Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INFLEUM - BRAND PUBLISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 144480 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:21:17 AM

Any live interviews from the team I think that will be a good plan to attract members and investors to join the ICO sale.
Very much it would not hurt to make a live broadcast with a team of developers. You could ask them questions and learn more about the project and how to work on it.
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

Any live interviews from the team I think that will be a good plan to attract members and investors to join the ICO sale.
Very much it would not hurt to make a live broadcast with a team of developers. You could ask them questions and learn more about the project and how to work on it.

yes. the plan is very good, can explain in detail the project, the profile of the developer and the overall team. the point is that trust in this platform is increasing.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:40:28 AM

yes. the plan is very good, can explain in detail the project, the profile of the developer and the overall team. the point is that trust in this platform is increasing.
in principle, any update, news about the project, as well as team communication with their supporters, all this increases the credibility of the development team and the project itself.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

Interviews are an effective step to attract new users, but this step must be supported by a great team that can convince the audience. don't forget promotions through social media, because almost all humans use social media and that is the first step in platform imaging.
Only the set of various methods of an advertizing component will be able to help to move ahead to the project with good speed. It is impossible to use for this purpose something one, it is necessary to combine.

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

So basically this project is like a marketing project that use advertisement and influencer which means it has already a lot of competitors in the field of marketing. What will it be it's marketing strategy aside from making an airdrop campaign?
Yes. A lot of competitors are already established in the field and I think they need to innovate more features that can convince people to support on it. By this, the chance to be liked by all potential investors is very possible to achieved. Hopefully, they can be able to managed it and make all necessary improvements for the platform.
The project does not have much competition, but a lot, for example Amazon and the team will be very difficult to compete with them.

You are contradicting your self, they don't have much competition but a lot? What makes you say that Amazon will be one of their rival? I think that is a very big company and well established to go against with.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

Interviews are an effective step to attract new users, but this step must be supported by a great team that can convince the audience. don't forget promotions through social media, because almost all humans use social media and that is the first step in platform imaging.

you really have the right views about the interest in this project. maybe it's the first thing to pay attention to. Indeed, indeed, social networks are now very popular and many people use it and learn a lot of information from there.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

Are the 3 ETH giveaways are legit? That's a big price then for supporters, What are the rules to be able to participate in that contest.
Where did you get such information bud? I want to see it for myself about this giveaway. May you share the source of this giveaway?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:42:16 AM

you really have the right views about the interest in this project. maybe it's the first thing to pay attention to. Indeed, indeed, social networks are now very popular and many people use it and learn a lot of information from there.
If they are give a live interview that would be an effective solution to gain trust from different investors since they are being transparent to the audience they have in this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

If they are give a live interview that would be an effective solution to gain trust from different investors since they are being transparent to the audience they have in this project.

You are right, and aside from that this will assure the investors that the team behind this project is a legit team with legit members and this will surely add more trust to the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

It might be a good way to attract more users and investors to join the ICO sale but you cannot guarantee they will get attracted, didn't you?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

Yes, marketing and advertising are the keys to success, the project must have a good strategies so that it will help the project to gain more exposures and will become attractive to the investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

Yes, marketing and advertising are the keys to success, the project must have a good strategies so that it will help the project to gain more exposures and will become attractive to the investors.
Thanks for replying all those various replies from the people around the world. We can expect more opportunities to have invested.
connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

Furthermore, social medias are the only way to spread the name of the project and have a better awareness that can lead to attract even more investors. This could also give more opportunities for the team to ensure that they can fully developed it's functions and have a good implementation in the near future.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Need not only a live broadcast with the team, but as much video as possible. People now do not read much and watch more videos.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

Need not only a live broadcast with the team, but as much video as possible. People now do not read much and watch more videos.
I agree, again this is a new opportunity for those who create a video. Especially if the reward is paid.
Slashoon

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

What is the hard cap of this project? And the developers understand that in these realities it will be difficult to collect it and it is difficult to count on it?
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

I like projects from Korean teams, I have the impression that all Koreans already use crypt in their everyday life.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
zinal2607

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

What is Infleum about?
Suraj Vaid

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

What is Infleum about?
Infleum is a Brand Publishing Blockchain Platform. It is is an open source publishing platform based on blockchains that provides 8 DAPP services by ELSOL COMPANY.
zinal2607

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

So how does it work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: