Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - MinedBlock - Pre-Sale Live Now! - AIRDROP - BOUNTY  (Read 2802 times)
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

It is possible that this project will be able to achieve its goal of raising funds, although on the website I did not see how the fundraising was going.

For sure the project will become successful and reach its fundraising, mining coins for others is a good idea since a lot of equipment right is too much expensive and they will build a mining farm in a cheap electric bill in iceland

They've a well set out plan, they stand a good chance to succeed at their goal. They should have a plan on how to secure good partnerships and have a good marketing team.

having a good marketing team would help out in getting partnerships. I would advise the team to look out for private partnerships more by attending blockchain conferences and setting up meetups.
the market could look like a deep shit but its the best time/osr profitable time to invest in your best projects.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

It is possible that this project will be able to achieve its goal of raising funds, although on the website I did not see how the fundraising was going.

For sure the project will become successful and reach its fundraising, mining coins for others is a good idea since a lot of equipment right is too much expensive and they will build a mining farm in a cheap electric bill in iceland

They've a well set out plan, they stand a good chance to succeed at their goal. They should have a plan on how to secure good partnerships and have a good marketing team.

having a good marketing team would help out in getting partnerships. I would advise the team to look out for private partnerships more by attending blockchain conferences and setting up meetups.
the market could look like a deep shit but its the best time/osr profitable time to invest in your best projects.

You’re right. I know of a few teams that tried with private partnerships. And I know of a lot of team that tried that and were successful with it. But they left some percentage of tokens for the public sale.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

You’re right. I know of a few teams that tried with private partnerships. And I know of a lot of team that tried that and were successful with it. But they left some percentage of tokens for the public sale.

They just not need marketing but they have to manage it very effectively. Market is not that good, so aggressive marketing is needed but at the same time they should not end up in spending too much money
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:01:27 AM

But I feel the ico came at a wrong time where everyone is watching the market to see what happens next. Only a few are paying attention to ico projects and what they are going to solve. If the market becomes stable a lot of investors will surely invest in minedblock.

Of course, the bad market environment is a big problem. But what could be a problem here too, there are already too many mining projects and many have just completed the ICO. There are of course some new prospects, but why should older investors invest in so many different mining projects?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

I find it funny when people say mining isn’t profitable in these conditions yet still theirs millions of ASICS chewing away every day because it is possible that’s how difficulty works

You know the niche is a really controversial one, i have seen people say things about the industry and some believe that anything related to mining is a failure or a scam project, so it all depends on the brand in question, MinedBlock should owe it a duty to prove the such individuals wrong by bringing up a credible brand that will not only be profitable but sustainable
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

I like the structure of minedblock and I see some good potential on mining and for the holders. Goodluck for the team of minedblock and I want to look forward on this project.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

Yeah, I think it will be good if they will going to put some progress bar or give an updates what's happening to their sale because it's really important that their will will going to monitor it too.

At your service
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

But I feel the ico came at a wrong time where everyone is watching the market to see what happens next. Only a few are paying attention to ico projects and what they are going to solve. If the market becomes stable a lot of investors will surely invest in minedblock.

This is a very good point. I think thats also the reason, they have a very stretched timeline for ICO. As far as I have seen it, ICO is closing sometime in April next year. Hopefully, Market will be stable by then.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

Yeah, I think it will be good if they will going to put some progress bar or give an updates what's happening to their sale because it's really important that their will will going to monitor it too.
I really like the idea if they have an progress bar to know what's new and what's happening on their project.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

No one knows, this might be the perfect time!
Many people were waiting for this dip! They will take entry in crypto now in anyways! Finding this kind of promising sure wont let them down!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

No one knows, this might be the perfect time!
Many people were waiting for this dip! They will take entry in crypto now in anyways! Finding this kind of promising sure wont let them down!

It might be a good thing for many to jump in at such times but for many others this is a really bad time given their assets were bought at a higher rate. Anyways I am not sure what this means to mining facilities you would think they would also be impacted. so not sure how will they go about such conditions.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

It shifts a lot it’s a debatable thing especially as new ASICS come out that affect older ASICS and that’s what really drives difficulty up and if bch fails a lot would move back to btc

With current market conditions I don't think any token mining will give profit. Crypto is the future, it's growing Baby juts needs to go through some more hiccup.

No one knows the reason behind these dip market states for sure but am very hopeful that soon all these will be a thing of the past for a better experience

the dip is not as a result of bad news i believe something is happening more like trying to stabilize the cryptocurrency for mass adoption, i believe bull run will soon ensue and we will all forget these moment

Haarh war and more Craig Wright unfortunate moves and tweets is shaking the market
Atleast last I checked thats what I learnt but then again will there be more dip? I'm curious

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

While checking their website I found one more tab and one PDF is attached in this tab - ROI. Really awesome return we will get on our investment.

http://www.minedblock.it/assets/ROI.pdf

This is indeed great, the projected ROI would be quite enough for me. Unfortunately, I cannot invest $10000 in the Minedblock project.

Really, it's amazing pay in ROI. But same problem with me bro. This much amount is not affordable to me also. Hope so they will offer some investment also.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

While checking their website I found one more tab and one PDF is attached in this tab - ROI. Really awesome return we will get on our investment.

http://www.minedblock.it/assets/ROI.pdf

This is indeed great, the projected ROI would be quite enough for me. Unfortunately, I cannot invest $10000 in the Minedblock project.

Really, it's amazing pay in ROI. But same problem with me bro. This much amount is not affordable to me also. Hope so they will offer some investment also.

Initial stage of ICO or during private sale, ICOs always ask for higher investment amount. But they get good bonuses as well. I am sure, they will allow small investment in future.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

I really like the idea if they have an progress bar to know what's new and what's happening on their project.

I think soon they will do this because many people are suggesting this kind of progress bar and because of this we can see how the project doing every single step they make and how successful the project in every stage they go.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

I think soon they will do this because many people are suggesting this kind of progress bar and because of this we can see how the project doing every single step they make and how successful the project in every stage they go.

It is going to be implemented soon. I hope they can be able to raise enough tokens during this period as the market does not seem to favor them. With faith and believe anything can happen.
Zombie259

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

It is going to be implemented soon. I hope they can be able to raise enough tokens during this period as the market does not seem to favor them. With faith and believe anything can happen.

A progress bar is a good indicator for investors, great that they will implement it soon. I hope also that they will raise enough money. Mining projects have hard times in this market.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:44:21 PM

A progress bar is a good indicator for investors, great that they will implement it soon. I hope also that they will raise enough money. Mining projects have hard times in this market.
well they just stared. they sure need some time to spread word about them around.
and i believe people wont miss the chance to invest as soon as they finds about this project!
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

the market is currently falling and most investors would not want to put their funds until they are sure it gonna pay, i would advise the team to do more publicity.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
HelgaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

the market is currently falling and most investors would not want to put their funds until they are sure it gonna pay, i would advise the team to do more publicity.
I also think that at the moment it is very difficult to attract investors. Advertising is unlikely to help at a time when the cryptocurrency market is going down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: