Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies  (Read 1781 times)
discoverblockchain

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:48:38 AM

Of course people feel they missed it if something goes up with so much since the start
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:57:17 AM

Yes, there will be millions of such people. Crypto currency is a very promising and very affordable way of investing. And most people will miss this opportunity.

I agree. This is why we should just keep holding on in cryptocurrency. Short term fluctuations, whether it's a big jump or a small one, we should keep a neutral attitude towards the market. Don't be too negative or positive. The time will come soon when we will flourish in the market.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:22:26 AM

Maybe people's perspective will be different, because if you ask investors who buy in January 2017 and 2018 will have very different answers.
It will be complicated when prices are bullish, and those who have managed to sell all the coins will try to reduce prices.
But crypto is a cycle, and maybe buying now will be a good business this year.
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:06:09 AM

Well all of us come to this point that regret and so do i if i join the crypto much more earlier i might get a lot of profits and even more i can buy a mining rig but still i dont have a lot of capital to invest so i am doing bounty

Zhen Zhibing

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

I agree with you, they will regret not investing in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is new industry appear with Blockchain technology and it has positive affects to the economy and our life. Cryptocurrency is just new and we can earn money from it, people who doesn't invest will regret.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:54:29 AM

I think it has become their decision to not invest in crypto. as to whether or not the regret of course if seen in the results will be sorry if you don't enjoy a huge profit. But if indeed fear the risks then the regret is a difficult thing to be felt.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

for me crpyto will not collapse but i think this year is not good for crypto because its going down but maybe next year it will rise up alot.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

ofcourse people will. crypto market are become famous day by day. one day crypto market will reach in the top position in the currency market. that day people will regret surely.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:49:10 AM

crypto market offers such an platform by this people can reach on their goal and can successful their dream. after few years they will regret if they miss this opportunities.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

true, as with 2017, few people believe in the progress that will occur at the end of 2017, so that most people feel afraid to invest, and it turns out that at the end of 2017, crypto prices have increased, especially the price of bitcoin, increasing very high and this gives regret to people who do not make investments, including myself is a person who regrets not investing in bitcoin.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
howoldareyou

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

Yes, time is irreversible. But in the future, there will be opportunities to buy and become rich. The cryptocurrency will change the world.
Honzell

Activity: 210

Alphateca.com

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

I think investing in cryptocurrency is still a profitable investment. as investors we must staying calm in any situation. we also have to be more careful in managing our crypto assets. do not rush into making a decision because it will have fatal consequences in our crypto assets.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

I think why many people are regret to do not invest in the cryptocurrencies because many ICO are still scam or in the other investments and many people are scared to l invest because of that.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:30:41 AM

It depends on when, for example, now I would suggest that my friends try not to take part in the new ICO project. Invest actively in coins like ETH and bitcoin.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

I agree with you that whoever does not invest in crypto will be very sorry in the future. Now many people are disenchanted in the crypto currency and do not believe in it. I have no mood when I look at the market, I believe in crypto and I'm ready to wait a long time for the crypto to grow.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

We are in early stage of this technology,still in development.Bitcoin itself is getting more and more accepted around the world.Just becouse it is not at the ATH right now it doesn´t mean it´s gonna collapse soon.
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

I agree with you that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical , as we have seen in the last few months prices tend to decline, but I hope that at the end of this year or early next year prices will soar as last year.
Knighthawk

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

For mass population to regret, first cryptocurrencies need to be introduced among them and we are far from getting to that stage yet. Once cryptos will be renowned worldwide, people will definitely jump in the hype train or at least regret for not getting into it when the time was right.
Nitrover

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:42:04 AM

I see a similar thing, digital money resembles a cycle that will rehash each year, I likewise trust that cryptographic money is an example that will shape different examples and examples that are the same consistently, albeit numerous individuals say that digital currency is controlled and controlled by the popes.
ChiefPotato

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

I figure they won't leave this market. They pulled back from the market since they didn't confide in it. Be that as it may, it was just a brief timeframe. So when the market is great they will continue contributing once more. Be that as it may, on the off chance that they don't contribute once more, they will think twice about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: