Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - MinedBlock - Pre-Sale Live Now! - AIRDROP - BOUNTY  (Read 2802 times)
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

It is possible that this project will be able to achieve its goal of raising funds, although on the website I did not see how the fundraising was going.

But I feel the ico came at a wrong time where everyone is watching the market to see what happens next. Only a few are paying attention to ico projects and what they are going to solve. If the market becomes stable a lot of investors will surely invest in minedblock.

the market is currently falling and most investors would not want to put their funds until they are sure it gonna pay, i would advise the team to do more publicity.

Any efforts to create publicity will probably just go unnoticed like it's being pulled into a black hole during this market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

It is possible that this project will be able to achieve its goal of raising funds, although on the website I did not see how the fundraising was going.

But I feel the ico came at a wrong time where everyone is watching the market to see what happens next. Only a few are paying attention to ico projects and what they are going to solve. If the market becomes stable a lot of investors will surely invest in minedblock.

This is a very good point. I think thats also the reason, they have a very stretched timeline for ICO. As far as I have seen it, ICO is closing sometime in April next year. Hopefully, Market will be stable by then.

Yea, the duration is quite long and anything can happen within the stipulated period of their ICO, the market is going down every second and speculations are just coming up everywhere and due to the fact that the market is based on sentiments, we'll get to see different people coming up with a FUD story but i'm still optimistic about the market
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

For sure the project will become successful and reach its fundraising, mining coins for others is a good idea since a lot of equipment right is too much expensive and they will build a mining farm in a cheap electric bill in iceland

They've a well set out plan, they stand a good chance to succeed at their goal. They should have a plan on how to secure good partnerships and have a good marketing team.

having a good marketing team would help out in getting partnerships. I would advise the team to look out for private partnerships more by attending blockchain conferences and setting up meetups.
the market could look like a deep shit but its the best time/osr profitable time to invest in your best projects.
A good marketing team is definitely needed, I will also advise they should be strategic when they plan on attracting new partnerships due to the fall of cryptocurrency market.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:58:23 PM

the market is currently falling and most investors would not want to put their funds until they are sure it gonna pay, i would advise the team to do more publicity.

Any efforts to create publicity will probably just go unnoticed like it's being pulled into a black hole during this market.

well they can not abandon the project at this stage i would advise them to push for more investment at least that is what they can do right now even at the current moment

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

Yeah, I think it will be good if they will going to put some progress bar or give an updates what's happening to their sale because it's really important that their will will going to monitor it too.
I really like the idea if they have an progress bar to know what's new and what's happening on their project.

I know it's really hard to believe some progress bar or related to it but it will help them to get their investors confidence when they can see that the sales are really going good.

At your service
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

Anything that improves communication and helps to develop that important trust that really is required in the stage of the industry we’re currently dealing with
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

While checking their website I found one more tab and one PDF is attached in this tab - ROI. Really awesome return we will get on our investment.

http://www.minedblock.it/assets/ROI.pdf

This is indeed great, the projected ROI would be quite enough for me. Unfortunately, I cannot invest $10000 in the Minedblock project.

Really, it's amazing pay in ROI. But same problem with me bro. This much amount is not affordable to me also. Hope so they will offer some investment also.

Initial stage of ICO or during private sale, ICOs always ask for higher investment amount. But they get good bonuses as well. I am sure, they will allow small investment in future.

They should open the door for smaller investment if they really want to move their tokensale fast
Right now any amount of money will do getting into the crypto space as there have been plenty loss of money

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:54:21 PM

I hope you have all participated in Airdrop. I also filled in the form, only with the Facebook-Post i had a problem because I do not have an account there. Let's see if I still get tokens :-)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfadSZgcET1Q8Bobldj5G64vE2ME4uTlua-ASIAs5ef0-z0FQ/viewform
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:50:03 AM

For sure the project will become successful and reach its fundraising, mining coins for others is a good idea since a lot of equipment right is too much expensive and they will build a mining farm in a cheap electric bill in iceland

They've a well set out plan, they stand a good chance to succeed at their goal. They should have a plan on how to secure good partnerships and have a good marketing team.

having a good marketing team would help out in getting partnerships. I would advise the team to look out for private partnerships more by attending blockchain conferences and setting up meetups.
the market could look like a deep shit but its the best time/osr profitable time to invest in your best projects.
A good marketing team is definitely needed, I will also advise they should be strategic when they plan on attracting new partnerships due to the fall of cryptocurrency market.

yup, agree on you because of the market , a lot of investor are pretty scared right now. But for sure they will find private investors because they have a good project, mining coins for others is a good move, since a lot of mining equipment are pretty expensive.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:48:29 AM

yup, agree on you because of the market , a lot of investor are pretty scared right now. But for sure they will find private investors because they have a good project, mining coins for others is a good move, since a lot of mining equipment are pretty expensive.

They will sure find some big investors we can't see all their moves but I think the team of this project doing something to improve their project and making some moves to have more investors in their project.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:55:19 AM

Anything that improves communication and helps to develop that important trust that really is required in the stage of the industry we’re currently dealing with
Yeah, it is hard to know if we have some big news or new development on the project if we don't have some like that.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:50:10 AM

i guess the market situation is not to worried about since the market is going to stable soon. In my opinion mining is a best way to earn passively no matter what the market situation we are now facing, mining is a good alternative to gain some coin. Maybe the market is in not a good shape but soon as the project goes on to their development, i am sure there is more investor will check this project since their coin worth and profitable

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:55:33 AM

This is a very good point. I think thats also the reason, they have a very stretched timeline for ICO. As far as I have seen it, ICO is closing sometime in April next year. Hopefully, Market will be stable by then.

Yea, the duration is quite long and anything can happen within the stipulated period of their ICO, the market is going down every second and speculations are just coming up everywhere and due to the fact that the market is based on sentiments, we'll get to see different people coming up with a FUD story but i'm still optimistic about the market

I honestly don't fancy long sales however it is understandable that the market is not stable enough to allow for a decent raise. However publicity should not stop it should keep happening especially on how Minedblocks is different than other solutions.

Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

I hope you have all participated in Airdrop. I also filled in the form, only with the Facebook-Post i had a problem because I do not have an account there. Let's see if I still get tokens :-)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfadSZgcET1Q8Bobldj5G64vE2ME4uTlua-ASIAs5ef0-z0FQ/viewform

It is really good the team is starting already with airdrop and bounties with the bounties. they should find a way to get airdrop and bounty hunter to see the advert and come in, without which it may not be effective. BTW how much of the total volume is allocated to bounty and airdrop? 
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:49:18 AM

It is really good the team is starting already with airdrop and bounties with the bounties. they should find a way to get airdrop and bounty hunter to see the advert and come in, without which it may not be effective. BTW how much of the total volume is allocated to bounty and airdrop? 

Airdrops and bounty campaigns are the surest way to gather community and take the business idea to a wider audience i would advise the team to create more form of campaign to reach larger audience

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

Airdrops and bounty campaigns are the surest way to gather community and take the business idea to a wider audience i would advise the team to create more form of campaign to reach larger audience
Yeah I agree. Airdrops and bounties can make one project gather a community because some of users are bounty hunters and they want to earn free tokens to spread the information what project they joined.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:16:19 AM

That's really great, it's still going on. This is also good opportunity to earn free tokens. This airdrop is required KYC verification?
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

We are glad to announce that this Airdrop campaign is now included in our premium airdrop and bounty channel which your community and supporters can see HERE

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

Just participated the airdrop campaign! Yes, an Airdrop is a must for a ico! But at the end I saw a link to the bounty campaign... Wondering why aren't they using another separated bitcointalk bounty thread for the bounty campaign!

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

After reading the whitepaper, its nice job to find and locate a worthy place to build a mining farm that is approved, and it is a good choice that you pick Iceland since it it has a low cost for electricity bill and with a favorable weather since. Good movement and a nice choice for choosing a place  to build a mining farm  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: