Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many will regret that they do not invest in cryptocurrencies  (Read 1778 times)
zlt220

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:30:26 PM

Yes of course! Many people will later regret of not investing in cryptocurrency when the bearish market come, there believe is that crypto will crash as the price is going too low, but I'm sure they'll miss the opportunity.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:21:34 AM

Actually, some people are thought that this platform is difficult so they are not willing to invest here. I think proper campaign can make them understand. If they know about it they will surely invest it.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:33:44 AM

I think they are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies because this is a new thing for them and they don't know how to start invest. they think that the cryptocurrency is only available on the internet and they heard that many other from the internet is just a scam so they don't want to get scam too like other people. and if they still don't want to invest in cryptocurrency, I think we need to let them decide and let they see what will happen with the cryptocurrency and if somehow, the cryptocurrency can grow fast in this year or in the next year, then they will regret to not join in the cryptocurrency. we cannot convince them and push them to join because they don't want to open their eyes that there is a new opportunity for them for making a small investment in cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

Many regret now that they have not started investing in crypto. I have a couple of friends who constantly talk about this, but at the same time do not intend to invest. I have explained many times that there are a lot of promising altcoins that you can buy now very cheaply and in the future it's good to raise them .. Some want to see millions fall on them right away ..
microsoftek

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

in the past year, alcoins mostly grew in the first half of the year, after June, the correction for alts went. and if you look at the charts for most of the coins their peak is in the summer of 2017 and they are still falling and falling still can we
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

you are right and I agree with you, because in my opinion investing in crypto is really good to make us get rich quick and get profit.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?

If they have big money to do martiangle money management and patience, they will not regret to invest in crypto market. But invest atthis moment is very risky and maybe big lost will be ours. Invest/ trade need more than faith, calculation and back up plan also needed. Keep hunting and good luck to you.

waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

Crypto and blockchain infrastructure expands every day, of course this fact has a beneficial effect on future growth. But I don't think that this year we will see new maximum.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:55:46 AM

many people are still affected by the slanted news about crypto which has raised doubts in making a decision to invest crypto.
but it will be regretted when people who have crypto get a lot of big profits. but also not at this time, and the possibility that I say this will be achieved by the end of 2018.

That could be one of the many reasons to take, because some people definitely loose their faith about crypto due to the continuous dropped down of the value. No one knows the root cause but still media can drive people to decide to sell some of the assets.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

I never thought that the market crashed. These are just hard times that we must survive. I am sure that soon the situation will change
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

Many people feel regret because they invest in wrong coin.You must do the proper research read the white paper thoroughly which give you lots of information about the project. Always check the list of top ten coins.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

Of course. A lot of people are sure that cryypto is not immortal and it will die soon but not I. I like crypto and I believe in is being the king of economics in future.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Leviathan123

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

i saw news and article about people who bought Bitcoin on 2012 or later with such a low price and then they sold it on 2017 when Bitcoin on the higher price, and thats my regret , why i didnt know about crypto earlier ,but now  i keep learn about crypto, and do my best.
alberto.camargo.oropez

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

I come to crypto with the understanding that the market is falling and I will not make money quickly. But it's better that I do not earn anything right now, or even lose some money, but then in the future I will not regret that I came to crypt. Cryptography is a fashion trend and I want to participate, invest, trade.
Senya777

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

even as people will regret not investing in cryptocurrency today, the fact that the market will unfold is only a matter of time. But the chance to earn good money no more. Please take a closer look at the company whose signature I carry. All good Luck and great earnings!
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

many people are still affected by the slanted news about crypto which has raised doubts in making a decision to invest crypto.
but it will be regretted when people who have crypto get a lot of big profits. but also not at this time, and the possibility that I say this will be achieved by the end of 2018.
Very true, many people stopped before actually jumping just because there were some bad problems about crypto that prevented them from knowing more about crypto. If only they wanted to set aside a little time to find out about the crypto world, they would be very interested.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

I think that many who have not used the "drawdown" of the cryptocurrency market and have not invested in it, will regret it when the market starts to grow again by the end of the year! I think that the current dynamics of the market, when it significantly "sags" from the beginning of the year in relation to the January highs, does not stand out from a number of conventional cyclical phenomena. I see that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical, and, despite the current decline in the market relative to January, if you look in relation to last year, we see the growth of the market! And what do you think, you too, as I see the prospects in the development of the crypto-currency market or think it is a collapse?

I don't see the crypto market collapsing, it is just a downward trend in prices in the market and I believe we will soon be out of this condition. And as regard those who are still sceptical about joining the crypto train, I hope it will not be too late for them latter on because I believe crypto is the future.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

Yes, it is true, many will regret after a certain time that they have not used the opportunity to invest in crypto currency, while its price is now extremely low. Similarly, as many now regret that they did not buy bitcoin yet somewhere in 2010, when he was standing a few dollars. At the same time, we should not forget that investing in the Crypto currency is rather risky. It is necessary to always soberly assess the state of the crypto-currency market. Some coins will become obsolete, others will be born and move to use more advanced technologies. Therefore, the crypto currency market needs to constantly monitor the situation and make important decisions on time.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

Very true, many people stopped before actually jumping just because there were some bad problems about crypto that prevented them from knowing more about crypto. If only they wanted to set aside a little time to find out about the crypto world, they would be very interested.

Now that it is very hard to rank up our account, it is really regrettable that some people do not continue investing here in crypto, we people who continue will benefit the good that crypto brings.
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Before you invest, you need to find out how much the crypto currency is in the world. Great interest, availability on stock exchanges, rising costs - all this indicates the popularity of the crypto currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: