board so if you have any good ideas that you think may add to DKPC than please join the discord and get involved.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
buckethead0

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:38:06 AM

PoSv3 is really more of an incremental improvement over PoSv2. In PoSv2 the stake modifier also included the previous block time
buckethead0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:44:20 AM

DarkPayCoin. It's a community supported project with real decentralized activities on the network. It is built with a DAO driven ecosystem and ZeroCoin protocol supported technology. It's faster transaction, low fees, and high ROI can change the economy a little bit.
DarkPayCoin_1

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:24:27 AM

A new week starts for DarkPayCoin with a brand new wallet, a new exchange and lots of pleasant surprises on the way...Stay tuned !
ASRocker

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

A new week starts for DarkPayCoin with a brand new wallet, a new exchange and lots of pleasant surprises on the way...Stay tuned !

What is the new exchange?
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

Our second exchange is STEX, we should be online anytime soon
jeanjean13

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

Any ETA for market opening ?
buckethead0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

I surely this project is to more strong and majority in future, then the members joined early also will take amazing reward, Efficient and good coin rewards for staking and Masternodes.  Grin
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

I see a lot of people asking about when the next exchange listing is due to happen. Testing is being done right now between the development team and the exchange and most of the work is completed and ready to go.
So it won't be long at all before DKPC goes live on it's second exchange but with anything like this the ball is in the exchanges court now but all the indicators are saying most likely later today/tomorrow.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
buckethead0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

I see a lot of people asking about when the next exchange listing is due to happen. Testing is being done right now between the development team and the exchange and most of the work is completed and ready to go.
So it won't be long at all before DKPC goes live on it's second exchange but with anything like this the ball is in the exchanges court now but all the indicators are saying most likely later today/tomorrow.

https://i.imgur.com/yG6tgv8.jpg

Nice, this is great to us, we can see that the team is working every single day to bring more new to the project.
HeptacoinDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

Also Darkpaycoin can be used as digital cash,really fast, simple use, with any person, anywhere, with low commissions.
This is awesome, All this is promising, let's see how it will be in practice.
buckethead0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:25:43 AM

people shall sell when they want to. This week is going to be huge anyway, trust me ! Brand new exposure is on the way, hence demand, let's go DKPC, a lot of working still coming.
HeptacoinDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:48:11 AM

DarkPayCoin is a privacy focused MN/PoS coin, iteratively improved with the most advanced technological features, also is 100% community governed and built. Every move is community-driven, as Darkpaycoin technology includes a decentralized budgeting system and immutable proposal and voting systems.
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

Hi, could be anytime this week (let's be conservative  Grin)
buckethead0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

Hi, could be anytime this week (let's be conservative  Grin)

Nice, any new kind of partnership is good, new markets are also great, this can bring more visibility and investors to Dkpc project.
DarkPayCoin_1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

DKPC is now hosted on https://nodehub.io/ !
buckethead0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

DKPC is now hosted on https://nodehub.io/ !

How awesome is that ? a hard working team that don't stop, this is really great, any project that can bring some news constantly show that there is a hard working team behind it.
meisha

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

Iv'e been constantly checking Stex.com numerous times throughout every day to check if DKPC is listed yet. Everybody else doing the same? Can't wait for the next exchange to open trading!
buckethead0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

Iv'e been constantly checking Stex.com numerous times throughout every day to check if DKPC is listed yet. Everybody else doing the same? Can't wait for the next exchange to open trading!

Yes, with more markets we can bring more visibility to project, if team continues the good work, we will see DKPC soon in some more markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: