Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies  (Read 1781 times)
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:39:06 AM

invest in crypto is the most promising. many are already getting great results from this and of course, it is true would be quite detrimental and definitely regret it cannot get the results from the investment of crypto. Perhaps for people who don't know yet still reasonable. but those who already understand will crypto but do not want to utilize this then be sorry of course.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:42:21 AM

I think the acceptance is increasing. People are still skeptical due to unprecedented volatility. Not everybody is comfortable with investing their money in something they know so less about. But we'll see a change in an year or two. When early investors seek benefits people will definitely feel bad about missing out on this opportunity. I don't mind as long as it keeps going up, slow progress is progress too.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:57:40 AM

I think the acceptance is increasing. People are still skeptical due to unprecedented volatility. Not everybody is comfortable with investing their money in something they know so less about. But we'll see a change in an year or two. When early investors seek benefits people will definitely feel bad about missing out on this opportunity. I don't mind as long as it keeps going up, slow progress is progress too.
Someone on the contrary lucky that not invested and lost their money. But someone and could make very good money and they missed the opportunity! I am very lucky that I invest in cryptocurrency.
Of course there were times when I lost funds from investments, but made a profit from other investments.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:03:53 AM

regrets indeed always come at the end. This often happens and even many who blame the circumstances when it is. Maybe for those who already know how the potential within the crypto is lucky enough. But if you don't invest in crypto certainly also quite detrimental happened because this is a promising field and it's a shame to miss.
I found it hard and complicated but get used to it when time passes by. You can't blame those person for not investing in cryptocurrencies because this business is not for all specially to those person who don't have an internet connection.
Yes, I think everyone has a different perception in terms of investment, especially in the current market rotation dynamics. I don't think the market will recover quickly and stabilize again in a short time or later this year. I am more likely to see that the market will return to normal at the beginning of next year.
JunMel

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

I see the same thing, cryptocurrency is like a cycle that will repeat every year, I also believe that cryptocurrency is a pattern that will form other patterns and patterns that are the same every year, although many people say that cryptocurrency is manipulated and controlled by the popes.

For those who already knows about crypto back few years ago they really regrets why don't join immediately. I have a close friend already investing bitcoin he really improves he's life because of crypto. But still its not late to join now this a case of better late than never. Crypto is going up and down so if you get a proper strategy still get a good profit.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:18:36 AM

Definitely, most people will regret and gnash their teeths in future every time they open the coinmarketcap or watch the soaring high on the news. The truth is ponzi schemes infected the minds of people that should have benefitted from crypto, many of them still see crypto like a ponzi in a pyramid scheme waiting to collapse.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:24:31 AM

Yes, in fact, I regret because when I saw ETH first its price was just 0.2$ and see how much now it is.People really fear to take chances or fear to face loss.I know I could have invested at least 20K of the dollar on altcoin in past.But it was absolutely my fault.I think crypto wasn't also much popular then but who meet crypto and didn't invest, I am sure they are feeling absolute disaster like me.

In more, I think crypto wasn't of investing then because it was new and fresh.None was much aware of this so I really just can't blame me.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:32:06 AM

Yep, they will regret for sure, the same way that i regret for not getting into crypto a couple years ago when i first hears about it. Blockchain technology will go mainstream as it's a great technology, and we will see a great bull run when it happens.

jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:34:44 AM

Maybe you are right but many will regret that they spend and lost money from investing in cryptocurrencies too.  Actually it's already happen, lot of people lost their money from the falling of crypto prices.
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:35:57 AM

Yep, they will regret for sure, the same way that i regret for not getting into crypto a couple years ago when i first hears about it. Blockchain technology will go mainstream as it's a great technology, and we will see a great bull run when it happens.
Indeed most people in the world still aren't aware of cryptocurrencies, and most of them feel that way. I also regret that I didn't invest in cryptocurrencies in the crypto market last year, so I didn't get anything.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:48:42 AM

In business there will always be those who win and who have losses. The same thing happens in the crypto-currency industry, only on a larger scale. Since the Crypto currency is a free and decentralized investment tool that is available to the banker and schoolchild and housewife, because of the inexperience of the majority of participants, there will be much more losers. But this market is just beginning its development and those who came in at the very beginning and were able to withhold from the sale of their assets will undoubtedly turn out to be a winner.
FionaRice124

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:58:32 AM

I think it was their mistake to know that they did not venture to invest in the cryptos. At present, the value of cryptos in the market is very high, and has a very strong future. If those people were then able to see it, then perhaps they were not late, they could invest in cryptos at this time.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:43:56 AM

What I think is you guys should not be expecting mooning from cryptocurrency this year, can't say about next year but this year is gone already!

gulu498

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

Because the risks in the encryption market are great.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

this could happen if all coins increase higher like in the last year and people will regret and sad because they don't invest in cryptocurrency. so if you still have coins in your wallet, then you need to be ready for the rise of the cryptocurrency so you don't miss the good time to sell your coins. this year is good for the investing in cryptocurrency as all price of the coin is down too deep and I think people have a good chance to buy any coins at the low price and they can hold it for a while until the crypto market can back to increase higher.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NatalieBoyd43

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

I think, in an age when technology 4.0 is developing very aggressively, there are not many known in the world about Bitcoin or cryptos. If the governments of these countries can allow Bitcoin to circulate in their country, now the world economy has probably changed a lot.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

would be a good thing if the entry in the market and invest for now. but of course, everyone's decision would have been different. many will be more waiting for prices in order to ride their new entry for investment and true it is not a thing that can be said to be lucky. but when a bold sign in for today and invest in it it's new name was lucky.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

The crypto market is really cyclical and we have been watching this cycle for several years now. I also think that many people will regret that they have not invested in crypto currencies now.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

Not only, even today's investor will also regret. Because it will be like some will say why didn't I invest. While some will say had I know I would have invested more and some will say why didn't I join earlier
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

A cycle of course will have two different directions, and each person's situation will depend on where to start. So I think it will be a good thing to start now, because if we look at market capitalization, I believe the potential for profit is greater than the deeper correction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: