Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies  (Read 1769 times)
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
It seems to me that they are unlikely to regret. Indeed, participation in the crypto market implies certain risks when investing in different currencies. Therefore, people who do not join the crypto prefer not to risk it.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

In order to have massive popularity of the crypto market in society, large-scale conversions are needed. Once the principles of crypto are known in society, will confirm their benefits and benefits for people, there will be more and more participants who will start investing here.
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

Yes, it has become clear with the fact of current crypto's spreading and increasing popularity that is the base for investments and for getting participants too.
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

In my opinion, this is not related. Many people were glad that they sold coins in their hands in time. Guaranteed funds. Now we can continue to buy huge potential coins. It depends on whether people get any benefits.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?
Yes, I too have the same opinion. Currently the market situation is not good as the prices are down. So investors are just selling their investments at losses and quitting the market. But they don’t realize that this downfall in prices is an opportunity for many people to invest in the market which will ultimately increase the price after sometime. Time will surely tell them what they lost. Bitcoin has fallen seven times and jumped back eight. So its just a slo mo through the market because the blazed crypto fever has now gone down however things will be good once again when people really begin to realize the true strength of crypto.

cryptoid2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:56:30 PM

It is always the same benefit of early adoption of something what will become successful. The first adopters are the winners. After the huge correction, prices of many coins decreased to levels as one year ago so it was and still is good time to invest. Once the next rally starts, we will see a lot of regrets, thats obvious. Many are still afraid to invest due to high volatility etc., but I believe that the risks connected to crypto will continuously decrease.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

I do not think that they will regret much about this situation. After all, they had already decided to leave the market, because at that time they simply did not trust him, left the crypt already at the first fall. Therefore, it is unlikely to believe him again. Although I can assume - when restoring the market crypto they can and come back, it will be good for everyone.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

Yes, I agree that people can regret such a situation. I am absolutely sure that over time the market will begin to demonstrate its gradual growth. Therefore, many investors who have decided to leave the crypto market will return to earnings again - it will be useful for them, and for the currencies themselves crypto.
imagecrypto

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

Indeed, there are many people who regret to invest in Crypto when Crypto is going up and down. In the past when crypto dropped, they were afraid to invest and some even left crypto money. Now how does it feel to regret this? I don't think you need to regret it for too long, you should continue playing in this crypto world and continue to learn more about this.
coininside

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

That is a personal opinion, but for people who don't have knowledge about crypto, this is not a big problem. But what you say is true, because there are some people who currently say that they regret being late in joining Crypto.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

Those who know crypto in the first place and did not join early until today for sure they will feel regret of not investing. So I believe many will regret but we cannot force others to join crypto.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

There is no collapse, big money has gone, and the market is being adjusted! In 2019, everything will change, and we will see growth!

[
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

I strongly agree that many people will regret it sir..  Most companies around the world are integrating into the block chain technology and banks are not rule out ..most banks have either directly create a platform where you can use your local fiat to buy crypto directly and most people still tells you they don't believe .....I weep when I hear such ..crypto is still in its infancy stage and very soon .when the market has fully grown...things will change

Sure those who fail to follow the train of cryptocurrency will no doubt feel regret in future, because blockchain is leading the way,in many industries today .
discovercrypto

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

I don't think negatively like that. I am very optimistic that Crypto will recover and return to normal and there will be no more words collapsing against Crypto. Try to see now, Crypto has started to rise again and began to explore and raise prices slowly.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

I won't really agree to that. That is the way the world is structured, anytime I new technology emerge, there are usually the early adopters who see the larger picture and there are people that come in after the whole tech is developed.
Crypto is in the early adopters stage and we will be happy we adopted cryptos at this stage later in the future.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

the cyclical customs of the market movement as referring use with sever on option as appealing details on indication as trader to work on decision to put of one on extreme with limitation as initiating use with one to work on request of submission of order with the market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

If you use this approach, then everyone can regret not Cupid of bitcoin in 2008 or Etherium a couple of years ago.. No one knew there would be such growth, so no need to be sorry...
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

I think that is normal.
Because people don't really know about cryptocurrency like what.
And they are is depressed when the price is go down and sown again.
But, when they knows if crypto is grow again they will comeback.
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

I agree with you and I think that today is the best time for investment in crypto. I invested all my free money in coins and I think I'll get a good profit.

catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

many people are still affected by the slanted news about crypto which has raised doubts in making a decision to invest crypto.
but it will be regretted when people who have crypto get a lot of big profits. but also not at this time, and the possibility that I say this will be achieved by the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: