Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies  (Read 1778 times)
AbelFF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

We have to understand that cryptocurrency is not a market for everyone as it is way too volatile, so even if it keep pumping is not a reason for everyone to get into it.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

We have been noticing that there exist bull period and bearing period for cryptocurrencies. It is considered as a good practice to buy cryptocurrency when price is taking dip. This increase the chance of making profit.
Abbey77

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:01:09 AM

As we can see that bounty campaign program do not pay better reward, and this affect bounty hunter not to make enough money, all we can do right now is to start investigating, we can start with a low capital
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:10:36 AM

Regret depends on the person affected. Some they did not invest on crypto because they don't like or they have other business to attend to. Cryopto is like the other kind of businesses, you cannot force them if they don't like.
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

Yeah i think they are going to regret. The cryptocurrency world has opened massive opportunities and many people are avoiding it due to no idea about it. So it won't be a wonder if they regret later.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

Cryptocurrencies are the future money and yes those who are not believing will surely regret when the time comes. As of now a lot of regulations are being pass but still btc is still here and will surely stay for good.

Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

I think this cryptocurrencies are just a way to transfer money from impatience to patience.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
The situation on the market is not encouraging, and many have lost faith in crypto-currencies, but the general picture shows that the industry is developing and when the market rebounds, their popularity will begin to grow even more. Many will really regret that they did not invest in them, and did not take advantage of this opportunity.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Urtaev

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

When the trend reversal begins, many will really start to bite their elbows because they were afraid to invest.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

When the trend reversal begins, many will really start to bite their elbows because they were afraid to invest.
Because that time they dont believe that market will pump like what happen now, that's why many people regret. They think market will fall for long periods of time, so they not invest in cryptocurrency but since market and crypto are unpredictable they lose their opportunity to get profit. So i recommend to those people to be more patient next time, and learned from their mistakes so they will never do the same mistakes.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
jj88

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:54:34 AM

I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
I totally agree with you. This is indeed a cycle. There are many people in this market who are actually speculators. They just come in to earn a little. They don't even know what the market looks like, so when fear begins. When diffused, the speed of this fear will be terrible.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

This period should be considered as an opportunity to invest because the price of cryptocurrencies have become quite cheap. I think this situation will not sustain forever and those who are not making move will regret this.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

This market can not yet crash, and these figures are just the beginning. Is not that so, 7200 seems to us such a low price. And this is so, will in the next 2 months at least increase by 20%. Who did not buy, you can still do it.
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

I agree that there are many people like this. Current condition of cryptocurrency is not good but it will never last forever. The future of cryptocurrency is very good and profitable.
John Emst

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

In general, I think that those who do not take risks do not win! Therefore, you need to remember that you need to go straight to your goal and not give up! And only then it will turn out much more and better.
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

I focus on market trading every day. I think that the market conditions are different every year. We should not always use the market trends of last year to refer to this year's market!

ethalliance

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

I think yes. But, it is necessary to say that the process of choosing for a layman is not a simple task at all. Before you start, it does not hurt to read the information on the Internet. Searching on the Internet on demand is the most famous method to collect all the necessary information on a topic of your interest.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

Yes of course many people by now are regretting that they invest in cryptocurrency but I think it is just for now and it will be gone after the market rise up each value of any currency that they invested. That's why it is good for those people who take the risk of investing in cryptocurrency this year.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Brequir

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

I also agree with that there are many who still regret and do not invest in cryptocurrency. Investment in crypto currency is very easy and profitable. It is the currency of future and they are missing the chance.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

I personally think behind that the reason is their lack of knowledge about cryptocuuency. Most of them think don’t know actually what is it and most of them think these as a scam. They feel insecure in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: