Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INFLEUM - BRAND PUBLISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 144480 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

Any live interviews from the team I think that will be a good plan to attract members and investors to join the ICO sale.
Very much it would not hurt to make a live broadcast with a team of developers. You could ask them questions and learn more about the project and how to work on it.
Need not only a live broadcast with the team, but as much video as possible. People now do not read much and watch more videos.
Precisely,  but I think vedio is good in many people that fun of watching more on vedios tahn reading all the information.  Somehow very helpful, but I know it's pricy.  If team and developers will able to release project vedio much better because this will increase and invites more investors and supporters in the project.
Suraj Vaid

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

So how does it work?
INFLEUM measures and distributes value of influence according to user participation within all stages of the brand publishing ecosystem cycle: investment, network, marketing, sharing, consumption, and payment.
zinal2607

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

So the name of the company is Infleum?
Suraj Vaid

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

So the name of the company is Infleum?
INFLEUM is a blockchain platform created by ELSOL COMPANY that aims to create a transparent trading structure in which an individual’s small ideas or actions may translate into profit.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:38:17 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

I like projects from Korean teams, I have the impression that all Koreans already use crypt in their everyday life.
Yes, indeed nice and amazing, but  I am just wondering if there is anyone from the team that can assist and cater all the inquiries and questions from the people. There are also suggestions to improve and develop the project. this is from our Korean brothers and I am very excited to witness project twists and set of surprises.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
zinal2607

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

And how does its token economy work?
Suraj Vaid

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

And how does its token economy work?
INFLEUM seeks to ensure a fair and reliable distribution by measuring the contribution of all users involved in the complex supply chain, from producers to consumers.
Through a variety of activities, the user can acqiure the INFLEUM and the acquired INFLEUM can be used in various DAPP services.
zinal2607

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

What are the other features of the platform?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

Any live interviews from the team I think that will be a good plan to attract members and investors to join the ICO sale.
Interviews are an effective step to attract new users, but this step must be supported by a great team that can convince the audience. don't forget promotions through social media, because almost all humans use social media and that is the first step in platform imaging.

you really have the right views about the interest in this project. maybe it's the first thing to pay attention to. Indeed, indeed, social networks are now very popular and many people use it and learn a lot of information from there.

Yes, marketing and advertising are the keys to success, the project must have a good strategies so that it will help the project to gain more exposures and will become attractive to the investors.

Probably, the team are already been doing it because it is one of the many reasons to make it known by crypto people. The dev definitely doing the best that they can to reach their objectives.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

But wouldn't the product sell itself if it is good, why is there need for such content
Well, there have been surveys done by various bodies across the world, which indicate that poor communication strategy and marketing accounts for more than 40% of the reasons behind failure of newly emerging companies. 

I completely agree with you mate. Communication is vey important part of our business and our life style. So if you want to grow your business then you have to do proper communication with all persons. So i think this platform will help you to do proper communication on behalf of you and give good opportunity to you.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

I see the crypto market conditions right now, not the proper conditions to invest. but I saw the concept and innovation of the project Infleum is very convincing. I think investing in this project would be profitable in the future.
Infleum is a blockchain rating based platform.As infleum help us to find the best project.if we keep Infleum alive,it will give us best rated proje t
Xtremist

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:38:21 PM

Brand Publishing through token seems promising

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

I see the crypto market conditions right now, not the proper conditions to invest. but I saw the concept and innovation of the project Infleum is very convincing. I think investing in this project would be profitable in the future.
Infleum is a blockchain rating based platform.As infleum help us to find the best project.if we keep Infleum alive,it will give us best rated proje t
If in the platform it is possible to realize qualitatively this idea, then people will really use the platform and she will be in demand as the good product is always demanded, but it is very difficult to find him.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

@admin what is the main focuses of this project? Is it on advertising platforms or promoting new products for consumers?
I would also like to have a professional outlook for this query as many people are not finding it easy to get around with the idea of the project,please explain.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

I like projects from Korean teams, I have the impression that all Koreans already use crypt in their everyday life.
Yes.  Most of this kind of people are using crypto coins in paying some online transactions since they are adopting blockchain technologies so probably Infleum is legit and a good kind of project. Although, it is only new in here and will take a lot of time and works, there chances that it can hit the market because Koreans are very innovative and hardworking in developing a project.
sathvik112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

Yes.  Most of this kind of people are using crypto coins in paying some online transactions since they are adopting blockchain technologies so probably Infleum is legit and a good kind of project. Although, it is only new in here and will take a lot of time and works, there chances that it can hit the market because Koreans are very innovative and hardworking in developing a project.
We consider this with due priority as the developers involved blockchain which is a secured mechanism that adds value for the investors funds and a great exposure for the project for focusing on blockchain.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

@admin what is the main focuses of this project? Is it on advertising platforms or promoting new products for consumers?
I would also like to have a professional outlook for this query as many people are not finding it easy to get around with the idea of the project,please explain.
Developers and authors of Infleum project have taken huge responsibility in publishing the white papers explaining all the details about the project, we can do take a look for all the information.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

I agree with you! Using blockchain is one reason why we can conclude that it is legit and can be trusted. Each projecr are using blockchain right? So this project is true. The team behind this project is very hardworking which is so good. Having those ability will lead the project into success.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

I agree with you! Using blockchain is one reason why we can conclude that it is legit and can be trusted. Each projecr are using blockchain right? So this project is true. The team behind this project is very hardworking which is so good. Having those ability will lead the project into success.
There was various hackers in our digital world where there is no proper security for our funds thus INFLEUM takes a key ownership and responsibility understanding the major loopholes of crypto and adding blockchain will totally gain new scope for the project.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

It is made easy with code to break the gates of secured systed buy blockchain turned as a challenge which is leading accordingly infleum priortized blockchain system which is completely bringing a new era to achieve things securedly and safely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: