Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies  (Read 1778 times)
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

Yes I’m agree with your thought. There are millions of people out there who are not aware of this and will regret in future. Bitcoin is making itself bigger than ever. The future is bright as gold.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

Though you are right in your point of views but all I can say 2018 is not a year for investing on cryptocurrency. The market is down and no one knows when it will rise up. May be next year!
kabir ullah

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

You are right. There are lots of people who are not giving any seriousness about this,I think they will suffer in the future if they don’t invest on crypto currencies. Its future is bright.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

Well i think your view is correct. There may be a an issue on the timing but the cryptos will grow, infact they will explode and go big. But i don't think the world is prepared for it yet.
Jayskie15

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

Millions of people don't know about cryptocurrencies most of them are not knowledgeable about this stuff, and it is lucky to those who are here knew about cryptocurrencies they don't need or even bothered for having a hard time to earn money. So i myself is so thankful that i found a gem and that is cryptocurrency.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

Crypto passed their worst time this year but recently it's market price increasing again. Hopefully in this last quarter of year it will be rise more and it will be able to grow interest amongs people to invest on it.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

agree completely. I myself used to treat crypto currency with charity, but now I think quite the contrary. I believe that this is the future
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
And there are many regrets that they DID invest in cryptocurrencies. Opportunity but you know, not for everyone.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

Yes offcourse some people will regret not particpating or invest in cryptocurrency why because the world we are now thing's are changing and crypto is about to rule the world.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
Yes they shall. Cryptocurrencies are really good for investment. There should be not a single person not using it because coins like PRG, ICX and LISK are actually pretty great in earnings and profitability.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

Yes offcourse some people will regret not particpating or invest in cryptocurrency why because the world we are now thing's are changing and crypto is about to rule the world.
there is a big difference between those people who invest in the crypto currency. First of all, these are those who want to get rich quickly, while others are those who invest in the long-term crypto currency, What will bring a very good profit in the future.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

Well honestly the cryptocurrencies are very good and the coins like Lamden, Cardano and Stellar are very good earnings and profitability and they shall rise this year because of being listed on new exchanges
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

Any economic system is cyclical. It is the basis of economics, so there is no surprise. As for the regrets, I think that people cannot regret things they are not aware of. Those who didn't take the advantage of the bear market might have some other commercial interest.

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

Yes, you are completely right, because crypto currency is the place where people can really become very rich in one evening, but I think it's too early to talk about it, because nothing has happened yet.
AlexInTheOcean

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

The tech is here to stay, so the next bull run is only a question of time....
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

In trading science we will find a belief that 'history will repeat itself' I guess this is what happened to the cryptocurrency market. The drastic price decline this year has similarities to the price decline that has occurred before, and vice versa. And this incident will also be a benchmark for some investors who have known the ins and outs of cryptocurrency when deciding to buy and sell.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:28:57 PM

I was having a conversation with someone today in respect of the opportunities inherent in crypto. I told the person that so many people are yet to come to the reality of digital currency. It is one thing foe one to have heard about it, it is another thing to understand it and tap from the wealth of opportunities in it. Despite the privileges this year has presented to crypto enthusiasts, people still complain that they have not seen anything good in it or that crypto is dead.  Just because of that, they refused to invest.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:13:40 PM

Or they may be glad that they did not. Look at the market condition, many coins are down 90-95% from last year. There are people out there who invest in actual companies and are happy with their annual 15-20% coin every year.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

Yes for sure many people will regret later on for not investing in the cryptocurrencies as for sure from now cryptocurrencies to the next 10-15 years will be having its value in the society and will be doing great and most of the trading of the currencies will be done by the cryptos and the people will be getting good profits also. Today maybe the value of the tokens is not good but after some time you will be seeing a steady growth and then most of the countries will be legalising it also. Crypto is all about long term investments and if you are ready to do so you are good with it.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

In principle, your idea is correct, but somehow no one knows what decisions will be taken by countries in the future with regard to cryptocurrencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: