Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you start trading?  (Read 3208 times)
eiijee160613 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Can you share guys how do you start with this line?
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

if you want to start your trading but you don't know how to start you can ask on expert about that and ask them some idea
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

For starters, study scam ICO history and history of how shitcoins have sprung about. That way, you will be a little familiar if a coin is turning into a shitcoin or not(and if an ICO is already becoming or will be a scam). You can also try testing on trading on small amounts of money first while practicing and if you get the hang of it, only invest big by then.
if you want to start your trading but you don't know how to start you can ask on expert about that and ask them some idea
OP can also search for information by reading threads about trading in this section, altcoin discussion and speculation(altcoins). I believe most of his question would be answered instantly after reading for a while.
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

You should research a lot about trading don't start right away or you'll learn on an expensive way it may also drive you to rage quit. Start slow trading is a marathon not a sprint. Points to research: Technical analysis, Indicators, Patterns, if you learned something backtest.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
stillwait123

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

When we practice trading at first appearances it is very difficult, but do not worry too much because you can search for information about the deal and how to start it one particular or ask the person you know to have. Knowledge of the bitcoin market, you need to collect a lot of data to start a perfect transaction from the first
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

First thing that you need to do is study about the different exchange site, there are many popular exchange that you can used but they're differences and you need to know that. Second is analyze the movement of every coins, be familiar in shitcoins and monitor the charts. Trading is not easy and very risky, gather more information is you need.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

Trading is a part of crypto platform so you should concentrate to gain some knowledge in this platform. It is helpful to achieve the trading experience. My suggestion is first you should take some time then plan your trading term then invest in right platform but you carefully choose the best coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BibitBot

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

You have to choose your earning strategy based on your character traits. For example, if you are calm, then you can try hodling. If you are gambling and active for you arbitrage between exchanges)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

Why does no one start off paper trading? You learn the ropes with zero risk.

https://coinmarketgame.com

https://coins2learn.com

https://testnet.bitmex.com

And why would anyone think trading knowing nothing is anything other than a terrible idea? And why do so many people think trading at all is a sensible idea when everything is rigged to rape you?
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 668

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

You have to choose your earning strategy based on your character traits. For example, if you are calm, then you can try hodling. If you are gambling and active for you arbitrage between exchanges)

Earning strategy of what? The first thing that you should have is a knowledge, if you are a newbie you need to understand the role of crypto how it works, and the movements of crypto currency. Experience is the best to have an strategy for trading and of course you need to analyze it.

nareal109

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

You better practice with a small amount, with only a coins which you had knowledge about their project. First you need to earn expierience, not earn profit. When you understand the market, you can trade with larger amount.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

They said it because they might be the one who lost lot of money. Lol. Trading is actually very good line if you really want to set it up. With the wide array of trading ways you can just earn big money. I mean there are people here who are actively working over the crypto trading because it is far more profitable than the stocks exchanges and other ways of earning money in the crypto field itself. I just jump in whenever I see good coins out there. Having selected coins in your portfolio would help you lot to trade them again and agin over the time giving you profits.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

of course at a low price like now it's a good time to start trading, because we can buy bitcoin at a low price and continue to sell high prices. especially now that all the coins have started to go up in price and to make a profit it's also easy too
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

of course at a low price like now it's a good time to start trading, because we can buy bitcoin at a low price and continue to sell high prices. especially now that all the coins have started to go up in price and to make a profit it's also easy too

Coin started to up? I can't see that now, eth, bitcoin and other coin are still on the red line, and this is the best time to buy more coin because for sure after dump the pump is coming.
tnabielec

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

Do alot of "paper-trading" until you feel comfortable and trust your own analysis.

By paper-trading i mean the following:

Do analysis on certain coins/tokens of your choosing, plan your Enters & Exits and write down the price when you went long/short.
Regardless of the result, do an analysis on why you were right/wrong and either learn from your mistakes or record your winnings to an Excel for example.

Repeat until comfortable.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

All you have to do is keep trying and trying. If you want to do Trading then you need a knowledge and experience. You can get experience when you continue to trade regularly, never give up when you experience losses because it will train your ability. The more you do, the more knowledge you might get. So don't ever give up and you must continue to be excited. When you can do it smoothly, you will get closer to success.
Avengers360

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

Trading is a wide field, and you would need indept knowledge on it to be successful.
Also be prepared to handle losses, as they are essential on the road to success.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 770

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

You can start even today you just need the capital according to your trading pair and to cover the trading fees,better to start with bitcoin to fiat trading at any exchange which supports this kind of trade because it is easier and can make decent amount.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

Trading is not easy with this market.
There is two types of traders
1.Short Term Traders
2.Long Term Traders
Every time we must want to  research before trading. Follow the news,updates  Smiley
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

Trading is not easy with this market.
There is two types of traders
1.Short Term Traders
2.Long Term Traders
Every time we must want to  research before trading. Follow the news,updates  Smiley

yeah you right but both is not easy.. i'm so bad in the trading i just loses with my balance, im not like trading
trading have to know the news and know analize the chart everyday
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: