Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60784 times)
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

I think in the last 3 months the etherium has lost all confidence. I'm sorry but, investors  afraid. including me. but bitcoin has never shown a drop that will cause me to lose confidence.

When others are scared, it is time to invest in them. That is my motto, but should not spend all investment money on a single purchase, should divide the account into several times to be able to buy at lower prices if the ETH goes down.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

Both bitcoin & ethereum are reliable coin when they dump they will both increase they are the most traded coins i will advice you to invest in both etheteum & bitcoin, they are reliable for both short term & longterm investment.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:21:05 PM

why not both? I think eth and bitcoin have the same good opportunities, so you can divide them into two choices

DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

For me I'll do invest in ethereum rather than bitcoin it is because the value of one bitcion are multiplied by how many thousands of ethereum.
I have always invested in Ethereum and will continue to do so. I was never afraid to buy it again on the downturn because I knew it would always come back up.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:24:09 PM

At the moment, I would choose bitcoin. A lot of negativity lately around ethereum. Constant speculation that Buterin wants to leave ethereum, etc. It seems to me that this is not a simple case.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:39:51 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
To me the decision is very easy investing in ethereum right now is the best choice, I know that ethereum has been very affected by the recent crash of the market, but the potential of ethereum to go up in value is way greater than the potential of bitcoin, that doesn't mean that is going to surpass it or anything like that but if you invest your money in ethereum you are going to make more money.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:06:40 PM

For me I'll do invest in ethereum rather than bitcoin it is because the value of one bitcion are multiplied by how many thousands of ethereum.
I have always invested in Ethereum and will continue to do so. I was never afraid to buy it again on the downturn because I knew it would always come back up.
in my opinion ethereum is much more promising than Bitcoin. And I, too, am doing the same, most of my investments are directed to ethereum.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

These are completely different coins, which appeared the very first of all existing. Until today, they do not have any serious competitors. Enough time has passed, but they still retain their status. Bitcoin and ether can be trusted. Whatever coins you buy, but which of them should be you necessarily, because it is reliability.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
Investing in BTC and ETH depends on you and on the results of the analysis you do. I suggest you buy one of these coins when the price is decreasing because you can buy it cheaper. If I have to choose between the two, I will invest them in these two coins because they have the same potential and can reduce the risk if one coin falls.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

If indeed the two coins are good enough to be used as an investment tool, why don't we buy both because we can get big profits by buying some of these coins and continue to survive until the price strengthens because now the price falls then buy temporarily cheap and do not ask for BTC / ETH because we must get both like 70% BTC 30% ETH or vice versa all depends on you who will determine it.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:57:50 PM

from the data I see, I suggest you invest in Bitcoin because in my opinion investing in Bitcoin is safer and definitely gives you more profit. I can say that because :
1. the decrease in the price of Bitcoin is smaller than the price of Ethereum.
2. Bitcoin increases more often than Ethereum.
3. Bitcoin market volume is greater than Ethereum (BTC Dominance: 54.4%).

KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

With the previous value of these coins I think BTC is much worth to invest in due to it 20k record but Ethereum too has not been bad at all, but I were you I will go in 60% and 40% for BTC and ETH respectively.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

Thank you!
Ethereum and Bitcoin is a good long-term investment, but if you are into trading I think you also needs to buy both coins because it can make a decent profit and more stable than any other altcoin in the market.
juntop1

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

Agree with ForestEgan and megaplage. I would do it in that way. Recently, I've invested some sum in XRP at CEX because of their wires update: https://cex.io/wires-campaign/. And I liked this option.
krazyphrick
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market is ready for growth. Although the market itself does not yet give clear signals for this. At this time, the rise in the price of Bitcoin will not give the profit that profit from Ethereum. I will definitely invest in Ethereum right now.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum are the most important cryptos in which you should invest. I choose to invest in both because I like to keep my chances open to more than just one.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

Thank you!
Diversification is the best way to secure investments, that's why It's better to invest in both coins equally
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

in my opinion ethereum is much more promising than Bitcoin. And I, too, am doing the same, most of my investments are directed to ethereum.
I recommend the Bitcoin and rely on for investment. as we know the price that Bitcoin is much larger and increasing levels of development to be able to count on it as a coin. so make the right investment should Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best investments, so do not be concerned about the short-term hold. The longer it takes, the higher the value. Altecin is also dependent on Bitcoin's value for gain or loss.

Yes, I also prefer both bitcoin and ethereum as both really have a huge potentials and will surely give us good profit in the long run. But also there are good investments in altcoins we just need to sort it out.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

if you want to invest between bitcoin or eth, you should invest according to your conscience,
if the tone of wanting to invest in bitcoin means that the tone must be willing to hold it,
because bitcoin will become a rare coin in the future, it's just a suggestion, everything
back to you itself between investing in bitcoin or eth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: