Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:54:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies  (Read 1781 times)
Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

As you got here, you do not need to regret, because if you're sorry about it then you can miss something worthwhile!
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

Now there is such a tendency that many people do not think to buy cryptocurrency now. Now many make a mistake trying to sell almost on the very bottom. Although who knows what depth in the cryptomir, this may be correct.
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

Most likely in a few years people who said that the crypto currency is a bubble will be very sorry that they did not invest now  Grin
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

I think the blockchain,cryptocurrency is on first stage,i think after 3-5 years somthing global need to happen and peoples all around the world   need to agreed  crypto,integrate in big companys to work faster and accurate!Future is behind blockchain.

bovesgiraffe

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

yes, i think they will definitely regret it, but i regret that i didn't invest in BTC around 2005, but nobody knows the future.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

True many are regreting by not to invest in crypto when we know the price value in the market will suddenly burst to high price to achieve some good effects to each member,so i will that also for my    betterness when joining here and to be succeed someday.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

Yes, quite rightly, many can regret that they did not invest in the crypto currency. I believe that this indicator was the current market. And everyone was afraid of falling crypts. After all, sooner or later the market again will please us and those investors who invested in the crypto currency will get a good profit.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

I think I will agree with you on this, currently the prices of crypto currencies in the market, is very down and cheap and this is a good time to buy some cheap altcoins in the market and hold them for a bull run to come.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

It is both ways, the people who invested early this are regretting why they invested and everyone has lost almost 50 - 90 % of their investment due to bear market, and the people who will regret not investing in cryptos are the people who saw the opportunity in the market right now and failed to invest because they are afraid. 
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

You are right, in years to come, so many people will be regret they did not invest in crypto currency, their children will question them real hard as why they did not invest when these coins were been sold for penny, but the problem is choosing the right investment because no one actually knows the more that will last long and yield good profit

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
gumpoh

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:38:14 AM

Indeed, as you said, last year's cryptocurrency was in the same state as this year, but it will soon rise. This year will even surpass last year. Let us wait patiently.
tianxin84

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:43:58 AM

Yes, I believe the market will pick up again, so I still hold my cryptocurrency.
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:59:04 AM

Yes, the cryptocurrency is good and worth investing. Many investors in the encryption market last year have earned a lot. I didn't invest in the market last year, so I regret it, I missed an opportunity.
strawbery

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:04:39 AM

Yes, the cryptocurrency is different at different times. This year is the same as last year, and it is entering the trough, but this does not affect the future of cryptocurrency. Investment encryption is an investment unknown. If everything is the same, then each of us can make money.
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:16:15 AM

Yes, I also regret it. I regret not entering the encryption market earlier, regretting not investing in cryptocurrency in the market last year. So I missed a big chance. This year's encryption market is very bad, and I have lost a lot.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

base on my own experience i have some regrets that i know already cryptocurrency last 3 years ago. but since lack of knowledge yet i just ignore this chance to do bounties abd invest with a potential tokens. i just started last year to focus on crypto abd understand everything and thinking to my self that if i started earlier maybe im one of the big holders right now. but since the days months years go by all we can do is to trust crypto and work hard to all of our dreams. in the current situation pf the market right now dont get panic because this is crypto all about, there are no good days and months but im sure it can recover. hold on, on what you have.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:19:37 AM

Well, maybe it will depend on how point of view of that person. Some people may be really not interested to get in investment. But, for me, I think I'm one of the lucky people that get in this crypto. Investing in cryptocurrency is very full of the risks. but, this risk also brings the very big benefits and profits. As long as we can gain the right strategy, crypto can lead us to something super worthy.
Omnipotent1

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

There are big winners and losers in this. Manny regret getting into cryptos this year, and have paid dearly. Basically it's all a game based on luck, and even if it moons in the future, there are going to be winners and losers. And that's what sucks about it, that not every single one of us can be winners.
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:31:00 AM

If You Are Looking For Contracts So I think SciDex Smart Contracts Are Better Then Classic Smart Contracts, There is a big difference between them, Because SciDex Protocol Readable by humans and machines to fully reflect the intentions of the contract But Classic Smart Contracts Encrypted and not readable by humans and thus bound to solely focus on executing a transaction.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:43:36 AM

Yes, the opportunity is a waste because its good time to invest now by base from the market pricing in crypto its a dump now so its too good to invest and earn a profit from it in few months.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: