Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5107 times)
leeheidrick

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:20:10 AM

Base in cryptocurrency situation I think bitcoin will still survive in the future. Look at cryptocurrency why how much the government to pull it down but still it has firmly standing right now and I think it will also affect the coins especially bitcoin.
bitcoin will remain firm in the future, I believe that, and when the government pulls it, they remain firm and survive, there is still hope of success in the future.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:29:19 AM

Hopefully bitcoin after several years the organizations will be strong and the leadership will made a changes for the good image of all investors and members continued showing there supports because if will be implemented the government should plans to adapt bitcoin will be legalized so that the badly scammers will be stopped.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:28:57 AM

I believe bitcoin is a very good kind of coin and it has a good kind of foundation as crypto currency ,it has been tested of long time already, so I think this bitcoin will have a long journey to come ,for it has many good things ,done to the people.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

I hope that BTC can be legalized in every country and can be a full transaction tool. Besides, BTC can develop even further if possible. I hope BTC can stabilize its price, so it will not be difficult for the government to accept the BTC state. After all, the system in BTC can adjust technological progress so far

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I think after several years Bitcoin will be a currency of the most of the countries. The blockchain is keep on moving forward that there is always new development of the technology in which its favor the Bitcoin currency so i believed after the years it will widely accepted and  use by most of the people.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:31:24 AM

I think bitcoin  will continue to grow. Because the acceptability of BTC increasing day by day. A lot of international marketplace now allow BTC for their payment. All things indicate the up going popularity of BTC.   I am not quite sure with the price movement of BTC in the future, as today it still remains increasing . But in can predict that after few years later it'll more valuable .
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

bitcoin in the next few years I believe the market will grow and they will give investors the opportunity to get rich and make a profit from trading them today so you should trade they are today
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:35:56 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will always remain as the most dominant cryptocurrency of all and as more and more projects are coming out having their tokens' price paired to bitcoin which also means that it's making bitcoin's profile very strong. I believe that bitcoin will have its paramount price sometimes in the year 2020s.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

I am believe in next several years, bitcoin become digital asset that can be used for payment in many merchant all around the world. I am believe in near future, more government will regulate bitcoin and people will using bitcoin for transaction in supermarket or others merchant

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

Bitcoin value will increase overtime, even of the demand is low but due to its mining difficulty, the hardware cost and maintenance cost, scalability all in all it will be compensated accordingly and the demand of the bitcoin will dictates the price. Adoption and scalability of the network is the key factor for it real value for the years to come.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

yes that is one of the things that I hope that I can transact for anything and anywhere with the BTC that I have, besides that I hope that the legality of the whole country is given to BTC without conditions or taxes, and the price of BTC can be stable with records accessible to all layers community, that sounds difficult but I am optimistic that it can be realized in the next few years
grey007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to grow, and in a few years btc will give more than profits now.
Probably growth is not connected with mining, most likely due to capitalization.
Sure no one knows, but in long invest btc is excellent.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

see the history of bitcoin starting from 2009. from year to year bitcoin continues to grow the volume of bitcoin is increasing year by year. I believe this will continue in the coming year

zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

It is possible that Bitcoin will rise by another 10 in the future. It is also possible to not increase it, but it is indeed the most promising blockchain application at this stage.
The technology of blockchain is still far from mature, and the application of BTC will gradually be recognized by the world!
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

I expect that Bitcoin would be adopted in many different ways in the future. Actually, we are already adopting some changes that are benefiting the masses. Just like for example, some companies are making Bitcoin an over all payment for bills, loads, gifts, credits, etc. This things are actually big deal. What more in the years to come.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

I also think so and that idea could probably the key for bitcoin to surpass it's all time high. I believe that in the future there will be more investor to come into cryptocurrency due to bitcoin.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

Bitcoin situation now are too much sad because of the low and down value of each token. But I have faith that bitcoin will recovery fast. And I know bitcoin will have more of chances to become great and more people will have a good  life because of it.
Yes until now we can't get out from the red market yet and we never know when this situation will end but this is not the time for us to give up, bitcoin still have chance to reach a highest value, and promising a better future for us. So far bitcoin is really helpful for people who trust in bitcoin,  we can continue to invest in bitcoin so that bitcoin will survive for a long time.
Resumean

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Bitcoin situation now are too much sad because of the low and down value of each token. But I have faith that bitcoin will recovery fast. And I know bitcoin will have more of chances to become great and more people will have a good  life because of it.
Yes until now we can't get out from the red market yet and we never know when this situation will end but this is not the time for us to give up, bitcoin still have chance to reach a highest value, and promising a better future for us. So far bitcoin is really helpful for people who trust in bitcoin,  we can continue to invest in bitcoin so that bitcoin will survive for a long time.

BTC massive adoption doesn't correlate with it's price. It's matter of understanding the whole concept Satoshi created by the people. Only good thing of ATH is a media coverage.
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:35:45 AM

This is something that is pretty hard to speculate because the situation of bitcoin depends upon many factors such as government , community , its competitor etc. But this is true that bitcoin will always be remember as a month of block chain.
the most influential is the government, but bitcoin will always be remembered as the moon and we know many problems that can be solved by bitcoin
bocah cilik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:15:45 AM

A new government organization will be created to analyze regulations on cryptocurrency. And this will result in an increase in Bitcoin and coins that provide actual utility. That's what I think about in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: