Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - MinedBlock - Pre-Sale Live Now! - AIRDROP - BOUNTY  (Read 2802 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

I see MinedBlock will be setting up a Minning Facility from the Money they Rise from ICO.
So what's in it there for a Investor for investing in your exchange ?    

thats a good question. For me the most important question at this moment is how much they have raised until now in the preICO. Its nice to know this information to see how far are they with their softcap target.

I could not easily find the ICO progress bar in their website. Is it not available or am I missing this somehow? Always I feel ICO progress bar gives confidence to the small investors and shows the transparency of the project.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

75% of the mined revenue being distributed to token holders is quite a large amount. But what is the guarantee that this project will be successful given the current market situation and that other mining companies are folding up.
75% mined revenue will be distributed to the token holders will be really huge pay. But what is minimum or maximum holding time period?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

75% of the mined revenue being distributed to token holders is quite a large amount. But what is the guarantee that this project will be successful given the current market situation and that other mining companies are folding up.
75% mined revenue will be distributed to the token holders will be really huge pay. But what is minimum or maximum holding time period?

As far as I understand, there is no specific minimum holding period for the Tokens. I think you should hold them for the whole month to qualify for your distribution.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

Hey there guys. Found your project serfing the web, just joined, can you clarify the main idea/concept please?

Greetings Velona! In few words, MinedBlock offers the opportunity for investors to take advantage of using the resources from a large-scale mining operation without the need to buy, configure and maintain expensive mining equipment Smiley But there is much more they are bringing  Wink

Oooh ok, this sounds promising. And what will be mined throughout their "platform"?

Sorry for a little delay, had a meeting at office  Wink They will create a dedicated mining facility which focuses on mining multiple coins from within the top 50 by market cap to ensure a diverse range of revenue streams for customers to benefit from  Wink

This sounds quite promising! And can you help me with a token structure, please? Of course, in case you are aware of it

Yeah, sure! What exactly are you mostly interested in?

Wondering about the total supply and softcap Smiley Thanks in advance

There are 400,000,000 tokens available in total, from which 91% will be sold during the ICO Smiley And soft is $3,500,000! But I believe that with such an interesting idea softcap will be collected quite fast Roll Eyes

The market is really scary as of now. Not sure if it is the fall before the rise or something else. It is going to be a tough time for ICOs. For minedblock the softcap seems quite achievable and I think they have a better chance raising funds from private investors.

Yeah, agree on you, because of the market keeps collapsing, a lot investor are getting scared to invest on something because it may turn out to be a failure, I wish that the project find a suitable investor.

I don't think that the blockchain industry will fail, rather it will get stronger once everything becomes stable, it plays on sentiments and individuals are still very sentimental about it, with every little dip leading to a massive sell block, while the strong hands keep getting their desired coins/tokens at very cheap rate, so i do believe that they can get investors, though it will take a while
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:55:35 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 06:48:19 AM by Cnote112

I learnt your ICO was a success, I'd like to know if your hardcap was reached and also what was your soft cap set at?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

Right now BTC confirmation is not smooth due to the fact that BTC is trading below the cost of mining and electricity, what do you do in this situation? How do you manage this?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

I read that they will expand their mining facilities this will happen by getting 10% of revenue per month by this their project will continue growing and expanding.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

I read that they will expand their mining facilities this will happen by getting 10% of revenue per month by this their project will continue growing and expanding.

It's a solid idea, they cant distribute or pocket otherwise they will get crushed by the difficulty increases over time, i mean right now difficulty should be going down as older less efficient miners drop out but stilll it will eventually go back up and the 10% will help them stay ahead of that
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:51:42 PM

while going through the white paper of minedblock, I realized they are more into mining as some part of the funds realized from the ICO sale will be used for mining. How then do investors hope to make tangible gains considering the recent recession being faced by the cryptocurrency world.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:52:26 PM

Forgive me, but I don't fully grasp how this will guarantee the success of the project. Going by your logic, they can only expand their mining facilities with 10% if investors come in, and we know how critical the market is to easily get investors.
Geraldo

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:50:36 PM

I learnt your ICO was a success, what was your soft cap set at?

exactly my point, there is nothing as sweet as transparency. I would also love that the team make a transparent report on their website or other medium on the progress of the pre ico and the general activities of the project, so that investors won't be in the dark.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

exactly my point, there is nothing as sweet as transparency. I would also love that the team make a transparent report on their website or other medium on the progress of the pre ico and the general activities of the project, so that investors won't be in the dark.

yeah, the investors would want to get clear information as regards the workings of the team and the level of progress the project is experiencing, the team should see to that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

it still runs the pre-sale, right? on their homepage is at least that you can still get up to 90% bonus. and a special founder bonus
but I also read that the pre-sale should only run until October 31st. he was apparently lengthened. or the homepage is not updated
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:53:39 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 11:08:19 PM by cryptossi

What is the reason behind the idea to run an ICO and create your own ERC-20 tokens instead of selling mining contracts like a lot of other popular large-scale mining farms?

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

Hey there guys. Found your project serfing the web, just joined, can you clarify the main idea/concept please?

Greetings Velona! In few words, MinedBlock offers the opportunity for investors to take advantage of using the resources from a large-scale mining operation without the need to buy, configure and maintain expensive mining equipment Smiley But there is much more they are bringing  Wink

Oooh ok, this sounds promising. And what will be mined throughout their "platform"?

Sorry for a little delay, had a meeting at office  Wink They will create a dedicated mining facility which focuses on mining multiple coins from within the top 50 by market cap to ensure a diverse range of revenue streams for customers to benefit from  Wink

This sounds quite promising! And can you help me with a token structure, please? Of course, in case you are aware of it

Yeah, sure! What exactly are you mostly interested in?

Wondering about the total supply and softcap Smiley Thanks in advance

There are 400,000,000 tokens available in total, from which 91% will be sold during the ICO Smiley And soft is $3,500,000! But I believe that with such an interesting idea softcap will be collected quite fast Roll Eyes

The market is really scary as of now. Not sure if it is the fall before the rise or something else. It is going to be a tough time for ICOs. For minedblock the softcap seems quite achievable and I think they have a better chance raising funds from private investors.

Yeah, agree on you, because of the market keeps collapsing, a lot investor are getting scared to invest on something because it may turn out to be a failure, I wish that the project find a suitable investor.

That's right, One of the possible factor or reason now why the project will going to fail is because of the market current situation but I hope that their team will not going to think about the failure instead make an alternative way to survive on this situation.

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

That's right, One of the possible factor or reason now why the project will going to fail is because of the market current situation but I hope that their team will not going to think about the failure instead make an alternative way to survive on this situation.

It's a curious time for crypto, is this the end? Will crypto bounce back? Will we see a lot of the shitty ICO's that flooded the market this year slowly start to be flushed out? I for one am excited to see what happens, I'm optimistic about crypto but I'm not 100% confident we will see the market stay afloat. It's a very interesting time.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:21:50 AM

I see MinedBlock will be setting up a Minning Facility from the Money they Rise from ICO.

thats a good question. For me the most important question at this moment is how much they have raised until now in the preICO. Its nice to know this information to see how far are they with their softcap target.

Thats a good question it really shows if they have the support from really early on that a project needs like this, i mean i'm hoping that they managed a decent haul from that and can fill out the rest at this point, the market is in a really crappy spot so people are probably scared of mining projects
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:24:06 AM

What is the reason behind the idea to run an ICO and create your own ERC-20 tokens instead of selling mining contracts like a lot of other popular large-scale mining farms?

That is a good question. In my opinion I think that the tokens from MinedBlock will be also use as payment for mining other cryptocurrency, also I think if the project become successful mining the other cryptocurrency, there is a chance that mindblock token will be advertise by others.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

they have a good idea. although we have seen a lot of mining projects fall this year due to the inability to raise funds and maintain their facilities.I would advice them to also look for private investors to invest in the project. that way they will be safe.

I just come to know about this project and going through the details now. At this moment I don't have idea about tokens holders benefits. If anyone knows this then please let us know.
Yeah, I visited to their whitepaper and found really this is something interesting and new in Crypto. About token holders benefits details are mentioned in page number 6.

lets wait for there further updates regarding to the dashboard to develop in which the investor can monitor the whole mining operation. At the end of each calendar month 75% of mined revenue will be responsibly sold for ETH and will be distributed between registered token holders to their ETH wallets, i guess its a fair gain between holders and the company

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Geraldo

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

most mining companies or farm or pools would give an estimation of how much they would pay in their mine. but with a percentage like minedblock gives, there needs to be a strategy to make the amount of tokens mined transparent to investors. i think without that investors would be paid off with any amount.
whats minedblock transparency plan?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: